Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 03:06:17 )

@Ixora: I.... may actually own the anime. XD It's short but I really like it :3 And yeah, making the game a spin off would have probably gone over a bit better... xD
Oh that's good :D I'll definitely have to try it out soon.... Once I... find my vita...? It's probably in the other bag I used recently to be honest I know for sure it's in my room though
That would make sense XD

I've seen a couple episodes of Criminal Minds and liked the ones I did see. I should watch more of it XD Stranger Things actually sounds like it might be along the lines of something I'd like then XD I should check that out too when I have time.
He is so fluffy and soft ; u ; And he's also super cuddly XD Like once I get comfy after I lay down to sleep he'll hop up and snuggle, or if I sit in my butterfly chair which I often do when playing games

Well I use the unsweetened powder to begin with, so... XD Honey always helps with tea :3 I have another one that's good, I just prefer the Indonesian for some reason? I've found the other one in another tea store though, so that's good XD
lol, it's rare that happens. Or at least I think it is...? I guess if I don't notice until someone says it how am I supposed to know...? o.o

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 03:19:30 )
@SamSpyroxis: I never watched? I'm not the biggest fan of games turned into anime @.@
LMAO that is so me but with my phone. I always lose it in my room XD Found it now tho and it's charging :D
Idk for sure but when I watch the HDN vids it seems pretty much the same XD My bro said Fairy Fencer is like HDN but with less waifus

You should. I got pretty far into it. I did miss a couple of episodes. I watch it with my dad but he sometimes watches without me ; n ;
Try watching it then XD It's pretty fun! but the seasons end in cliffhangers...
He does look so fluffly and soft Ahhh. I want a lap pet ; n ;

There is unsweetened Nestea? o.O I also like adding fruits to my tea. At least you got a back up tea now XD
Maybe it happens a lot and you just don't know @.@ and no one points it out cause it might ruin the pun???

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 05:22:37 )
@SamSpyroxis: Eh, could be better. Super sleepy since I'm up late, and missing my little bro already. He was here over a lot of November and the holidays, which was super nice, but now it's back to the grind. His job is kinda dangerous (high potential to encounter violent sorts) so there's that on my mind. Won't say what it is past that. Heyho tho. Got me some Copics for a Twelfth Night gift :3 So having fun with those
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 14:35:10 )
@SamSpyroxis: doodles, and sleep sound good though. we didn't get to do anything fun for her. my mum said something infront of her that she shouldn't have let alone yelled infront of her which she shouldn't have done at all. and my little unicorn end up having a nightmare about it this morning she woke up screaming.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 17:45:54 )

@Ixora: I'm not usually a fan of games turned anime either, but DMC is a good one :3 It has it's own little story to go with it, so it's not super similar to the games already like the p4 anime was and both Lady and Trish have a small appearance in it too :3 If I remember correctly there's also mention of Dante's name from the book? don't ask me when they made a book, but I have one that's DMC and it is most definitely Dante with his signature Ebony and Ivory guns
Half the time I lose my phone when it's literally in my hand... XD speaking of, where did I put mine... I need to charge it....
Lol, well if that's what he says then I'd assume so XD Especially being made by the same people.

That's how me and my mom are with Supernatural XD speaking of cliff hangers, I'm unfortunately used to that because Supernatural does that crap all the time DX<
He's super soft XD My little pupper is forever a lap pet XD meanwhile one of my grandpas big 'ol yellow labs is not but he most certainly thinks he is...

Yeah they do XD I like fruit sometimes, just depends... I especially love strawberry stuff though XD Back up teas are a good thing to have in this case XD
Maybe ; u ; that's probably what's going on... XD

@Onyx Popcorn: Aw I'm sorry D: I hope everything turns out alright with your brother and you get to see him again soon >.<
Copics are amazing ; u ; I should bust mine out again soon... They've been very neglected lately ^^;

@Unicorn: That's true XD Other than that I'm expected some new watercolors in the mail today, so it'll be fun testing those out later :3
Oh no, that's horrible D: I hope she'll be alright soon :<

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 18:01:38 )
@SamSpyroxis: my little unicorn will be alright, hopefully she gets up from her naps soon. she didn't sleep well so having a nap should be good.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 18:06:50 )

@Unicorn: Yeah that's true :3 Hopefully she feels well rested when she wakes up ^w^

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 18:09:30 )
@SamSpyroxis: Ooh I hope so, I know that she wants to take a bath with some of her bath boms, and have lunch.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 18:33:07 )

@Unicorn: Bath boms and lunch are a great combination XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/6 21:45:39 )
@SamSpyroxis: it sure is, so what are you up to?

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/7 05:20:22 )

@Unicorn: currently on break while at work. It's a very slow and biring day right now.... Not good for a tired person x.x;
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/7 09:02:32 )
@SamSpyroxis: welp took me some time to reply >n<
I think the only anime I watched that was based on a game would be GOD EATER, but if VNs count... then a whole lot XD
Book as in book with words? Pretty sure there is a DMC manga too?
That line is like me all the time. Did you find your phone?

I never watched Supernatural? .___. I think I only watch a handful of TV series. I mostly just watch anime >.>
I wanna peeeet hiiiiiim DX Big dogs that think they're smol are so cuuuute

Strawberry ice cream is good! emote is cute too!
If I spot more, will tell you XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/7 13:16:11 )
@koneko: I wanna go for a bath too
but no bath bombs... also no bath tub... ; n ;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/7 14:56:34 )
@SamSpyroxis: it is nice to hear that you had a break, but I hope that you got some much needed sleep.

@Ixora: do you have a shoer? you could get some shower steamers. sort of like bath boms

@koneko: I did, but already took a bath yesterday with some bath boms.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/7 15:00:15 )
@Unicorn: I have never heard of shower steamers o.o

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/7 19:23:00 )
@Ixora: try looking them up when you have some free time.

@koneko: it was a purple, blue color very pretty.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/8 01:33:00 )
@koneko: yes it is, but I can't wait to have a more of a rainbow bathwater.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/8 02:19:28 )
@koneko: in the shower floor?

@Unicorn: I saw a DIY.
It seems they are exactly the same thing except smaller XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/8 02:26:47 )
@Ixora: yep pretty much, unless when the shower steamers are not made with citric acid, like bath boms are.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/8 02:31:09 )
@Unicorn: ah... maybe if I find some, I'll go ahead and try them. I'd make them but... where to get citric acid .__.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.