Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/5 22:04:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Its just average i guess?? lol.
nothing really new happens.
just the same old stuff LOL

hbu?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/6 14:24:19 )
@MoodyB: Well, sometimes the "same old thing" isn't a bad thing - it's comfortable and at least you know what to expect! :3
In some ways, it has been the same here. I have been working on a couple little craft projects and working outside on a garden doing various things with that. Otherwise, it really is the same old thing with keeping up with the house and stuff. :3

Good morning. Happy Sunday.
It's overcast and rainy ... and chilly here today. There were thoughts about going kayaking, but that's not going to happen with this weather!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/6 15:46:50 )

@Wildfire: Hmm is still better to instill that at the younger age still but at least they get the idea (^^)b
I see, Is still very pretty~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/6 17:37:52 )
@Purpsy: Yup... and yup! The snake plant can be a lovely plant to have around. It tends to be a good houseplant :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/6 21:49:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: true. i just don't ever have anything new or fun to really talk about
is the down side. so i come off as extremely boring. :vanora_sweat:

Ooo sounds fun! new projects ae always exciting to start.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 14:20:42 )
@MoodyB: lol. I don't know about that.
Yes, new projects are usually a fun thing to do. Have you started any lately?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 14:22:18 )

Good morning.

So who has sent a letter off to the Guardians?
... and is it just me that this activity seems a little weird? ... but fun. What did you get?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 17:39:53 )

★彡 It does seem a bit weird I guess... (;・∀・)
But is alright and so far I only sent 3 letters~

I got mainly bundle and orb (forgot which ones) 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 17:55:03 )
@Purpsy: I hadn't sent any letters when I wrote that post -just looked at it. It's kinda cute, a little weird, but nice of the staff to give us an opportunity to "buy" some items, even if it is random. I sent two letters and got a Sept.'18 crate and Crybaby (which I already had). I don't know if I'm going to send any more letters.

So how are you today? Do you have any plans?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:11:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh! uhhhh, no, I haven't! Let me go check - thanks! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:12:04 )
Good morning.
I've sent 1 letter and got a '18 blackout crate. I can't say I really like either item available from that crate. o3o so until then, I'll keep it crated.

I've been obsessively reading all weekend and took a break and went and visited my great aunt. Glad I did.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:12:54 )
@Totalanimefan: omgosh, your avi is so pretty. =O

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:15:08 )

★彡 @Wildfire: Yeah... I probably won't send letters as often since they can be pricy for me. But it is a good opportunity to get random items and I'll most likely sell the ones I don't want.

I'm in the middle of doing laundry at the moment and sigh... I have lots to wash (πーπ)
I'm on the fence if I want to go out on a walk later or not but it seems very warm today so... *shrugs* 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:19:03 )
@Koah: Yeah, I haven't opened the crate I got from sending the letter either and I'm not sure that I will. I'll see... Still, it's nice to have. :3
Oh? A reading weekend can be good - especially on cold overcast days (not sure if that's what the weather has been like where you are)... or sunny days! ... ok, on any days, in any weather! XD *Book Lurves!* LOL!

I'm glad you got a chance to visit your great aunt. It's always nice to see family you like :3

@Purpsy: Yeah, there's a point where I'd rather just pay for an item and know what I'm getting instead of playing this random guessing game. It's a currency sink... one that I'm sure a lot of people will take advantage of. :3

I'm doing laundry atm too... and trying to decide whether or not to do some yoga or go do something else. You should go for a walk - even if it's a short one, you should go :3 <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:22:56 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I should huh xD
Maybe once I'm done with the laundry since I also need to throw the trash also.

Yep, I'll prob fall for it too but oh well ¯_(ツ)_/¯ 彡★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:30:30 )
@Totalanimefan: star/space-themed items and avatars are my absolute favorite. C:

I just did a second letter and got a Candy Cane staff. OTL omgosh.

@Wildfire: We had a vibrant spring weekend. I sat outside all of Saturday with my book. and Sunday, I went to the city to buy the 3rd book and found myself at Great Aunt's house. :3
It's weirdly spring here. There were bugs flying around and it was warm enough to wear a short sleeved shirt and just sit in a lawn chair.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 18:43:40 )
@Purpsy: lol - I think most of us will to one degree or another.
And yes, you should go for a walk :3 <3

@Koah: LOL! That sounds like here... well, except for the last couple of days. Nature has been so confused here this year!! XD I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy some warmer weather. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 19:10:48 )

★彡 @Wildfire: okie dokie (・ω・)b 彡★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 19:13:12 )
@Totalanimefan: What are you up to today?

@Purpsy: LOL. <3
Don't forget to switch your laundry XD *trots off to switch mine*

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/7 19:16:50 )

★彡 @Wildfire: I have I bet I'm ahead of you ewe
I just loaded my pile to dry~ 彡★

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.