Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:05:49 )
@AelloTyphoeus: True enough. xD

Gaming later with friends, but aside from that noooooot much. '3'

*Snuggles up with you* I suppose I should get dressed but my towel's just... so comfy. -w-

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:16:17 )
@Alia Starchild: Oooo what ya playing???

*gets up real quick to throw clothes in the dryer before sitting back down and snuggling* Now they'll be warm when you gotta get dressed. Cause eventually that towel is gonna be grossly damp and cold and that's just no fun.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:18:23 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Mostly Magic the Gathering but plenty of other board and card games too. '3'

You're right, I should just get rid of it right now. ;3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:27:20 )
@Alia Starchild: Ahhhs, I used to have a wurm deck. They were my babies and could beat the crap out of quite a few other decks...lots of trample... Any specific board/card games?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:29:35 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Dominion, Red Dragon Inn, the Bloodborne card game (Surprisingly good), couple others. '3'

Well? *Eyebrow waggle* ;3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:51:13 )
@Alia Starchild: I haven't played those yet, but we have played the Dark Souls board game. It's also surprisingly good!

*gets clothes from the dryer* You'll catch a cold running around naked as a jay bird in October and then what would we do? You'd have to just sit there wrapped in a ton of blankets with a hot water bottle on your head and hot soup in hands.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 21:54:03 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I've heard good things about that one too. '3'

I'm fiiiine, I'm actually pretty cold-resistant, get sick maybe once a year at max. '3'

*Sticks my tongue at you but gets dressed anyways* ;P

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:00:02 )
@Alia Starchild: It's got really long game play, but is honestly really fun.

And this would be the year you get sick twice! *nods head all matter of factly*

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:01:48 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I'm used to long games, I play Twilight Imperium. xD

Well then, I guess I'll just have to keep warm by snuggling up to you. ;3

*Snuggles up close to steal your body heat*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:04:30 )
@Alia Starchild: Ahhhhhs. (Has no clue what that game is, will have to look it up later)

*snuggles* Why does work have to happen?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:05:33 )
@AelloTyphoeus: A very long, very engaging sci-fi grand strategy game that I am absolutely garbage at. xD

Because not dying of starvation is a plus? '3'

*Pulls a blanket around the two of us and smooches you on the cheek* :vanora_kiss:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:15:33 )
@Alia Starchild: Oooo that does sound fun though. I'm terrible at Risk, but I LOVE it.

Yeah, you have a point...Food and bills are important...I just need like a week off...I'm exhausted.

*snuggles closer cause she actually has no body heat*

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:17:09 )
@AelloTyphoeus: It's tons of fun, but I'm just... so bad. xD

*Sighs and sticks my tongue out* I guess I'll have to warm you up, then. ;P

*Rubs my hands up and down your sides*

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:39:44 )
@Alia Starchild: And sometimes the joy in a game is seeing just how bad you are.

Is it super illegal to strangle a sister who suddenly drops a surprise thing you have to do that very evening and doesn't allow you time to actually plan for shit?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:40:51 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Or seeing what stupid things you can do while losing. :D

Yes but I won't testify against you. '3'

What'd she stick you with?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:53:26 )
@Alia Starchild: So my parents are out of town on vacation, so last weekend I went to their house to check on and let out their dog. My sister then picked her up to take her to the vet for boarding for the week. Well, my sister just drops the bomb that I have to go check on her and let her out tonight because she 'has plans'. She didn't think that I might have plans or anything and she knows that I cannot stand last minute schedule changes. If they weren't 30 minutes away and if I aactually had gas instead of having to fill up before I go, and if I'd even been told yesterday...but nooooo it's always gotta be her way...
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:57:27 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh of course. :|

Be sure to let your parents know your sister is an irresponsible child who should in no way, shape, or form be caring for their dog. For the dog's sake, at least.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:57:54 )
@Alia Starchild: Yeah, bigger heads make it easier to see the facial features and such as well. But... I always feel so topheavy. xD

@AelloTyphoeus: Eh, not too bad, woke up with a bit of a headache today which was weird but it's mostly gone away now. c': I've still got a few hours before work so I'm deciding whether I'm going to be productive or not. xD how are you? ^-^

@RainbowPanda: Hey there DW, welcome! ^-^

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:58:36 )
@Vii: And feeling topheavy isn't something I'm used to. xD

*Pokes flat chest* -3-

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 23:01:09 )
@Alia Starchild: Yeeaaahhh I'm in that boat as well. xD Thanks, mom. >.>
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.