Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 11:46:26 )
@Kozi: Ah Anja, thats an interesting name. Sounds Slavic. Its cool you found a job that works for you. Seems pretty hard to come by nowadays. Well, I will keep you company while you wait for the doctor and snuggle your kitty.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 11:59:22 )
@Saeyra: Russian, I believe. She is half maine coon, and half tiggity tigg. So she is BIG LADY. Short hair, though. Blizzard is all white and has way too many thumbs to be a real cat. She’s like an alien impersonating a cat, but they f☆☆☆ed it up. XDD;;

((Do I have to censor here, btw? Rating? I don’t want to frighten the little smol bebes.))

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:06:03 )
@Kozi: Yep...its PG13 I try my best to keep it clean-ish when I talk too. FAT CAT! OMG! *sticks face in cat tummy* :vanora_xd: I heard of the cats with extra thumbs and seen pictures, I think they are adorable! Its okay if she is an alien. She is just observing you. Make the human race proud by not actually cooking your offspring in soup.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:11:45 )
@Saeyra: That is totally going in my book of quotes. XDD;;; And yeah, we had to get some of Blizzard’s thumbs selectively declawed, since they don’t reach when she scratches. They just kept growing longer, until the went all the way under, and came out of the top of her foot.

...So yeah, wayyyy too many thumbs. My poor little freakazoid. D:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:16:54 )
@Kozi: OMG the imagery! I can't unimagine that now! Why you do this?! Whyyy!

Do you really have a book of quotes? I used to keep one when I was a teenager.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:21:56 )
@Saeyra: I added your quote to my profile on here, but I do have a book of quotes around here somewhere still. XD;; And sorry about the imagery, I often forget that not everyone has my freakishly strong stomach.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:29:19 )
@Kozi: Aww I feel so honored. And yeah anything involving animals dying, getting injured and stuff makes me really sad/horrified even during movies. There is this moment that goes from awww so cute and true horror. Doesn't work the same with people though..even though it prooobably should be the other way around.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:43:16 )
@Saeyra: I totally get you. Cat babies forever. I literally cannot stand them being hurt. I would much rather have the cat live than a person hurting a cat live. The same for most animals, really. I like them better than people a lot of the time! XD <33

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 12:49:55 )
@Kozi: I guess animals are easy to love because they are simple and don't really act out of malice ever. Humans can be real d*cks for no reason other than "hey, I felt like it". I have been fortunate enough to meet more nice people than not so I shouldn't really complain. But those mean ones kinda stick out in your memory y'know?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 13:17:52 )
@Saeyra: They do, and it really sucks. I know a few genuinely nice people, but they always seem to get so hurt by those bad ones. It really makes me angry to see good souls hurt. And I don’t often get angry! D: The Közi is usually sparkles and cake. XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 13:28:37 )
@Kozi: Don't worry, the nice people will get smarter over time. They will pick better friends and surround themselves with good people and live happily ever after.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 14:13:50 )
@Saeyra: Yes!! I like that ending a lot better. :3
How is the Saerya doing now by the way? Hopefully feeling a little better? Or at least not worse? Please make sure you get some rest at some point. DD:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 16:39:00 )
@Kozi: Sorry man, I passed out. Hope I did my duty and kept you company till the doctor opened!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 16:51:50 )
@Saeyra: Oh, that’s totally fine. <33 I was worried about you. I wanted to make sure you got enough rest! That’s what did me in, after all. Not resting adequately. We ended up not getting in today, but will try tomorrow. :3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 18:43:25 )
@Kozi: Yeah I fell asleep and woke up just now. Had a headache like a knife through the right side of my head but now I am aaaall good. Don't worry about me I am a grown ass woman :vanora_xd: I'll be fiiiiiiine. Did you at least get some meds from a pharmacy?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 18:56:54 )
@Saeyra: I can worry if I want! :p <33 Besides, at least your headache is gone! I got some stuff out of the cupboard, and am just trying to coast until tomorrow. Lots of tea and hot drinks around, so maybe that will help a bit.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 19:45:27 )
@Kozi: hello there, how is your day going

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 19:50:13 )
@Unicorn: Hello there! It had a bit of a rocky start, and i’ve been up for over 24 hours straight now. XD;; But i’m in oddly good spirits, all things considered. How about you? :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 20:02:48 )
@Kozi: why have you not slept, I hope that you can get some sleep sorry to hear that things have been rocky. I am doing alright thank you for asking
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 21:09:01 )
@Kozi: Dude you need to sleep! 24 hrs are you insane?! And you are worrying about me?! Someone needs to physically drag you to bed.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.