Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:52:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: when 2021 began i organized all my files like an archive from 2020 and before then so i knew which was old and which projects were brand new.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 02:04:46 )
@Wildfire: We ended up doing an unexpected trip into a neighboring town. Found a cool park, and did garden shopping. it was nice. didn't do enough schoolwork today, but it was nice and much needed, I think.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 12:21:12 )
@MoodyB: That's a good thing, and it seems to be paying off for you right now :3

@Koah: That sounds like a much welcomed and needed excursion! You can always make up the schoolwork. I'm glad you guys got a small break and that you found some interesting places to explore :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 12:26:09 )
Good morning!

Today, I should probably run a couple of errands to an assortment of places, for a number of reasons.We'll see if that actually happens, though XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 14:24:08 )

Good morning ^^
If I'm not so completely tired today because I definitely didn't stay awake since 2 am because I've been sleeping in early hours before I'll probably go out for a walk or also do some errands too or both ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 15:07:54 )
@Wildfire: Love your avi today! I should actually tackle my stack of annoying paperwork/bills today. e.e" gross. I don't want to. If I don't do it, it's not getting done. ;c
I hope you get your errands done! :D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 17:53:44 )
@Purpsy: that sounds like a good plan to me :3 enjoy the day!!

@Koah: awww, thank you! :3 I often need to be in the mood to do adult stuff too- especially lately. I hope you get your bills paid though!

I'm currently sitting in a car dealership while they fix a recall issue and check my alignment... And try to upsell some new tires which I don't really need yet /roll/ lol.

I did a sketch, and now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do - or can do - next.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 17:57:54 )

@Wildfire: I'm trying to despite my screwed up sleep schedule.
It makes it easier since is nice and sunny and warm today.

I hope your day goes well too ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 18:11:18 )

@Purpsy: thanks. We'll see how things go. I'm glad you have a nice day to help you get out and enjoy it! :3

... I can TASTE the disinfectant they keep spraying here. Ick. I'm sure that's good for my health... Not.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 18:23:01 )
@Wildfire: I'm not feeling very responsible today. I just wanna play sims and veg-out at my computer. lol.
I know I should do my paperwork stack, but the mood I'm in, I feel like I'll be making mistakes.
I often think about the lady I met way before the pandemic began, she was one of my customers and told me she was allergic to alcohol. She got hives anytime she was around disinfectants or alcohol. I think about her frequently because I'm sure she's more afraid than anyone out there during this pandemic. Allergic to the stuff thats' supposed to clean germs. e.e"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 18:30:16 )
@Koah: when I'm in that kind of mood, I usually postpone the adulting for another time, or only do the simpler stuff.

Yes, all this constant disinfectant is not good for anyone, but definitely a hazard for people like her! Now I'm getting a headache from it. Wonderful. I hope my car is done soon!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 18:40:42 )
@Wildfire: I hope your car gets done soon too. I had a consistent headache in the airports last week. :c Those buildings were wiped down and sprayed constantly. And Everyone had their own hand sanitizers, so the mesh of smells.. bleh.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 18:48:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I can find things easier to it's super helpful.
as i had like...200-300 files all together in just my main art folder.

so it was super hard to find certain files.
and i had a lot of double files since i keep the full PSD file if i want to edit it
and the PNG/JPEG for uploads and updating my online shop.
so now i can find things easier.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 19:03:24 )
Lol. Car was ready... Until it didn't recognize the key and wouldn't start. At least I'm in the right spot for something like that to happen. Weird day.

@Koah: yeah, I bet! I would too. How are you feeling btw? Better?

@MoodyB: oh I'm sure some organizing went a long way for you. I keep multiple versions of files too and it can be crazy trying to find the one you want!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 19:08:08 )
@Wildfire: I feel so much better today, thank you for asking. <3 My energy is coming back. The last couple of days, I spent a lot of time outside, getting my body used to that outdoor pollen. >3< Sucked at first, but I went outside this morning with no issue. c:
I got some new plants I need to put in pots today at somepoint.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 19:11:21 )
@Koah: oh I'm so glad you're feeling better.. and dealing with pollen ok!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 19:25:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: one of my old drawings from 2018 had like...4 variations and im like "??? how do i find anything??"

so its much easier to find things like my portrait studies or art series im working on.

and when this year ends the finishes pieces go into finished art folder. :vivihappy:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 19:55:44 )
@Wildfire: There are some plants in the yard my body totally rejects. So I'm working around those.
I did dig out my hammock chairs after you said you were in your hammock. :d
I just need to get to a hardware store and get some hooks to install on the patio. or maybe invest some money in those hammock hanger things that can be moved around.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 20:46:35 )
I have made it home. Finally.

@MoodyB: that sounds like a good plan :3
There are times when I save several different versions of a piece while I'm working on it, so if you have "only" four, I'm impressed! XD

@Koah: Oh good! Hammocks and hammock chairs are awesome, IMO. We have the frames that you can move around - they come in handy if you want to sit in the sun, or in the shade, or if you have different configuration of people who want to sit/rock/lie and chat... the frames make things more convenient in a lot of ways :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/8 22:56:41 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: All together technically 8 adding PNG's and PSDs lol.
But back when i did that piece i struggled with finishing or being satisifed with it.
but since then the most i have is two versions. and then i usually have watermarked and non watermarked.
None watermarked is best for my online shop cause the watermark just gets cropped lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.