Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Rags to Riches: Raffle Ended!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:12:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: The voices in my head have better intentions than Volkan. ;o; You should stop listening to his creeper whispering and enjoy some fresh poppycocks to clear your heart and mind.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:15:01 )
@Tsundererra: I think it's all the chemicals in those poppycocks you're constantly eating that us driving you mad. Poppycocks have Rat poison as a main ingredient.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:17:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: POPPYCOCKS HAVE NO POISON! THEY ARE BORN OF ORGANICALLY MADE LOVE.
You should stop drinking that Volkan titsie milk. It has arsenic in it, and it’s causing your delusions and slowly killing you.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:22:55 )
@Tsundererra: I dont drink his titsie milk. Though I'm sure it would be sweet and delicious. You're always talking about his titsie rolls, sounds like you've been drinking it behind the scenes.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:24:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: Hwat, you admitted to drinking it before. WHY ARE YOU LYING NOW? Why cover up your weird titsie milk fetish?

I would never let those disgusting nips anywhere near me. Ya nastaaaaay~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:28:12 )
@Tsundererra: when did I admit to drinking it? You have all kinds of things going on in that head dont you?dont get nectar confused with titsie milk hunny.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:31:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: I forgot you admitted to drinking his nectar too! YA NASTAY DRINKING ALL THESE FOREIGN FLUIDS.
You said you drink a glass of titsie milk a day to keep your bones strong. Maybe you should go get checked for dementia, ‘cause ya memory is failin’.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:34:23 )
@Tsundererra: wtf xD I dont drink titsie milk for these bones. I bathe in blood. Tell me when I said that, otherwise you should probably check yourself in to the mental hospital boo. Do you know where you are right now?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:38:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: LOL, how convenient not to remember stuff that you’ve said. Guess titsie milk doesn’t taste as good as you said it did.
Maybe you lost your brain when you lost your other organs and became a walking skeleton.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:45:50 )

Apple juice has arsenic in it

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:49:09 )
@Tsundererra: yeah nice save ;) I said nothing of the sorts. Your brain seems to be making things up and you actually think they're real. I am praying for you child. Please help this lost soul guardians. She is so confused...

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:49:35 )
good thing i dont like apple juice.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:52:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: I like how you’re just deflecting the troooooth. :viosmirk: The guardians know what you said, so they’re prolly laughing at your fake prayers. You might be beyond help, but I hope Volkan gives back your soul one day.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:52:50 )

I don't like apple juice either xD when I have to drink it I water it down a ton

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:56:56 )
@Tsundererra: you cant even spell truth, so I'm not gonna believe your "trooth"
Especially when there are poppycocks flying out of your sphincter

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:57:41 )
hot apple cider is nice though :3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 18:58:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: TROOTH IS TROOTH NO MATTER HOW IT’S SPELLED. I’m only shooting out these poppycocks from my butt in the hopes that one goes in your mouth, and saves you with their pure flavor. uwu

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 19:03:30 )
@Tsundererra: your poopycocks are infecting the brains of normal people and making them into mush. Like yours. The poopycocks sre the real enemy here. You sad child.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 19:16:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Laufeia: You used to love poppycocks when you were younger and normal. But ever since Volkan got his tongue in your ear, you’ve cast out the poppycocks and the guardians from your heart. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/1 19:28:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

He might have been pleased with how you portrayed him pop, lock, and droppin’ it ‘cause he gross.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.