Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:11:16 )

@Vii: Thank you ^-^
Yeah this hair is adorable, but idk if it goes..

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:17:51 )
@Alia Starchild: I started to get better after I got to college and realized that people actually will hit on me and do think I'm pretty. And then I found my Hufflepuff of a boyfriend and we've been together almost 4.5 years. So that's fun. But I will always accept some ego boosting. Sometimes I need it...

@RainbowPanda: I think the hair goes wonderfully with your current avie! I mean, just my 2 Volts...

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:18:02 )

@Alia Starchild: Ah, yes, the good old days of narcotics in my cough syrup! And then an old white man said "marijuana makes white women want to hang out with black men!" and poof, there went weed. Not to mention all the things you can do with hemp. And now they'd rather sell us their pharmaceuticals with all their nasty side effects and conflicts... though, cocaine and heroin can probably stay out of medicine...xD

@AelloTyphoeus: Ohh phshaw, people are so shallow sometimes. >:C Clothing sizes in general are such a difficult thing. No two bodies are alike and yet we're all expected to fit into the same handful of sizes? xD But I sympathise with you. I can only imagine how hard it is to find things that fit you around the waist but then aren't too long for you, since you're definitely fun-sized! It's cool that you have sewing skills as a result, though. Do you have a sewing machine? o:

@DangerousWoman: I think it goes well with the apron! It's a really retro hairstyle though so it needs something like a skirt-suit, or a cardigan and one of those 50's poodle skirts.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:20:28 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Well I've got plenty to provide. :D

@Vii: Psh, says you! They're quite useful when used correctly! A heroin cough syrup gets results!

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:24:46 )

@Alia Starchild: Well, I can't argue with that. It's impossible to be kept up all night by coughing when you're totally passed out cold. xD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:27:02 )
@Vii: Exactly! What do you think Nyquil is for? xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:27:19 )
@Vii: I mean I wouldn't say I have sewing skills, more like ironing skills. They make this wonderful stuff called hammer's tape that is the iron on glue stuff to keep fabric together. I mean I know how to sew, and if I had a machine I would probably use it for long term, but those are expensive and hemmer's tape is like maybe $5...

@Alia Starchild: Awwws. So tell me more about you if you don't mind. I mean we now know that I'm short and plus sized, with large tatas, Vii is tall and in at least junior sizes with not so large tatas......what are your measurements? *cocks an eyebrow all anime perv like*

Oh jeez, I just had the upper chest crap and they gave me the codine cough syrup, I have never slept so good in my life...everything was also a lot funnier as well.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:32:06 )

@Alia Starchild: True dat xD I always asked my dad for the nighttime liquid shit since it knocked me out. Then when I got a bit older it was just brandy in tea. xD And of course Benadryl shares much the same philosophy. "You can't be aggravated by allergies if you're comatose!"

@AelloTyphoeus: Oh, that's nifty! I didn't know about that stuff. I'll have to keep it in mind next time I need to hem something, since all I've got are little "emergency" sewing kits. c': You're definitely right that machines are a pretty penny, I've wanted one for a while because it'd be awesome to make my own clothes (not to mention cosplay!), but to get a decent one is at least a couple hundred dollars. x_x

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:32:13 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Kinda tall, bulky, not much 'round the top. I mostly just wear men's clothes 'cause it's cheaper. xD

*Big comfy grey hoodie* -w-

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:35:17 )
@Vii: Yeah no hemmer's tape is heaven sent. And it holds up on all materials for several washes!!!

@Alia Starchild: Cool! Big comfy goodies are the best! So are guys tshirts...they last sooooo much longer and have a whole lot more chest room that women's t-shirts which is stupid...

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:37:14 )

Oh god, internet hiccup = double post, RIP

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:37:50 )
@Vii: Comfy comfy comas... -w-

@AelloTyphoeus: It's legitimately a conspiracy, they make women's tees thinner so they have to buy more and wear more layers, it's bullshit. D:

But yes, I haven't taken my legit measurements in ages, I just wear comfy things. Don't even bother with a bra half the time. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:46:32 )
@Alia Starchild: Sometimes I wish I could get away with no bra in public, but that's impossible for me. At home is another story...

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:51:13 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah there are logistics issues for you probably. xD

But I'll always be here to support you if you need me. ;3

*Cupping hands motion*

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:52:30 )

@Alia Starchild: Sadly, the last time I was really sick like that, nothing would put me down. So I was not only sick and miserable but also drunk / high and severely drowsy. xD

Also, there are so many infuriating things about the clothing industry in general, like how objective attitudes towards women pretty much dictate clothing styles. >.>

@AelloTyphoeus: It seems like a really nifty tool to use in regular sewing, too; you could glue a hem to keep it from shifting around, and then stitch over it to secure things. o:

I've tried a few DIY clothing projects in the past and they usually don't turn out well. xD Most likely just a lack of good planning, since I'm prone to just going at it with a pair of scissors. c':

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:53:44 )
@Alia Starchild: Honestly, I will actually ask my boyfriend to totally do that sometimes because they just get so heavy. Also, he often catches me just sitting there holding them up for no reason other than it feels good.

@Vii: It totally works for that!!!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:56:00 )
@Vii: Bleeeh, that sounds nightmarish. D:

@AelloTyphoeus: Reminds me of a friend of mine and her boyfriend. They're adorable. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:59:06 )
@Alia Starchild: It's for cereal the best feeling ever to just have someone hold your boobs just to combat gravity for a while...

Also....HINTS AT THE HALLOWEEN EVENT POSTED ON THE FACEBOOK!!!!!!

...totes not super excited about that...
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 00:59:16 )

@Alia Starchild: Twas quite, indeed. I don't get sick often but when I do, it's like the accumulation of several sicknesses at once. x_x

@AelloTyphoeus: My old friend was much the same way. She had once mentioned that they were way heavier than most expect (I think her boobs were a combined 10lbs) and that having them held, or holding them up was the most amazing relief. Considering I have enough neck and back issues, I'm actually quite thankful I don't have to deal with added muscle strain. c':

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 01:01:20 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I imagine so. ;P

@Vii: That big-old disease sledgehammer. D:

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.