Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 00:01:05 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Valefor: It's healing, but not as fast as I would like and it still hurts T_T
According to my friend (who's seen the damage), she said, and I quote, "That's not a scratch. That looks like you fought the light switch and barely survived"
And she's right >> Ah well, at least it'll leave a sweet scar xD

And I know I said this on tumblr and line, but aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I love it!! My boi looks so handsome!~
Now I gotta pick your next victim ;D
"The time has come for me to Disappear"

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Night XIV
Refs:

Details: This is my friend's OC, Razz. We call her Razzberry and she's a cabbit (half cat, half rabbit). I know you said anthro's aren't your strong suit, but hey, practice makes perfect. Just let me know if she gives you any trouble and I'll pick someone else.
As far as I know, Razz can be happy, cheerful and hella protective of her friends. She loves things that glows and she is literally like a cat because she also likes to sit in sunny spots...like cats xD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 00:12:43 )
Username: LordLucre
Refs: My current. Has a black upside down moon on his forehead.
Details: Male, 25, is a demon, has a short temper and speaks vulgar, doesn't like people much. Is in charge of collecting souls for hell. I don't know, maybe an angry or annoyed expression.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 16:58:47 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@valefor: Oh of course. I hope to get some more options up for you soon.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 14:09:27 )
Username: dragoness129
Refs: LInk to Gallery of OC characters
Details: Would love to have a sketch of one of my War of the Dragon Riders characters if possible, but up to you which - if any - you would like to draw. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 05:27:49 )
@valefor: I wanted EP Luna and Noctis...cuz Noctis is my best boi and i wanted more of him. I'm also really sad it's over...it's been my all time favorite fandom to be in by far to this day.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 05:36:38 )

Username: Amber Lynne (if you DO draw one, ping me on IG? @artbyamberlynne when you post~<3 Thanks!)
Refs: Pick one
Details: Details are in the character page of the character from above that you decide to pick, if any.
(If you decide to, because I like to suppor thte local art scene, I'll throw 5k your way =) )

^ ^

Also, hey, how be you? =)

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know that I'll be with you soon♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 03:55:56 )

i'm not dead lol! Sorry for the late replies!

@Night xiv: I hope it's gotten a bit better by the time I've replied. :(
    But dang, you must have hit that light switch really hard! :O You gotta be careful!

@Lordlucre: Thank you for your request! c:

@Lithinel: No rush. c: Take your time!

@Dragoness129: Ooh, interesting characters! And thank you for the request! <3

@Amakai: Episode Luna would have been great too! She didn't deserve that at all. D8
    I enjoyed the game and getting to know the chocobros. xD It does makes on my list of fav FF games though. o uob Have you played any of the other games?

@Amber lynne: Thanks for the request!

And I'm good. Just getting ready for finals. And I'm also going to the beach with my roommates this weekend! So I'm excited! c:
    How about you?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 03:59:44 )
@Valefor: No worries, it's okay!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 16:54:06 )
@valefor: I tried to play X but I was really turned off by the turn base fighting and I'm not a fan of grinding to level up xD but otherwise no. I've never had a game console before and I literally went and bought a PS4 just so I could play XV. I had watched a playthrough on youtube and decided to splurge with my tax money last year.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 17:36:22 )

@Valefor: Oh geez, finals can be one hell of a stressor. Lol. XD
But a beach weekend sounds fun! =D

I'm all right myself, got life to deal with, of course, but not too bad~<3

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know that I'll be with you soon♯

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/25 23:14:45 )
"Now I've run out of Tears"

@Valefor: Nope, still hurts >>
I think it's because I haven't gotten hurt in a while so this one is just trying to stay around as long as it can
It doesn't hurt as much as it used to, but still a bit of pain there >>
Oh! Let me know if my friend's character gives you any trouble or not. I got the second choice up and ready to be victimized ;D
"The time has come for me to Disappear"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 05:20:09 )

@Lordlucre: I have finals next week and on the 13th (ugh) and then I'm done. c: So I'll be able to work on art more often! o uob
    Thank you for your patience!

@Amakai: Aww, FFX was my first FF game so it holds a special place in my heart. xD That and I don't mind turned based battle systems lol.
    Haha Nice! xD Have you played any other games for the PS4?

@Amber lynne: Yea...i've been stressing a lot. I have such bad test anxiety too so ugh. But I'm almost done! I just have next week and i'm done!
    It was nice! I only got burned a little bit. My friend, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. ^^;

Glad to hear your okay, at least! c:

@Night xiv: Hang in there!
    As long as you don't touch it as much or maybe try to not move your elbows as much. Although...that might be difficult. ^^;

Glad to hear you're prepared lol.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 05:22:06 )

@Valefor: I'm sure you'll get through it all fine~<3 At least you're almost done!

And awww for your friend =(
At least you only got a little burn.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 05:27:20 )

@Amber lynne: I'm counting down every single second that passes. xD Also because I'm currently living on campus annnnd I don't really like the apartment I'm currently staying in. ^^; So I'm excited to move back home. ; 3;

Haha yea, I don't burn (as bad) but i missed the back of my neck because I forgot to apply sunscreen there. xD
    My friend had long sleeves on but her legs got it really bad. But she told me she just burns really bad in general lol.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 05:28:42 )
@Valefor: Hope you kick those finals in the butt!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 05:31:00 )

@Valefor: Burns suuuuuuck
Then again, I don't tan. I burn, then that turns into a tan, lol.
So not worth it, really. XD

When are ya done and able to move, anyway?

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 06:16:47 )
@valefor: yess I've played Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Oddessy, & Neverwinter mainly.
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 00:46:57 )

@Lordlucre: I will try xD I should probably get off Voltra and study LOL
    Anyway, I hope you're doing well! c:

@Amber lynne: I don't usually burn since I don't usually stay out long periods of time or go tanning. I honestly don't care lol. I do get slightly darker, but that's it. xD

I have next week left and I'm done with the semester! I'm so excited! ; u;
    And I plan on moving the rest of my stuff next Sunday.

@Amakai: I love Skyrim, but it can get pretty tedious going through all the dungeons for the quests. ^^; I bought the game ages ago, and I still haven't finished it. xD
    I just bought Assassin's Odyssey a few weeks ago, but i haven't had the time to play it a lot. I'm excited for Origins since that's about Egypt. c: And I haven't heard of Neverwinter.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 00:54:47 )
@Valefor: Yeah I'm doing alright!
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 00:56:16 )

@Valefor: Makes sense. I avoid the sun too. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.