Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 06:01:31 )
@Saeyra: I must admit, I looooove the art on that app. The CG style is super lovely and detailed, while still being really airy and ethereal. :3 I would love to see items in that style here. (And on Caedon, as well.)

@Rosamond: Coffee IS magical. We must hold strongly to this. FO LIEF

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 06:11:24 )
@Kozi: Yeah they also layer very well together for the most part. Pose changes of course are abit hard to work with (I can have 4 arms and legs if I want to) I have been playing for abut a month and a half and only collected 30% of the items. There is alot. The quests are also quite varied and give you occasion to wear all different kinds of clothes. Not just the super glam ones with highest stats.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 06:24:55 )
@Saeyra: GAHHHH you’re making me want to go and join it. XDD;; Do you have to spend tons of real world money to look good on it, and get lots of votes? (Or whatever) I remember Cocopapa play and LINE play needed freaking TONS of money. x____x;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 06:33:40 )
@Kozi: Nope I haven't spent a single cent. You can get alot of diamonds (buyable currency) if you are patient and do your dailies. There is of course daily chance and many many other ways of earning items. They have events one after another too where you can earn themed outfits. You probably wont get a complete set without spending some diamonds but a few pretty items with really high stats here and there is pretty cool. Diamonds can also be gotten by achievements like completing a set or completing some quests for the first time.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 07:20:42 )
@Saeyra: Ohhhh boy. Now I really want to play it. XDD;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 09:28:35 )
@Kozi: hello there, I am just checking in to see how you are doing

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 12:10:37 )
@Unicorn: Aww, thank you! I’m doing somewhat better. I had a few days off to just hang around and rest, and it’s off to work again tomorrow. Hopefully it stays gone this time. x____x;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 19:22:25 )
@Kozi: your welcome, hopefully your work week goes better, this week.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/7 18:06:58 )
@Kozi: Yep, I got an iced coffee from DD today.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 10:41:46 )
@Rosamond: pinging my buds
@Saeyra: pinging my buds
@nyreen: pinging my buds
Sorry, guys! After a while with pretty awful health and a period of discontent at work, the thread is now ever-so-slightly alive again. Come to me, my lovelies! I must know how you are doing! I may have spoken to some of you in other threads, or not. Either way, come hitherrrrr

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 11:09:18 )

@Kozi: hope you're feeling better soon!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 13:58:44 )
@Kozi: *hugs you* :vanora_heart:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:12:14 )
@Tuijp: Thank you! I’m already doing much better. Lots of coffee, tea, bonus days off and rest helped with that. :3

@nyreen: Aww! ~snugs~ How are you doing today?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:15:41 )

@Kozi: donot forget to get some extra vitamin D(onut) too!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:15:46 )
@Kozi: I'm sleeeeepy. I woke up too early and might try to sleep for a bit longer. You?
call me grem
they/them

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:25:17 )
@Tuijp: That’s one of my favorite vitamins? XDD Goes super super well with milk. :3
@nyreen: Oh, I woke up super early becuase of my fiancé snoring. So a long time has passed since then. Coffee is definitely a thing today.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:30:29 )

@Kozi: and with vitamin C

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:39:53 )
@Tuijp: On a more serious note, the only real vitamin that I have a hard time getting is probably D. I work nights, so that one is the real tricky b☆☆☆rd to get naturally.
Also, your avatar is seriously cute. MOUSEY !!

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 14:43:31 )

@Kozi: I live in a country where there are clouds most of the time. Last week was sunny and nice tho, so I spend a lot of time outside. Even managed to tan my face a bit.
I made it after one of my old mice. I want a new mouse again, some day.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 15:33:57 )
@Kozi: Haha hello Kozi! Glad to have you back! The forums is a cold place without your warm Koziness

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.