Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 16:44:23 )

@SorrowTheMad: NO YOU ARE NOT! Michael is one of my least favorite characters and the character I like the least is Dwight. He is not always bad but he’s just bad period. If it was a hierarchy of characters I don’t like in order from worst to less worse is Dwight, Angela, and Michael.

@Totalanimefan: it’s so cute of a show I don’t watch it seriously but I love to see the episodes ever so often cause I love the characters.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 23:35:55 )

@Bonnie: I’ve only watched like 8 eps but it’s funny.
@SorrowTheMad: I’m sorry to hear about your brother. I’m glad that you guys had a good time though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 23:45:38 )

@Totalanimefan: I love Leslie Knope. She’s my favorite I would vote her into office IRL

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:11:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I tried to send you the common item in a trade, but when I hit the Offer button,
it just didn't do anything '-'; I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or if my browser wasn't responding?

I'll try again later but ANYWAY thank you so much for your trade! ;-;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:40:30 )
Bonnie:

@SorrowTheMad: NO YOU ARE NOT! Michael is one of my least favorite characters and the character I like the least is Dwight. He is not always bad but he’s just bad period. If it was a hierarchy of characters I don’t like in order from worst to less worse is Dwight, Angela, and Michael.

@Totalanimefan: it’s so cute of a show I don’t watch it seriously but I love to see the episodes ever so often cause I love the characters.

Funny story, I actually really like Angela. My lady says she gets worse later on, but I can't help but enjoy the tsundere act from her.

@Totalanimefan: Aww, thanks! It was a long time ago, although my other brother just recently passed away.

@Booderdooder: Hi there! Nice to meet you. Love the signature and the little deer :)

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:47:16 )
@SorrowTheMad: Hello! Thank you ♥ I always start a new avatar site with a deer theme lmao

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:51:52 )
@booderdooder: That's pretty cool. I'm not very experienced with avi sites so I'm just kinda running around to a few posts and chatting with people. I think I joined this one...last week?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:52:44 )

@SorrowTheMad: I guess she’s cute sometimes but she is mean to everyone! I just can’t deal with it XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:55:50 )
Bonnie:

@SorrowTheMad: I guess she’s cute sometimes but she is mean to everyone! I just can’t deal with it XD

I've dated worse. Haha

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 00:59:53 )
@SorrowTheMad: Pretty new then! I joined two days ago after finding out my old avatar site died <<;

@Bonnie: Hi Bonnie! How are you?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:01:50 )
@Booderdooder: Yeah very. I only tried one other one before this and didn't stay on it long. I promised I'd give this one more of a shot this time. Sorry to hear about your old site though.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:04:47 )
@SorrowTheMad: What's the other place you tried?
Roliana was my old home, but honestly I hadn't checked in for about a year before finding out it was gone <<;
I was really active and involved back when I first joined in the early 2010's, but it died in the past couple years.
I'm not too devastated, other than losing all the items I worked so hard to get

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:06:47 )
@Booderdooder: I actually forgot about Roliana. I joined that one too, but I think I only logged in like twice. The one I sorta was on was Menewsha. I like this place a lot though!

RIP Roliana.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:06:54 )

@SorrowTheMad: OOOOF XD well who is your favorite character? I’d have to say I’m a Pam stan. I love Pam.
@Booderdooder: I’m good how are you??! <33

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:09:14 )
@Bonnie: Definitely Stanley. Stanley is me 100%. Although I like Jim and Pam a lot too, and whatever that chick's name was that took over for Toby after he left.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:09:17 )
@SorrowTheMad: Small world. I tried Menewsha a few years ago, but it didn't stick to me either.
I don't like avatars that are too...realistic, I guess. But I also don't like ones that are too cutesie, cuz I'm kind of a closet edgelord >>;

@Bonnie: Good! Finally have some time to sit and chat now that class is over for the week.
And it's snowing (just a smidge)!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:10:33 )

@Booderdooder: yay! That’s awesome! No school is always a fun time. I miss that as a concept since my schooling is 100% online we don’t get breaks lol.

@SorrowTheMad: yeah I feel like that. I behave like Stanley 50% of the time myself. He’s second to Pam.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:13:28 )
Booderdooder:
@SorrowTheMad: Small world. I tried Menewsha a few years ago, but it didn't stick to me either.
I don't like avatars that are too...realistic, I guess. But I also don't like ones that are too cutesie, cuz I'm kind of a closet edgelord >>;

@Bonnie: Good! Finally have some time to sit and chat now that class is over for the week.
And it's snowing (just a smidge)!

I used to be a hardcore RPer on IMVU several years ago, but I burnt out of that after about 6 months. That was my "Avi site" for a long time. But nothing like this usually catches my attention either. Also, snow? Where do you live? I'm from Minnesota! Haha.

@Bonnie: Yeah when he went "Did I stutter?" both my girl and I looked at each other and laughed, because that's EXACTLY me. "Boy, have ya lost ya damn mind, because I'll help ya find it!" So me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:16:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: the lines of the millennia right there. The tone, the cadence, and the delivery were on POINT. Stanley is a spirit animal if there ever was one.

bloop

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:17:49 )
@Bonnie: Yuck, I did online classes in my first semester. Wasn't a fan.
I've been taking in-person classes ever since so that I'm at least forced to do my work

@SorrowTheMad: I remember IMVU from when I was around 12 or 13, and I messed with it on and off for a few months.
I do like the concept of using it to design OCs and use them as models, but my only "RP" experience there was people trying to date my avatar.
So, not much of an experience at all lmao
I RP'd a little on Roliana, but I was always a big MMO RPer.

I live in Virginia! In a middle-of-nowhere Southern Gothic writer's dream.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.