Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:37:30 )
@Queen Prisma: Morning!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:47:01 )
@AelloTyphoeus: A whole lot better than yesterday, that is for sure. I'm hoping I'll be able to play Warframe with my boyfriend tonight, but there is a possibility that he might work tonight. If he does, I'll just work on art.

@ChemicalDivision: Morning. :P

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:48:32 )
@Queen Prisma: OOH! Warframe is pretty fun. I have an Archer on there somewhere, I don't remember the class I'm playing...I just like running around super quick and being a general badass!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:55:26 )
@ChemicalDivision: Nice. :) I play a Saryn and an Excalibur on there. My level is pretty low which is why I play with my boyfriend and his friends mostly. If you want, we could play together some time. My username on there is the same as my discord name.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 20:58:06 )
@Queen Prisma: Are you on PC. or Xbox One, or what? lol That might be a factor :P

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:00:16 )
@ChemicalDivision: Oh crud, I didn't actually think about that before I told ya that. I play on PC.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:01:03 )
@Queen Prisma: It's all good. If it's still free, I'll put it on my computer. Are you through Steam? If so I'll shoot you my username on there.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:05:18 )
@ChemicalDivision: No, its not thought steam. When my hubby downloaded it on my laptop, he downloaded it thought the site directly. And it still should be free. I am on steam, but I have a different username on there. I don't quite remember it at the moment. ^^;;

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:07:14 )
@Queen Prisma: No worries there. If you wanna get it to me later, or on the Rp Discord that would work too. Lol I'll go download it after I finish rendering this video I'm working on.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:11:17 )
@ChemicalDivision: Its all good. It might be a while before I do though. I still have a few hours at work, plus I need to have the game updated. We're probably gonna be in my server's voice chat, so I'll shoot you a link to that when I get home. I'd recommend muting the server if you want to join in. My friend, Orville and I talk a lot on there about art and stuffs.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:12:06 )
@Queen Prisma: I don't mind. I like art. And cool, I appreciate it. Not like you talk to me an insane amount already with the Rp lol.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:16:17 )
@ChemicalDivision: Ok. :) We always share what we are currently drawing, so it can me pretty fun. He is doing some fan art of this cute trap character from a manga he read online.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:19:19 )
@Queen Prisma: That sounds fun! Yay! I like hanging out with people! :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:14:36 )
@Queen Prisma: I'm glad you're doing better. Sorry I poofed. Work got a smidge busy. Playing video games is fun. I haven't decided if I'm going to game after work or not yet...probably yes though.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:18:29 )
@AelloTyphoeus: So that means we'll be talking via discord? lol. I love you hun, feel free to murder things tonight, just not me. :p

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:22:56 )
@ChemicalDivision: Why would be talk via discord? You'll just be in the next room. I can just yell things at you...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:23:45 )
@AelloTyphoeus: unless you forget too because you get sucked into KoA.... lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:36:28 )
@ChemicalDivision: If I forget to tell, I'm gonna forget to comment anything on discord too...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:37:23 )
@AelloTyphoeus: But I can just spam you with notifications, cause I'll be on there tonight with RP stuff.
My awesome Art

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:53:45 )
@ChemicalDivision: If I'm sucked into the game, I'm not gonna notice my notifications. Ps, you're not gonna win this. I'm probably just going to yell.

In other news, 30ish minutes until lunch. I'm so freaking hungry.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.