Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 20:34:19 )

@Night xiv: Hey, that works too. xD
    Ugh, I know that feeling. It's hard to feel satisfied making a new avi when you don't have enough items. ^^; But it still works out. I feel like i've said this before with one of your past avis, but this one is giving me witchy vibes! o 3o Or Homestruck...but i don't know the series too well lol.

Most of the items i used are commons are event items tbh. xD You can always count on them to complete an avi!

@Deaa: Yep! I'm gonna try and commit to it this time! So far so good. xD I think I gave myself too much expectations the last time...lol.

@cedes: I don't actually see any links to your weebly. ^^;

And thank you! I'm getting back into the art flow again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 00:54:58 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@valefor: I thought you got pretty far last time, like 70s or 80s or something? o:
well i'll keep coming back for more if you'll have me :'D

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 03:08:44 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@valefor: No worries at all. I just got to you right now, so really don't worry about the late reply. Lol.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 03:27:21 )
NOT SURE IF YOU'RE BRAVE OR MAD but WOW what an absolute endeavor... and here I am to weasel way into this thread ;3c

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: vintage
Refs: gosh, take your pick
Details: they're all idiots. (nah but if you have questions about anyone I can absolutely give more deets)

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie —  Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 19:34:56 )
- Start -
@valefor: That jawline! Pretty good work!
- End -
All bugs and no compile make 0x00FF00 a very unhappy boy.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 20:03:45 )

@Deaa: omg I never made it past 10. xD
    And sure! I don't mind. Send your ocs my way lol

@Lithinel: I'm glad. xD Also, I think I'll be able to finish with yours today or tomorrow. c:

@Vintage: IDK WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT but i'm a mad genius 8D

@0x00ff00: You're welcome! Thank you for the request!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 20:49:34 )
@valefor: Ooh! Nice. I'll defintely be looking forward to it. Please do feel free to take as much time as you need though! :)

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 21:22:12 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Valefor: Sorry for the poof
But hey, looks like your thread is picking up a bit ouob
You'll be getting to that goal in no time ^^
"The time has come for me to Disappear"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 22:46:54 )
100 headshots... bless your soul

Username: Hachi
Refs: Consider one of my OCs please?

Details:
Rigel Callisto
Male | 25

Rigel's part of my bio-cyberpunk story, that takes place in a distant-future Hong Kong. He leads a small group within a growing rebel organization.
He's a kind and gentle person, feels deeply for others and easily harbors guilt/regret.

Locke Yuen
Male | 23

Locke's part of the same bio-cyberpunk story as Rigel - he works as the group's hacker and is their computer science wiz.
He's an amnesiac (uhhh sorta), and is paranoid of others because of it. He's cold and apathetic, and rarely opens his heart.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 06:11:25 )

@Lithinel: Here you go! c:
    ]

@Night xiv: Nah, you don't need to apologize for that. xD
    I'm really glad! I'm feel like that Oprah meme "YOU GET ART! YOU GET ART! EVERYBODY GETS ART!" XD

@Hachi: I love a good challenge. xD
    Or well...trying to trying to finish what I failed to do last time lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 16:47:50 )
Username: Amakai
Refs: my fav kiddos
Details: All the genders should be listed in their tags. Feel free to make them new outfits too :) tho since it's a bust i guess it doesn't matter on clothes xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 21:23:18 )
@valefor: OMG! Thank you so much! She looks super-duper pretty! I love it a lot.

Would it be okay if I add this to Toyhouse?

And...just to double check! We are allowed to request again, right? I know your rules said it'd okay, but I just wanted to double check before doing so, you know?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 21:33:30 )

@Valefor: Bit of a late reply, sorry about that
I just got back from therapy, then tomorrow and Wednesday I have to go to work D:
So I might not get online at all >>
For now, I'm just trying to draw, watching an old Markiplier livestream (got a headache from laughing so hard)
If the drawing doesn't go well, then I might write like I always do :D

Lol you reminded me that I pulled a meme on my friend.
I was teaching her how to get free houses in the sims and sent her the 'It's free real estate' gif on facebook...then I told her the name the cheat really is called free real estate and she disowned me xD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 01:42:23 )

Just a heads up, I'm getting close to the end of my school semester and preparing for upcoming exams and finals week so I may not be online as often to answer replies or work on art. c:

@Amakai: So many! o 3o
    Also I noticed you're a Final Fantasy XV fan! I just finished the game and the dlcs a few weeks ago, and I'm craving more. xD

@Lithinel: You're welcome! I'm glad to hear you like the art!

And yea, that's fine as long as I get credit for the art.
    Annnd yep! You're more than welcome to request again. c:

@Night xiv: Nah, you're fine. I'm not bothered if you don't reply right away. You don't need to apologize for that! c:
    But I hope your therapy session went well for you! And work goes well for you on Wednesday!
    Nah, logging online shouldn't be your first priority. Take care of yourself first!
    Do what you think is best. I agree, if art isn't working out, then yea write instead! No need to work on something if it isn't going well for you. :(

LOLOL but that meme was so accurate though. xDD

@bum: thank you! ; u; I've always wanted to do a challenge like this and complete it. Plus, its one way to get me to draw more and work on improving my skills!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 03:01:51 )
@valefor: Awesome! Thank you so much! (On both accounts) And I'll totally be sure to credit you. Is there any certain account you'd prefer to me to credit? (Ie DA, Insta, Tumblr, etc?)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 03:59:24 )

@Lithinel: It doesn't matter. I use the same username on all social media accounts. c:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 15:53:27 )
@valefor: Alrighty then. I'll just pick one. And then start thinking of who else I'd like the throw in for your consideration. :)

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 23:37:11 )

@valefor: Welp now I really might be late with responses
My depth perception failed me and while I was reaching up to fix my hair, I ran into the light switch in the hallway. Skinned my elbow in two places.
I'm used to hitting the light switch from time to time, but never this hard.
So not only am I bleeding, but it hurts to bend my arm in general DX

There might be a scar and a bruise

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 05:20:55 )
@valefor: then I am sad to tell you that EP Ardyn is the last and final DLC for the series ToT
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 23:05:47 )

@Lithinel: Thank you for expressing interest again! <3

@Night xiv: Oh no, i hope your elbow heals asap! ; o; And don'y worry about replying right away. You already know this, but I'm pretty patient with replies. xD
    Also finished your freebie! c:

@Amakai: Yea...I read about Episode Ardyn being the last one, and I'm so sad and disappointed. ; o; I really wanted an Episode Aranea to happen. She's my dragoon bae.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.