Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:28:28 )

@Bonnie: lol she is the funniest!
@Booderdooder: you’re welcome. I saw your quest thread and I had some extras

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:28:31 )

@Booderdooder: it was the only way with my work schedule. I dont think I could have managed otherwise. I know I’d prefer traditional lecture classes but it’s fine I’m doing well!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:28:53 )

@Totalanimefan: yes! She’s perfect! I love Amy Poehler!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:30:01 )
Bonnie:

@SorrowTheMad: the lines of the millennia right there. The tone, the cadence, and the delivery were on POINT. Stanley is a spirit animal if there ever was one.

He's a great actor for sure.

@Booderdooder: I mean, yeah, cybering is what a lot of people get on there to do. That wasn't exclusively what I was looking for on there but every once in a while it's kinda fun. I used to do a lot of fighting when I was into it. Virginia huh? Sounds better than here most days haha. Our heater went out four times in a week and a half in below-zero weather here.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:34:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: -hugs- oh my gosh. I don’t know what I would do without my sister. I’m sorry that happened to you :(

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:35:35 )

@Bonnie: yes she is so good at the role. The other guy that’s funny is Ron but sometimes I think his character goes too far with his manly idc vibe lol

I didn’t miss anyone’s reply right?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:35:52 )
Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: -hugs- oh my gosh. I don’t know what I would do without my sister. I’m sorry that happened to you :(

Thanks for the hugs. Yeah I lost my three siblings due to a genetic disease. I'm the only one that doesn't have it but my dad is starting to get sick now.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:36:14 )
@Totalanimefan: You're darling ;-; thank you so much, this takes a HUGE chunk out of my wishlist

@Bonnie: I did...okay...in my online classes. I got B's, but I'm one of those crazy people that has to have an A or nothing lmao
One of my online classes was a fitness class? And I should have known from the start that it was going to be difficult to do.
They need to see that you're doing the exercise each chapter, so...lot's of weird videos.

@Sorrowthemad: I vividly remember being introduced to foot fetishes on IMVU with two of my best friends.
That was...something, to a sheltered 12 year old. And now I hate feet!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:40:25 )
@Booderdooder: If that's the worst that happened to you on there then consider yourself lucky haha. Pretty much all IMVU is nowadays is BDSM. Not that I have a problem with it, but it gets a little...exhausting after a while when everything every day is leather and lace.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:45:16 )
Sorry, that was insensitive of me, @Booderdooder: . Clearly you were traumatized by this, so I'm sorry.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:46:37 )
@SorrowTheMad: I was using it back innn... *does math painstakingly* ...2007-2008, so it might have been
different then. I also remember a guy that wore a furry avatar but exclusively dressed in Riku's outfits from Kingdom Hearts.
I can't remember anything else about him, so I don't know why I relate him to my IMVU experience lmao

OH PFF, it ain't that bad! I also just hate feet because they're like...hands but with long palms and short stubby fingers...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:50:46 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I get that too. It’s weird sometimes but I love the actor so it balances out XD

@SorrowTheMad: Yes. He is! I’ve seen him in something else but I don’t remember where...like I’ll have to google ot

@Booderdooder: I’m the same way! I got one B so far but that’s because I did not prepare well enough for the last exam and I knew I didn’t. So I was fine with it. That week was a rough one work wise but I’m doing better everything else is A’s now! I know exactly how you feel

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:52:05 )

@Bonnie: yeah the acting is done well. How was work today?
@Booderdooder: you’re welcome <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 01:53:57 )

@Totalanimefan: work was okay. I was hella late to work and I felt like crap and it was bad starting off but I got my tea fix and then I was good. Got some work done, and I did some homework and I’m almost done with it now. I just woke up from a power nap; I’m gonna shower and then do the dishes and I’m gonna finish homework then chill

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:00:10 )

@Bonnie: that’s sounds like a big to do list.
I wasn’t super motivated this morning either lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:03:02 )

@SorrowTheMad: wow damn. That must be so hard. You are a really strong person.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:04:57 )
@Bonnie: That's amazing. I should follow his work more closely. Same with Jim and Pam.

@Booderdooder: Yeah, that pretty much sums up IMVU right there. Foot Fetishes and Furries. Haha. On a real note though, I hope it didn't traumatize you too much. IMVU can be...intense. Granted my time on there was much later, but you meet freaks like me no matter what site you're on.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you. I like to think so, but sadly it never gets any easier.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:15:43 )
@Bonnie: I don't beat myself up too much over a B now than when I did when I was in grade school,
but I'm also working and maintaining a more difficult social life than I was then, too lmao
Do you think you have a pretty good balance between work, school, and self-time?

@Totalanimefan: This has to be the most inviting and generous community I've ever joined >>
How long have you been part of Voltra?

@Sorrowthemad: It was pretty wild, but I've definitely experienced worse in MMO's lmao
I get the temptation to look at IMVU again for nostalgia's sake, but I get so overwhelmed by change, and I'm sure
IMVU has changed a lot in...over...a decade (I'M...SO OLD....)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:19:01 )
@Booderdooder: I wouldn't recommend it. It's full of idiots nowadays. Most anyone that could hold a conversation has quit, including myself. And IMVU tends to just add more content rather than fix any bugs that it has, so there'll be glitches and such that will never get better. But if I'm doing my math right (which I'll be honest, I don't always do it), then you're only 22ish. I'm almost 30. So you're still a youngin. Haha

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:30:23 )
@SorrowTheMad: 25, but not bad! I can't even remember being 22. Is that normal? Maybe not.
Sometimes I still feel like a teenager, other times I feel like I'm over the hill and quickly tumbling down it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.