Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/12 01:38:37 )
@SamSpyroxis: glad to hear that you got a nap in.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/12 16:54:37 )

@Unicorn: Yeah :3 How are you doing today?

@Ixora: But the internet that's my answer for it anyway XD
Yeah, I blew out the fan and stuff so... It hasn't been shutting off since, but the fan is still crazy loud =/ It does in fact feel a bit warmer than I'm used to though, so hopefully it'll at least last me another few weeks. If not guess I'll have to use my tablet instead thankfully Voltra is mobile friendly too though
I just got Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition yesterday.... While I was there I may have also put down a pre-order for DMC 5 which comes out in March XD

True... I always feel kinda bad when I don't want to keep watching an anime just because the style of the art doesn't keep my interest but... I just can't help it ; n ;

I mean, I don't think so? XD secretly it turns out we're just the same person with a split personality XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/12 17:52:42 )
@SamSpyroxis: I am sorry for the late reply, I was making frenchtoast and eggs. I am doing alright. and a clean towel was found but I am still going to wash towels.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/12 17:56:41 )

@Unicorn: lol it's alright :3 French toast sounds good, it's been a while since I've had that ; u ; And that's probably a good idea XD I know in our house even if a clean one is found it's dirty fairly quickly we have my little sister to blame for that

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/12 18:54:25 )
@SamSpyroxis: french toast was great, I'll probably make it again in a couple of days I am washing a bunch of towels and giving the little unicorn a bath in a bit. so I am being very slow with posting. I also made mac n cheese. and that got ate so now it is bathtime for the little unicorn

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/13 03:24:20 )
@SamSpyroxis: i got ipad and phone for the interwebs :P
Hasn’t been shutting down? D: Yeah I love how mobile friendly Voltra is. I’ve been on my ipad and phone since I got off the plane XD
“may have” lmao.

I can’t remember a lot of anime art styles I don’t like :/

.... that is entirely possible @.@

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/13 14:31:40 )

@Unicorn: All these foods sound delicious granted I just woke up and so I'm hungry but... XD
Hopefully the bath goes smoothly! I know when my sister was little it was a bit of a pain trying to get her to stay still so we could actually get her clean ; u ;

@Ixora: I've been debating on an iPad or something, but knowing me I'll probably just stick with a laptop XD Only reason I'd want a better tablet or an iPad over a laptop anyway is for drawing, but I already have a graphics tablet for that purpose not a display one, but I've had it long enough I'm used to it
Yeah, it kept overheating and shutting off, despite the fact it didn't feel any warmer than usual, just the fan kicked up more. It's still super noisy though x.x I've been debating on a new one for a while though, somethings messed up with my display so majority of the screen goes kinda purple and green and tends to freeze up, though it usually only happens when I start it up, it's super annoying x.x Plugging it in to the TV makes it usable, but it's just a work around =/
Lol, yeah... I'm super excited for it though ; u ; It has Dante and Nero back, and there's a 3rd character too so that'll be fun :o

Same though x.x Like, until I see it anyway... XD

ARE WE THE SAME PERSON??? XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/13 14:48:08 )
@SamSpyroxis: Getting an iPad for drawing is an expensive investment @.@ Mostly because you'll probably want the big one for drawing space plus the added cost of the Pen. I do like it cause I use it for drawing but yeah, it's probably better to put the money to a laptop specially since you want a new one DX
That... sounds... super... annoying @.@ I am a big fan of using things until they break I stopped using my old laptop because it wouldn't boot anymore lol I mean, as long as the TV is around? You don't need it when you're away from the TV?
Oh, I didn't know that? altho... I'm not a super fan

Hmmmm... I'll have to think really hard .___.

IDK U TELL ME DX

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/13 15:31:57 )
@SamSpyroxis: that they really are, but I have been hungery for avocado and sushi lately and I have neither

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/14 22:21:31 )
@samspyroxis: That would stink. I really like my Copics. Haven't figure out how to blend too well yet, but I'll make it work. Of course, my lack of marker paper probably doesn't help. I'm on a beans and rice budget, man.

I'm so tired. This lady got just dropped off with literally everything she owns outside my work. We made her some coffee. Somebody's supposed to come get her, but hasn't yet.

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/18 20:18:54 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Honestly, I just used basic printer cardstock or bristol board if I have it lying around and it works pretty well XD Depending on it could be you need another shade or two of the color you're trying to blend? I have a large collection since I've been collecting them for years, it's much easier to blend now with more colors

Oh no, I hope someone came and got her D:

@Unicorn: I hate when you have cravings for things you don't have D: It's the worst x.x

@Ixora: lol, yeah... I actually got a new laptop yesterday, but I still need to get it set up x.x Been really lazy the last few days so I've had issues just dragging myself out of bed for work. I also already have a wacom intuos pro tablet for the exact purpose of drawing, so I don't really want that to go to waste ; u ;
Unfortunately the constant shutdowns have forced my hand, otherwise I would have been somewhat content using the TV since I mainly only use my laptop in my room at home anyway. That's alright though, new things are always fun XD Besides that I'll use things until they completely break down UNLESS it's an item I actually need to be usable at all times... Though for me that's basically just my phone, I need it in case of family emergencies if I had to I'd get the cheapest phone they had if it was that or nothing, so...
I literally just found this out the day I preordered the game, so... XD I'm just glad that they're making an official DMC5 vs the reboot they did before ; u ; I'm assuming it's due to a lot of the backlash they got from the reboot so...

Sorry I've been absent the past few days. Laptop issues combined with being sick have made it difficult to get on and have motivation to post anything TnT Still not feeling the best, but I don't work today so there's that XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/19 01:42:38 )
@SamSpyroxis: I know it isn't fair when craving for things one doesn't have.

how have you been doing?

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/19 15:35:08 )

@Unicorn: Unfortunately I've been sick the past few days x.x and I doubt it'll go away by tomorrow which means I'll have to work and be sick on my birthday this year ; u ; Other than that I'm okay though aside from the occasional coughing fit ^^;
How are you doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/19 19:37:46 )
@SamSpyroxis: awe, I am so sorry to hear that you are sick.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/20 20:12:27 )
@SamSpyroxis: CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LAPTOP! SHINY NEW THINGS R AMAZE *u*
May your old laptop rest in peace. Did you get any parts you could use?
I need my phone for Pokemon Go XD
Oh nice! We want our silver-haired Dante :D

That's quite alright. Even I have hard time going on Voltra these days. And it's been so cold, I really just want to stay under a blanket .___.

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/21 20:30:22 )
@SamSpyroxis: Yeah, don't really have any way to get more. I am poor D; My brother did say he'd get me some for next year if I liked them. (Bless him!)

Yeah, her friends came and got her! They have a big ol' truck that she's got all her big stuff in right now. She had to stay in the gazebo in the park for a bit (I stayed in my car to keep an eye on her after we closed) but she's got a place to stay for at least a month. The friends have a new baby, too, so she can help with the baby and not feel like a "freeloader."

Donator — they / he Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/27 17:20:20 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Aw, that's sweet!
And that's good :3 I hope things go well for her then.
How are you doing?

@Ixora: On one side yes, on the other no. XD I have to slowly bring the new one out to not be found out about having a new laptop, so I need to figure out what to do with the old one first.... x.x My mom doesn't care, but my stepdad would probably get all pissy about it even though I bought it with my own money and it's a thing I use literally every day.... Currently still "attempting" to work with the old one, but I bring my new one out after my stepdad leaves for work XD It's fine for now because I'm literally just installing games and stuff on it right now for when I switch to it full time then I won't have to sit around forever waiting on things to install, it'll just be ready to go XD
I wouldn't even know where to begin with parts and stuff, so I'm not sure I should even try XD
I completely agree ; u ; I miss my silver haired Dante man XD

Yeah, sadly still sick orz I mean aside from a cough I feel okay though, so I'm hoping that goes away soon too... >.> But currently coughing fits are pretty bad so.... And I also relate to the cold XD It doesn't help that I have like 5 zillion blankets on my bed AND a tiny puppy who is very warm, especially since he likes to snuggle under the covers XD

@Unicorn: Slowly getting better I think ; u ; How are you doing?
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/27 20:31:38 )
@SamSpyroxis: thank you, and I am alright until the bad weather hits tonight. I am working on putting laundry away.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:00:58 )
@SamSpyroxis: but why would he get all pissy about that? D:
I mean, that's horrible cause it's your own money. You can spend it how you see fit >.>

From my old laptop, I only saved the HDD and turned it into an external hard drive. The RAM I left to my friend - idk what he did with it XD

Oh noes. Everybody seems to be coming down with something DX Feel better soon.
That sounds nice and warm. I'd love a warmblooded fluffy buddy to snuggle with under the covers >:
Or a cat.... to warm my lap as I watch netflix or something D:

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/28 21:50:07 )
@SamSpyroxis: Oof. I'm tired and there's super freezing weather coming up for a few days. x.x
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.