Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:46:05 )
Thanks! *Takes the cup of coffee* Working on Rp stuff. Got some great work done last night. Was up for a while. Other then that all is pretty well. Still binging Be More Chill and trying to keep my brain from getting sad because of the copious amounts of rain we're getting now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:48:37 )
*pops in* poop on work. There's only two of us again and it's batty and stupid levels of insanely busy.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:50:19 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ew... I'm really sorry Hun. That sucks. Just think...you can play KOA when you get home later. :)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:50:19 )
@ChemicalDivision: Yeah, I'm about to edit the page that I have saved on my laptop right now. But I'll have to rewrite it when I get home. I kinda forgot to save the blank pages. ^^;; -sips coffee- Ah, the rain, its relaxing but it makes me wanna sleep. xD Same goes for the cold weather, but at least it isn't gonna be hot any more.

@AelloTyphoeus: Random question, what is your job? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to :)

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:59:00 )
*cries* I knew I was going to regret not getting all the updates over with last night. xD Now everyone is playing and I'm stuck here like an idiot, waiting. q-q

Hey-o, everyone ^-^ I'll probably be pretty slow today as I need to get some responsibilities taken care of, as well as HOP ON THAT D2 when it's ready. cB

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:59:39 )
@ChemicalDivision: Yeah. Don't know what else is happening tonight.

@Queen Prisma: I work for customer service for medical insurance. I'm on the side that tells patients what Drs are in network and helps Drs with the processing of claims. Needless to say, two of us are not enough. Our fully staffed levels are 5, but it can be done with 3.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:04:09 )
@Vii: I'm not playing... I'm at work. D:

@AelloTyphoeus: Ah, I see. That is pretty hard just to do with 2 people. I hope you can get some help soon. I work as a bus monitor for special needs kids. Its a fun job, so I enjoy it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:14:31 )
@Queen Prisma: That sounds super fun! Yeah. One of the girls went out a week early cause her baby came a week early. So her replacement isn't set to start until next week. And we had one girl get fired and her replacement hasn't been hired yet, and the other lady is just not here yesterday or today...so yeah.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:16:12 )
@Queen Prisma: NOOOOOOO I hate being stuck at work when there's fresh vidya to play!

@AelloTyphoeus: Good grief. Sounds like the management made some brash decisions in getting rid of someone without hiring a replacement. xD They should at least be down there helping you guys out, right? c':

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:17:54 )
@Vii: From what I know, they didn't want to, but she just could not be on time or anything so it came down to her being more of a detriment than an assist. Not to mention the rest if us were cleaning up after her mistakes.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:27:57 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah, tough call. Yeah in that case it's better off not to have that third wheel getting in the way. Hopefully the old people are patient and considerate today! yeah right xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:23:15 )
@Vii: Yeah, but I want money. xD Part if it is to pay bills, the other part is to donate to the site. :) But I have a lot of stuff that I need to get first before I do anything fun. X.x

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:25:21 )
@Vii: It's less old people, and more the Dr offices. They're often rude and just major butts.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:26:25 )
@AelloTyphoeus: But almost time for lunch! :)
My awesome Art

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 02:23:25 )
@Queen Prisma: Ahhh the curse of modern civilisation. Selling the precious minutes of our lives so we all don't have to be homesteaders anymore. xD

@AelloTyphoeus: Well, that's poopy. I mean they get paid by the darn insurance company. Bothers me when one side of an equation or group acts like they're better than the other. :/
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 03:50:31 )
@Vii: It really does suck. What doesn't suck, but sucks at the same time is that I bought 3 (I think) extra Vanora plushies and have now gone down in Volt count.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 04:20:59 )
@Vii: I know, right? :vanora_xd: I wish I just got payed to be a xenomorph and run around biting people.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:26:56 )
Morning everyone
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:30:10 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:35:49 )
@Queen Prisma: Morning! How are you today?
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.