Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Tea Party For Creepers

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:41:42 )
@ravaen: awe that’s understandable though since he has adhd but aha I feel you, Id like to get the kid’s energy too, would help me get lots done during the day lmao

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:43:16 )
@ishoji: I know right!? I would get SO much stuff done during the day. LOL As long as I can fall asleep at night I'd LOVE to get some of his energy! haha

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:44:44 )
@ravaen: lmao omg yes I feel you, I want lots of energy but not the insomnia that tends to come with it xD

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:46:08 )
@ishoji: I hate insomnia so much! If I take even a 30min nap during the day...I'm up for the rest of the night. -_-

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:52:25 )
@ravaen: oh gees that bites :< guess you cant nap then huh?

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 22:56:26 )
@ishoji: Nope I just have a cuppa tea to help with being sleepy. Doesn't always work though. Plus I'm having to switch sugar brand (started it last night) and MAN does it taste off! OTL

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:03:41 )
@ravaen: awe yeah try doing relaxing stuff before bed and oh yeah sugar brands tend to taste different >< you’ll get used to it though

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:08:02 )
@ishoji: I'm about to make me a new cuppa tea with my usual sugar. LOL And yup I usually work on my blanket I am making or read a good book before bed. :)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:11:07 )
@ravaen: that’s good and nice xD I just had a cup of tea myself
but it’s cause my throat’s been wonky lately, must be the weather changes

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:12:58 )
@ishoji: I've had two sips of this one and.....UGH I'm gonna have to slowly convert over and not cut cold turkey with the sugar I've been using for SO many years. haha
Aww I hope you feel better soon! Right now we are being dumped on with rain....which we need REALLY bad but it's the weekend. OTL

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:21:16 )
@ravaen: ah yeah youll have to slowly switch >< maybe you can mix a bit of both and then slowly start having more of the new sugar and less of the old?
awe man rain on the weekend bites, but glad you guys are getting it since you need
my area’s been going between warm and cold so .-.

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:23:05 )
@ishoji: OH that is a good idea! Didn't think to mix them! haha Thank you! Gonna make me a cuppa now :)
Yeah we've been dealing with a LOT of fires around here so the rain is needed. Just wish it wasn't on the weekend. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:24:58 )
@ravaen: youre welcome xD glad I could help, hopefully it helps you get used to the newer taste more subtley
oh youre in the area with lost of wild fires then huh? glad you guys are safe at least ><

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:27:52 )
@ishoji: hehe I will let you know how it tastes :D
Yeah sadly we are. The schools almost closed bc the air was so bad with all the smoke/ashes in the air.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:29:23 )
@ravaen: /glomps!
I almost didn't recognize your avatar!

Do you have a thread in the event forums? O:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:33:00 )
@ravaen: yes, I hope it works xD and oh gees :< you poor things, I hope the air clears soon ><

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:37:16 )
@Yuracye: haha yup I've changed...and working on a new outfit now. :)
Yup I pinged you in there but the ping may not have worked. OTL

@Ishoji: hehe I'm sure it will. :) But this cuppa will be only my normal sugar bc...I need it. LOL
This rain should really help...it's been raining for 3 days. LOL

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:38:49 )
@ravaen: It looks nice! * U* !! You and those red/black avatars are always amazing!!
Ahh, apparently it hasn't q vq; I feel like I haven't been getting a lot of them...
I'll go stalk you out, no problem!

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:41:05 )
@yuracye: hehe thank you! *glomps* I do love my red/black but my new one is different. hehe
Same actually. I miss a lot of pings I'm sure. OTL
Sounds good! :)

Always Ping Me

Tea Party For Creepers

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 23:44:27 )
@ravaen: /glomps you again. ahhhh.
Oh? O: You have something other than a black/red one??
I tend to erase a lot of pings if there's more than 5, so it might have been that too. I usually skim them over to see who pings me though. /shrugs

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.