Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 22:55:13 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I'm great just need to get one more thing done for school this week. Been working on it the past few days.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:02:47 )
@Alia Starchild: My issue is less needled and more feeling the liquid leave my body. It's always made me woozy. More hours is fun! Or at least helpful.

Left outer thigh, american traditional style Alice in Wonderland inspired.

@RainbowPanda: Yay on getting stuff done!

I miss school. The real world is no fun.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:04:28 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Are you smol? Might have less spare fluid to give. xD

Neato! :3

Well I'm off, catch you later, sweetie, I'll have to get you to show me that tattoo. ;3

*Leans in and gives you a quick peck on the cheek before disappearing*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:06:23 )
@AelloTyphoeus: No you don't! School sucks!
I hate when people say they wish they could be back in school. School is tough. Adult life is too, but school is just as tough.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:20:44 )
@Alia Starchild: Not really, just lame when it comes to giving blood and anything like that. :vanora_sweat: Toodles! Have fun!

@RainbowPanda: Not saying it's not tough, but I didn't have bills back then, I didn't have responsibilities, I didn't have to go to work everyday all day without fail to make money to pay for the above mentioned bills. All I had to do was learn and study and write papers, and that's super fun for me!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:36:18 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah that's true~
Well you do have responsibilities all throughout your life. I have lots of responsibilities.
Everyone has their own opinions :P
In my opinion, I hate school and I want to start driving already. My parents just put so much pressure on me >.<
"You have to get A's! Try getting all A's! A B is fine but you should bring that up to an A!"
Every year I get a C in math cuz I suck at math. Q1 is over and I got all A's except for in math, I got a C because I completely failed the midterm. My mom wasn't mad but I did wait to tell her. As long as I don't have F's or D's and now she says I can't have C's which is hard NOT to have in math. Everything is fine it's just stupid math ugh

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:43:27 )
@RainbowPanda: Oh trust me. I totally get that. I mostly miss college. High school was a different story. The only thing I miss about that is a few of the teachers and band/marching band. If you ever need help with math, feel free to give me a pm. I'm pretty good at explaining things in a Mich easier to understand way. But only when it comes to math, sometimes science. I'm one of those people that got the right answer, in a correct way, just not the way the teacher showed. I always found a quicker, just as correct way.

So for real, if you need some help, let me know.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:51:32 )
@AelloTyphoeus: High school sucks in my opinion. I do online school so it is even more boring ugh.
Really ouo I would love that! Maybe next week? Not sure. Ty!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 23:55:28 )
@RainbowPanda: Yeah! Just let me know. Yeah, the only two online classes I ever did were a Cherokee lit class and interior design. Both were easy peasy and so boring that I pretty much got a half a semester's worth of work done in a day or two.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:00:03 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ooo inerior design sounds fun. Sorry I poofed >.< Got super distracted.
And wow rlly ouo lucky you!
Thank you so much

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:11:26 )
@RainbowPanda: Interior design was kind of fun. But I feel like it would have been more fun in person. It also.may have been more fun if the professor hadn't posted all the homework, projects, and quizzes for the first half of the class all at once. I ended up doing it all within the first week and having to review everything for like a week before the midterm cause I couldn't remember anything...then she did the same thing for the last half. Then again, I also cheated and did all my quizzes, tests, the midterm, and the final with notes in front of me for both classes.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:17:23 )
@AelloTyphoeus: My youth minster's wife is an interior designer. It seems fun :D
Oh wow that sucks >.< I hate when teachers give you a load of work to finish.
A lot of people cheat, it's understandable in your situation.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:22:20 )
@RainbowPanda: I mean, technically they didn't say we couldn't. So I took that to mean we could. I will say this though, the projects for the interior design class were actually really fun and a lot of the homework relied on us watching specific tv shows on hgtv and writing little summaries or things we learned from it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:47:33 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh okay well that's good? I guess..
At least they were fun that is what is really important!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:54:06 )
@RainbowPanda: And it pulled my GPA up...that was the important part!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 06:24:00 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I return! '3'

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 06:32:17 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I need to throw mine in the wash and hope it shrinks. :( I didn't make it small enough.

@superbearwars: All good, all good. :) There is nothing wrong with lurking.

@Vii: Oh wow, I would have been the same way. O.O

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 06:36:49 )
@Queen Prisma: Heyooo! '3'

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 06:38:24 )
@Alia Starchild: Hiii!!!! Let me out of the cage please???? :vanora_kiss:
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 06:43:00 )
@Queen Prisma: Smooches are only a motivator if you can't eat me, and it's literally just a cardboard box I put you in. >:P

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.