Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:02:15 )
@Vii: C'est la vie. Big or small, I love 'em all. :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:03:33 )

@Vii: Hi :D Your avi is adorable ;u;

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:05:02 )
@Alia Starchild: Yeah, but still in just honestly pissed off...

@Vii: Productivity is always good!!! And I was better, now I'm just cranky.

*looks down at double, almost triple D chest* Being top heavy sucks. But they are good pillows!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:06:09 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I would be too! :O

*Looks on with envy* >:P

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:12:28 )
@Alia Starchild: "Anything more than a mouthful is a waste!" according to the grandmother of an old friend. xD

@RainbowPanda: Thank you! Yours is really nice as well! ^-^ I've been wanting to use that hair because I love it, but have to wait until we have some more items.

@AelloTyphoeus: Aww, that sucks. D: Do I need to beat someone up? Because I'll beat someone up. xD
And yeah, bigger boobs can cause all kinds of back pains and such, but excellent pillows they are indeed! they can also fill shirts and hold up strapless tops rip

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:16:44 )
@Vii: I think that's supposed to be "handful"? xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:24:44 )

@Alia Starchild: That's what I'd always heard up until that point, but this lady definitely said mouthful. I found it amusing enough that these were the words of an old woman so it's stuck. xD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:25:37 )
@Vii: Well sounds like she's lead an interesting life. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:29:43 )
@Alia Starchild: It wouldn't suck as bad if I then didn't have to sit at work for another 4ish hours and take calls trying to be nice to people while pissed off... and they're not all they're cracked up to be.

@Vii: Yeah, they fill shirts...but they also over fill shirts, I cannot buy a button up that fits them without it being almost 2 sizes too big on my waist and like a foot too long. If I buy one that fits in waist and length, either I cannot button it, or it just buttons and looks like I'm going to pop a button off. And while they hold up strapless tops/dresses/bras, it's only for a total of 5 seconds, or until you move start to move. As soon as things start moving and wobbling, the strapless article of clothing is around your waist.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:31:01 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I'm bad at sounding sweet when I'm feeling sour, I feel your pain. xD

*Snuggles and smooches to improve your mood* :3

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:33:48 )

@Alia Starchild: Well, it's easy to forget, but I think that's the case for most old people. xD

@AelloTyphoeus: AH, true, and then people automatically label you things like "slut" because you have large breasts that don't agree with your clothing (or any clothing, for that matter). The grass is always greener on the other side. c':

I have that problem with pants, mostly. If they fit around my waist and butt, they're typically too big around the thighs. It's also next to impossible to find Long / Tall clothing for juniors. oTL

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:35:18 )
@Vii: I mean, by extreme technicality yes, but I think that might qualify as "More interesting than usual." xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:42:08 )

@Alia Starchild: True. Though, idk. I was reading one of those garbage, click-bait list articles yesterday (don't judge me, I use them to kill time at work) and someone talked about casually overhearing two elderly couples discussing cocaine usage. In a very interesting manner. xD It had something to do with The Great Gatsby but I've never seen that movie so My employers are the exact opposite tho. I think I overheard that my boss had a wild streak, but I don't think his wife as ever so much as touched an alcoholic beverage.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:44:36 )
@Vii: Cocaine was quite popular back in the day. Pre-War on Drugs, a lot of things like that were quite popular. Most of these things started use as just regular over-the-counter drugs. '3'

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:54:16 )
@Alia Starchild: Yeah. My sarcasm comes out too much when I'm pissed...

@Vii: Luckily, I wasn't pretty enough to be labeled a slut...so yay for that? But try finding petite anything in the plus size section. I'm super short (4'11.24") and plus size, so I've had to learn how to either hem all my everything, or deal with things that are too long.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:56:18 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Woo, sarcasm! :D

And I'm sure you're plenty pretty enough, sweetie. ;3

*Huggles teeny adorable Aello*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:58:49 )
@Alia Starchild: I mean, you say teeny, but when I say plus size, I mean I'm at least 210lbs and in an 18 or 20...sometimes 22 for dresses (stupid boobs)

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:00:05 )
@AelloTyphoeus: And that makes you any less huggable? ;3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:05:46 )
@Alia Starchild: No, but it did make years of body image issues...
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:10:53 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Well allow me to help undo those issues by calling you gorgeous, gorgeous. ;3

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.