Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates City Hall - Updates & Notices || Updated 10/09/23

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 14:19:16 )
Subforum Support & Event Archives!

• Voltra now supports subforums!
    • We have used this new shiny feature to organise the event archive into subforums for each past event.
    • You can access the event archives over here!
    • The styling for subforum sections is still in progress for some themes, so if it looks odd - don't worry we're working on it!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 06:32:39 )
Vibrance Da(il)y Chance Items!

• Added 3 new items to the daily chance!
    • These are in their own additional drop table, so you will get your normal reward AND a bonus!
    • Items made by the wonderful Q t e a p o n!
    • Items edited & uploaded by the wonderful Lilypoo!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 10:55:32 )
Forum Page Optimisation

• Further optimised the forum homepage - you should notice a decent improvement to load speed now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 12:13:44 )
Styling Changes

• Added theme styles for subforum buttons.
  • Modified cirque light theme's tables and buttons to fit the theme more.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:31:44 )
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me...

• Remember Me checkbox has been added to the sign in form on the banner.
  • Remember Me button now functions as intended.
    • When checked, the cookie will set to expire in 10 years.
    • If you are using a shared computer please be careful when you use this option

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 14:06:07 )
Item Image Caching

• Added image caching to item thumbnails for faster performance and loading times.
    • After first initial slow load of inventory - it will save the item images to your browsers cache for 7 days
    • The next 7 days your inventory should load much faster
    • Please note if your browser cache clears the images then it will have to re-add them to cache.

• We are looking into more ways to improve inventory load times for the future.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/25 12:39:47 )
Ignore Feature Fixes

• Fixed latest post showing incorrect time when the latest user who posted was on your block list
    • This affected the active topics feature in the forum homepage

• Fixed being able to see blocked user through last poster in featured topics

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 19:59:52 )
Ah-Ha! Hello there!

• In my attempt to become more of a known face to my people I'm going to be taking over the staff notices!
  • Hope you all don't mind me popping my head in!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:13:12 )
Overinflated Tea...
  • Seems our Cuppa Tea's were a bit too expensive! I've gone ahead and remedied that now.
    • Cuppa Tea (Vibrance Day '19 Goodie Bag) price has changed:
      • To: 35 Lavender & 35 Roses

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 16:24:04 )
Electronic Mail...

• Changes have been made to our e-mail system for more reliability.
    • You should now properly receive verification e-mails if your e-mail host is live/outlook/hotmail!
      • Please check your Spam / Junk folder however, it seems like they still don't like us too much!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 16:42:27 )
IGNORE ME

• Added confirmation popup for when you click "Ignore" on the forums.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 03:20:53 )
Donation Page Updates

• Donation page has got a slightly updated look!

• We have disabled the ability to donate $1 or less due to paypal fees.
    • Previously you could donate $1 or less but wouldn't receive any ohms!

• We have corrected the math behind the spenders bonus to correctly apply a +15% when spending $10 or more.
    • Previously this was incorrectly giving a rough 17.5% increase instead, which was not intended.

• Discounts / Bonuses? We're gonna have 'em!
    • We will now be offering discounts/bonuses on certain outernet days for purchasing ohms!
    • Mothers day (12th May) will be the first to give a bonus in ohm purchases - a whopping 25% extra ohms!
    • These bonuses will only last for the 24 hours of the outernet holiday
    • They will start at midnight Voltra time and end 24 hours after.
    • They will stack with the spenders bonus - so tomorrow you'll be able to get up to 35% more ohms!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 06:32:49 )
Additional E-mail Security

• Account registration now checks all e-mails against common spam e-mails due to a recent surge in spam accounts being registered.
  • Please note we will be transitioning to a new SMTP relay server soon so if any verification e-mails are not sent then please try again once we confirm the change has been completed on these notices, thank you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 13:47:18 )
E-Mail Relay Update Complete

• Email verification's should now be sent once more!
    • If you tried to verify your e-mail or registered while we were changing over, please click the re-send button on the verification page!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 06:32:51 )
Shop & Item logs

• This one is more of a back-end update however we now have logs for when a user purchases an item or opens a consumable.
    • This helps us pinpoint issues and verify purchase/opening if anything goes wrong and you do not get your item.
    • This also helps if we mis-price an item - now we have the ability to refund those who bought it at the wrong price.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 08:25:04 )
Shinier Orbs

• Orbs back-end have been refactored and now should pull item information faster while loading in the inventory.
  • They also now support unlimited items to be added inside (previously a limit of 10 unique winnable items per orb was in place)
  • This is mostly back-end again so you shouldn't notice too much, if you own a lot of orbs you might notice your inventory loading *slightly* faster though!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 21:33:55 )
Notification Limit Increase

• Notifications from the user card in the header will now show up to the amount of new notifications you have.
    • Example: If you log in and have 30 new notifications - the drop down will show all of them!
    • Defaults to 10 if new notifications are less than that amount.
    • Please note you can always view your 50 most recent notifications in the homepage!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 04:14:10 )
Empty Rolls

• Any empty die rolls in post actions will now be ignored instead of triggering an error.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 01:21:59 )
Accessibility Settings!

• In your settings page under Accessibility (or use this shortcut) you can now:
    • Set it so all forum posts default to the themes default color.
    • Set a minimum font-size for all forum posts
    • Remove all user-profile custom CSS

We hope that this will help with those pesky font colors on certain themes for those who have difficulty reading them!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 15:53:52 )
Love yourself!

• In celebration of pride month, there has been 14 new heart emojis added that can be found under the heart emoji smiley!
  • Remember to love/care about yourself and others - no matter what gender or sexuality!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.