Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 22:55:42 )
@Saeyra: Noooo, I love your current one! I can see why you get so many compliments on it. :3

@Tuijp: Haha, that would have been super freaky. Still, though, I love the forest. One of my favorite places. Do you enjoy being in the woods, too? :3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 23:07:34 )
@Kozi: Haha okay I will keep it a little longer. How are you doing today?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 23:14:54 )
@Saeyra: Good! I have to work today, but that’s alright. :3 I can’t wait until my weekend starts! How about you?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 23:27:28 )
@Kozi: I am watching this new show on Netflix called Happy, its this guy who is looking for his daughter with the help of his daughter's imaginary unicorn friend. Its completely crazy and I don't know why I am watching it. Disclaimer: Its definitely not for kids. :vanora_xd: its Something like the movie Django but not in the wild west.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 00:53:49 )
@Saeyra: Dude. That sounds freaking awesome. XDD;; At least it’s a truly original idea! You don’t see a lot of those these days.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 04:59:36 )
@Kozi: Its based in a comic book so it can get a little ridiculous. But I am glad you find this idea hilarious haha. I watched cos it had tons of positive review's on IMDB. And yeah they called it original. That's one way of putting it...

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 11:59:09 )
@Saeyra: Yeah, the comic book ased stuff can get pretty bizarre. XDD;; As far as the TV series watching goes, i’m alternating between watching “Merlin”, and rewatching “Are You Afraid of the Dark?” :3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 12:51:15 )
@Kozi: oh I have seen Merlin. The bromance to end all bromances XD haven't seen the other one though.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 14:45:05 )
@Saeyra: Are You Afraid of the Dark? Is a 90’s show from Nickelodeon. It was basically billed as being something like the X Files or Horror for kids. Some of them were genuinely pretty messed up, though, for a kid’s show. XDD;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 15:05:09 )
@Kozi: huh interesting..why haven't I ever heard of that. Gonna need to check it out...though I am not really a fan of the horror genre..is it like scary or just creepy?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 15:35:02 )
@Saeyra: Nah, just mildly spooky. (Unless you have various episode-relevant phobias like the fear of clowns or dolls) Some of them are rather touching. Some are just kind of screwed up, and some of them play off of basic fears like basements or cemeteries. Some are newer tellings of older tales, as well. My favorites are:
The Tale of the Dollmaker
The Tale of Locker 22
The Tale of the Vacant Lot

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 15:38:50 )
@Kozi: That sounds cool I will give it a watch then. I don't like jump scares and seriously disturbing stuff like exorcisms. *shudders*

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 15:54:15 )
@Saeyra: Some of it can be cheesy, since it was meant for kids originally. There are a couple that still kind of creep me out, though, and i’m an old fart now. LOL XDD;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 17:13:04 )
@Kozi: Dude I still watch cartoons, I can handle cheesy :vanora_xd:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 23:17:39 )
@Saeyra: Some cartoons, especially older ones, are still super awesome. A lot of the more recent ones can be pretty stupid, but there are a few good ones thrown in the mix. You just have to hunt for some of them. :3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 01:27:48 )
@Kozi: I completely agree. There's one I used to watch on cartoon network called gargoyles. I was surprised it held up well even when I watched it when I was older.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 13:43:56 )
@Kozi: cute avi!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 15:42:57 )
@Saeyra: Oh yeah, I remember that show! I remember liking the slightly darker animation style at the time. :3

@nyreen: Hey you! <33 Thank you so much. I like yours too! I don’t see many people making use if the angel staff. It looks neat. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 17:40:13 )
@Kozi: Yeah and they had a pretty epic theme song too!

Always ping me please.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/1 17:47:22 )
@Kozi: Thank you!!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.