Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀wishlist⠀{ come chat anytime ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙ }⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 04:17:22 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@xvz: I'm alright and just logged in for a while haha, thank you for asking. And I see, that's good to hear ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 19:22:42 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@chiffonorange: your avis have such a consistent look ^^
even when you change them i feel like they're recognizable as yours

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 22:58:09 )

@xvz: aw shucks thank you! Take your time love I’m excited to see the sketch!

I’m trying to brainstorm how to use the items...if I’m going to be able to use them together or not. I need to save this avatar first though I haven’t saved it on my computer and I’ll be away from it for the weekend.

I came to my hometown to visit with my family I haven’t seen in months

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 23:16:08 )

@bonnie: haha i'll ping you when i do! i might use it for coloring practice down the line if i get around to it haha

oo i wish we could see the full previews ~ i'm still waiting for them to update it ^^ i can see u doing something cool fun colorful w synthwave :0
oohh do u usually use voltra on mobile ?? i've actually never tried it, my phone is mm maybe in its last few stages of life lol

oh woah, do you live far from ur hometown? i usually only visit once a year, i'm like... 1000 miles away lol
i hope you have a good visit :-)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/3 23:31:21 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@xvz: Really? I always thought my avi feels plain lol as I don't have that much items to pull off anyways, thanks! I also think your avi had a very unique look since they had a some sort of divine look on them :o

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 00:00:48 )

@xvz: Yeah I mostly use it on mobile. For some odd reasons it’s just faster on here than my laptop and I’ve cleared my cache and whatnot. I dunno it’d weird.

I love around 230 miles so it’s a 3.5 hour drive so I go a few times a year.

I’m really interested in seeing what I can do with the synth wave it’s a dope concept and well done

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 02:13:32 )

@chiffonorange: i think u usually use the same face n hair color! so it's like the same person wearing different clothes lol
and aww thank u ^^ i've noticed i like having like a nonhuman element to it :3
i might take a break from changing it for a bit and keep this one for a while :0
(edit: lol i said this but i literally just changed it)

@bonnie: oo that is weird
tbh voltra can be slow lol it's not to the point that it bothers me but there's def noticeable lag

i see ^^ you must be close to ur family to visit

yeah i wish we could get previews cuz i'm rly interested in the bg item!! the bike i would love to do smthg w too, i feel like there aren't any other items like it on here yet :3
i have enough ohms to get a crate item, idk if i want the bike + bg more or the cheshire fur + body jewelry more

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 09:51:05 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@xvz: Hahaha I'm sucker for using the same hair/eye/skin color tbh and mostly prefer dressing up my avi in different outfit instead (it's not like I'm that creative lmao)

And you're welcome, I think it's still cool though c:

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 17:39:27 )

@chiffonorange: everyone's creative in their own way ^^
where is your magnifying glass from btw?

haha ty ! it's fun to see how ppl prefer certain face items, like ur avi's face is p recognizable as yours
i think i usually rotate thru the same 4-5 eye items, just in diff colors
i was looking at my closet gallery and i definitely use similar color themes a lot lol, like i use green and navy quite a bit

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 19:59:47 )

@xvz: it’s a tough decision honestly both items are really cool. I’m sure the previews are coming soon. I’m avoiding going to play with them just to make sure I save this avatar first lol. And then I’ll play with them.

Yeah it’s far enough I can avoid them when I need a break but close enough I can get to them in case of an emergency. Luckily emergencies aren’t common for my family.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 20:07:38 )

@bonnie: haha i'm just trying to be patient
i haven't seen too many use the bike bg yet, i love bg items and am really curious to see it!
if it helps i happened to have imgur open and uploaded ur avi:

have you been using the outfits?? it's soo nice being able to have wip avis :-)

that's the perfect balance! are yall doing anything particular for the weekend?
or mostly just hanging out to be together?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 20:10:13 )

@xvz: aw shucks thank you! <33 I’m excited to see someone play with that as well. I’m not really a back ground person but I try to be so maybe I’ll try and play with it!

Honestly no I haven’t but I will probably do it going forward xD I usually start and avatar and don’t stop until I finish it

Yeah just going to be enjoying each other’s company. The luster of the 4th has died on me. XD fireworks are fun and pretty but I could do without

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 20:18:37 )

@bonnie: np! ^^
ooo bg's are so fun hehe, i think they were new to me when i joined so i was omg they're the coolest item
i like how they give a sense of like place/setting/story
ohh they're so convenient!! or you can save old avis you like and might wanna wear again
that's impressive! it can take me a long time to do it lol or i'll have different directions i wanna go with it! like i'll have a base but wanna try a few different accents

that sounds nice :-) i hope you get to eat a lot of good food together hehe
the 4th has never really meant anything to me personally, tbh fireworks used to scare me but now i'm used to them lol
it's nice to have a day off in july tho! under normal circumstances it's a nice excuse to hang out and sit outside and eat haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 22:07:35 )

@xvz: I most definitely will be playing with the inventory more. I actually really love the set up and it’s easy to access. I really like it.

Yeah I don’t know what we are eating but chances are it will be good. Probably barbecue and whatnot. I’ll eat probably take a nap and then maybe watch some shows ornsolething until I go to sleep xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 22:50:41 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@xvz: Hmmm... If my memory serves me right, the magnifiying glass is from the crate item Magnificent Inspector :o

Ah I see, to each own's liking that is :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 02:12:09 )

@bonnie: me too ^^
change always takes some getting used to, but i like the new system so far!
yumm i love barbecue :9 that sounds like an excellent day!

i can definitely hear fireworks from where i am but i can't see them qq

@chiffonorange: ooh ok ty ^^
mm i've been playing w my avi more lately
i liked my last one and wasn't trying to change it but i got excited about this one haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 03:12:56 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@xvz: I see xD then again, who doesn't like to play around with their avatar as long as they're having fun lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 03:25:31 )

@chiffonorange: haha yeah, it's so much fun
what do you usually keep in your outfit slots?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 07:52:23 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

@xvz: The mundane ones mostly haha (o wo ;; )

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/7 15:09:50 )

@xvz: it was fun. I am back at home and work so life will go back to its normal hustle and bustle which is fine. I have a little of time before school starts back up.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.