Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:25:25 )

@Wildfire: Haha, yes, I'm happy to be 'weird'. Most of my friends are to some extent as well. I actually have a quote on my wall: "Don't ever be ashamed of loving the strange things that make your weird little heart happy." :D

And thank you! I commissioned it from a very talented friend.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:26:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah it really could.
And that's not even the end of concerns we have.
Whenever it rains the ceiling in the kitchen also leaks...

so she hasn't really fixed a single problem...
and we're tired of it.

would love a place that was insulated.
double bonus if it has A/C LOL.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:36:31 )

@Wildfire: Lmao I find it odd too, but mom just decided this morning to do it and I just let her be. My shoes will be nice and clean so why complain? xD

Well I'm done with my chores for today so... I'm atm deciding what to draw next. I want to do some old art trends online but I'm still pretty indecisive. So at the moment I'm just here chilling.

Wow, I'm not sure is the huge time difference, but your having dinner early? Is like 4 pm here still. But it sounds like a delicious dinner :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:40:13 )
@MoodyB: It sounds like you really do need to find some other place to be... I hope you find one! :3

@Purpsy: It's currently 4:40 here.. but it's time to start thinking about dinner (we eat relatively early). I'm glad it's not just me.. and yay for clean shoes?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:46:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah LOL.
one place we did find but my dad was iffy on it due to
the kitchen is like really small. But the living room was HUGE lol.

tho i think it was not on the best side of town.
we prefer to stay north and the south area of my state is..not great lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:53:17 )

@Wildfire: I see, I guess is just me lol. My family eats dinner fairly late. And yep... is it really unusual to clean your shoes? To be honest this is the first for my mom, she never does this before lmao.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 00:37:55 )

I am so very tired.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 06:08:51 )

@MoodyB: Roof leaks suck so much!! I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I remember--and still have nightmares about--some leaks in the old house I used to live in years back.

We had dinner really early today (well, early for us) and now it's 1 am and I'm hungry. I'm debating either Beefaroni or chili dogs... probably the Beefaroni since my roommate is sleeping on the couch in the living room which is connected open-plan to the kitchen, lol.

But chili dogs sound so gooood. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 06:09:28 )

@Another Movie Addict: Long day? Sounds like you're ready for bed. ^^;

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 13:32:11 )
@MoodyB: it's funny how we have a certain idea of how big certain rooms should be, isn't it? I think it depends on how we live and how we want to use the space, but it's hard to imagine the combination of a huge living room and a tiny kitchen... if you're going to use the living room, then doesn't it make sense to have at least a workable kitchen area too?

@Purpsy: lol. No, I don't think it's unusual, per se, to clean your shoes. It's not something I tend to do here very often unless they're sandals or boots that have been through the mud.

@Another Movie Addict: Was it a long day for you at the store?

@CooperationIsKey: Did you end up making chili? You could do it today if not. It looks like it's a going to be a good day for chili *eyes the overcast warily*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 13:35:03 )
...................... and a very happy Monday and a Good Morning to everyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:17:08 )

It was a very long day for me at the store yesterday. I had to work straight through my lunch break, because no one was there to cover for me to go take it. And it got busy.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:19:31 )
So it did turn out to be a busy day! I'm a little surprised by that, tbh.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:21:17 )

Same, but the weather got nicer. So that's probably why.

I had a kid who asked what Monopoly was and what it was about.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:23:45 )
It was very humid here all day long... and overcast. But I'm glad the weather got better for you yesterday.

... kid didn't know what Monopoly was? Really? I guess it is an "older" game, but still...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:25:34 )

It is an older game, but I was still surprised. The dad was really excited to introduce it to the kid though. And in my head all I thought was 'oh you poor child, that is one long and boring game'.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:26:53 )
ROFL. It is a long and boring game, but that's not necessarily a bad thing - especially these days when everything is so fast-paced!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:28:28 )

That's true, but that game will absolutely make you angry with your family and/or friends.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:29:44 )
eh... that hasn't been my experience overall. Yes, it has happened, but not as often as it seems to have happened to you

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 14:31:50 )

I have played with very competitive people. Who take it way too seriously.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.