Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Cleaning out inventory [Free stuff!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/5 00:20:34 )
Laila blinks sleepily, mumbling to you...

@Yuracye: Ugggggh, Right? Why is everything healthy so... bland? Or unfulfilling? I've thought about cutting out anything but Meat, Veggies, Fruit. With maybe small supplements here and there like cheese, or milk. Basically staying away from anything premade or boxed for awhile. They say majority of your shopping should be done around the outer rim of the market. But then It's cooking constantly. And I -hate- cooking. I hate it. There, I said it. I hate cooking. I wish I could love it. But it feels like another waste of time. It takes forever when Id rather be doing literally everything else. And worse yet the cleaning! D:
I lived with a guy for a year where we ate NOTHING but fast food. Their kitchen wasnt even functional and I wasnt working so I had no room to complain. Sure enough, I gained 40-60 lbs. And I havent been able to get the weight off since. I have so many problems with my looks. I wish I could just commit to a dang diet and some exercise D: I was telling the BFF today that Im like 2 steps from spending way too much on frozen healthy meals and eating only those for awhile. But I know those arent filling x.x;

I just need to pick the one I want. Which is hard because the quality ones are nice but they arent super pretty to me. and the cheaper ones are pretty but not quality enough. And I dont want to get a cheap one and be disappointed in the sound even if its all very pretty. But I dont want to get a more expensive one and not be attached to it or have it look like everyone elses at a glance. x.x;

...And with a yawn, she nestles back in to her blankets to nap.
::Avatar/Pet Site Addict?::
Cast (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ Dissendium!
::Come hang out!::

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/6 23:19:39 )
@lailakin: SERIOUSLY. If Taco Bell was a healthy selection, I'd be set for life. Literally saw KFC ad on tv and was so upset because I can't have any. :c
That's pretty much what I'm doing, sounds like. It's working, but god I just feel exhausted and hungry all the time. My hubby'grandparents are always commenting about how I'm always tired and that I should get it check out... but like maybe it's because I'm literally eating 1,200 calories a day and eggs once a day and meat once a day. Everything else is fruit or veggies. Cheese is super rare tbh, and bread even more so.
God, yeah. Even finding time for working out I feel like is pointless. It's not like it burns off much and I don't really see progress with it? So, what's the point? I want to look good, but god at what cost. >:T I'm going to get tired of the same 10 meals pretty quickly. I already don't want to deal with salads again.

Ahaaa. That sounds like what my hubby and I did. The stove set off the CO2 alarm every time we tried to cook, so we were limited to microwave, toaster oven and stove top cooking. Plus 90 minutes drive home from work was bad especially since I was hungry as soon as I got out. D;
I gained a lot of weight as soon as I started dating too! gosdoifasdkjfhsdkjf. I've slowly lost here and there, but getting quick food just is too convenient. I've been pretty decent the past month or so (we had two cheat days?) but going shopping every week for fresh food is exhausting.
I did the frozen meals too, especially with the weight watchers app (There was a free one a LOOONG time ago, I can't seem to find it again) and that's what kick started me losing weight. So I could literally eat what I wanted, but I tracked everything through points. The way it was planned was fruits/veggies were 0 points, and it was based on Calories/carbs... sodium I think? Idk. It worked for awhile (though I was also starving half the time) and then I ended up getting a new phone and couldn't get the app again.

Ahhhh. What a tricky situation! You're better off getting a quality one so it lasts longer (especially if you're planning on using it) but I relate to the looks so much! TT____TT I usually only get things that are cute. Ahhh.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 21:47:08 )
@bioshock: Yeh, if I have it I'll send it on over. : >
No, no volts needed.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 23:21:21 )
@bioshock: No problem! Enjoy the items!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/16 15:21:03 )
I’ll take your things! super new here and wanna complete my avi c:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 15:45:35 )
@bento: Ah, anything specific or just everything left over? o Ao

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 16:14:12 )
@Yuracye: I’ll take anything c:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/18 22:45:11 )
@bento: Alright, sent a trade your way. : >

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/19 00:18:48 )
@Yuracye: ty !! C:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/20 23:33:44 )
@bento: No problem, enjoy!!!

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 14:06:03 )
@Yuracye:
Thank you so much! C:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.