Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Bloodlines

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 07:41:24 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" they were silent, before sighing quietly.

"I was comfy, too." he said.

"But we both know that whistle means something serious is up." he reminded her.

"So we should see what's going on." he continued, removing his head and sitting up.

"Or should I even go?" he asked.

"You think I should get involved?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 07:42:37 )

Kelly shrugged.

"Your choice, Luke." was all she said.

"I'm heading off." With that, she did just that, leaving the room and making her way upstairs.

"Yo! Dad, what's going on?" She asked as she stepped into the room he was.

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 08:00:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Before Ash could say anything, Luke appeared, having followed her.

"Oh, hey Luke." he greeted him.

"Hello." Luke replied.

It was then that Darrell and Evan showed up.

"What's going on?" Evan asked.

Ash looked around, before looking at Kelly.

"Where's your mother?" he asked.

"She REALLY should be a part of this." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 08:05:55 )

"Mom? I... think she " Kelly started before pausing as there was a loud crash of thunder.

"Probably was on the roof. Likely making her way inside now." She added.

Sure enough, about ten seconds later, Ashleigh came from the basement, having used the entrance that they had down there.

"I heard your whistle." She stated simply.

"I'm guessing it's because Sammy." She continued, looking at who all was there. "Since Casey isn't here, and we know she would be here chewing you out for that otherwise."

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 08:21:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just sighed.

"Nobody's heard from her. She hasn't come home." he said.

"Casey's been out for the past... 8 hours or so, looking for her, and no sign of her." he went on.

"...and this storm is no joke..." Luke mumbled.

"Precisely." Ash commented.

"We need to find her, and we need to do it NOW." he told them.

"Who's available, and ready to help?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 16:10:09 )

".... That's a bit alarming.' Ashleigh commented with a light sigh.

"I can take to the sky and see if I can spot anything." Kelly commented.

"I'll do the same.' Ashleigh said with a nod before pausing and looking to Darrell.

"You can literally smell mana... is this a mana storm?" She asked. "I akind of want to say it is, but it's low key enough if it is that I can't right detect it myself." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/4 23:20:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...." Darrell was silent for a moment.

"Hang on." he said.

He then made his way to the back door, opened it, and sniffed the air.

...and as soon as he did so, he recoiled a bit.

"Yup." he said.

"It's a mana storm." he confirmed.

"...great." Evan muttered. "That makes things even WORSE." he said.

"I'll help." Darrell then chimed in.

"Just give me something with her mana signature, and I'll try and sniff her out." he offered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 05:04:32 )

Ashleigh was silent for a moment.

"Hey Evan, want to run up and grab the spare wrist bands that have the mana limiting aspect?" She asked her nephew.

"Since we both know that those will have an element of her mana within, she wears them often enough."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 05:27:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Evan nodded in response.

"Right!" he said.

He then quickly dashed away, and within a minute, was back with what was requested. He handed them to Darrell, and Darrell sighed.

"...I apologise." he said in advance.

Then, before anyone could potentially question it, he brought the wrist bands to his face, took a deep smell, held it for a moment, and then let out a exhale that had undertones of... excitement to it...

He then sniffed it quickly a few more times, before quickly tossing them back to Evan.

"Uh... that was creepy..." Evan commented.

"I'm sorry." Darrell apologised again. "It's just-" he started to say, before Ash spoke up.

"The potency and fire made it extremely alluring." he finished.

"...yeah." Darrell quietly confirmed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 05:31:51 )

"Considering how much your folks and Sydney rather... enjoy.... Lindsay when he offers his blood." Ashleigh commented.

"Which makes sense. Phoenix and Fyrane. I've heard that's... one hell of a drug for vampires." She added.

"Maybe Sammy'll let you taste her in the future." She finished with, with a smirk.

"Mom!" Kelly exclaimed.

"you mind? We gotta find her first before we try and set them u p!" She added. Ashleigh just shrugged.

"I know we'll find her. She's really good with coming back."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 05:50:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yes, but this weather might get in the way." Ash responded.

"Anyway, let's go." he told them.

"Kelly, Ashleigh, you two take to the air." he told the two females.

"The rest of us will take to the ground." he went on.

"...except you." he then told Evan.

"What!?" Evan exclaimed. "Why ME!?" he asked. "My feline hearing would be great!" he reasoned, before there was a loud crash of thunder... and he jumped a little.

"Because that." Ash said. "The thunder will screw you up like that, and it's loud enough to mess with your hearing." he reasoned.

"Besides, I know her hiding places better than anyone else, Darrell can sniff her out, and Luke can commune with nature to try and find her." he went on.

"...besides, we need someone here in case Sammy DOES return, so you can make sure she's okay, and call us to let us know." he added, his tone very sincere now.

".......all right, that's fair." Evan admitted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 05:54:59 )

Kelly just snickered.

"You're on home base duty, kitty." She commented.

"Don't destory the place, Evan." Ashleigh warned.

"You know how your mother will react if you do."She added before pausing and looking to Ash.

"Where's your brother?" She asked, her voice curious.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 06:26:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash was silent for a moment.

"I... don't know." he admitted.

"But I've been gone most of the day." he admitted.

"I haven't seen him in a while." Evan commented.

"Hang on..." Ash then said, sending a text. After a few seconds, there was a response.

"...ah!" Ash exclaimed.

"He's out helping Casey at the moment." he told them.

"I'll tell him we'll be setting out immediately to help them cover more ground."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 06:27:47 )

"... makes sense." Ashleigh commented.

"Anyway, I'm out. Come on Kelly." She said to her daughter, who nodded and followed suit.

"This would be a fantastic time for her to take after Lindsay in terms of mana." was the last thing Ashleigh said before she was gone out the door, Kelly following suit shortly after.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 06:48:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just sighed.

"Let's go, team." he told them.

"Right." Darrell responded.

"Yup." Luke agreed, as the three of them stepped out the door.

"Good luck!" Evan called to them, as they disappeared into the forest.

They'd gone their own separate ways to cover more ground, and Darrell was sniffing about, trying his best to remain composed and on-target, despite the veritable cornucopia of scents that surrounded him.

And the water was just getting heavier and heavier.

"Geez..." he muttered, before suddenly perking up.

"......what the.....?" he mumbled, following the vaguely familiar scent.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 07:04:12 )

As Darrell followed the scent, he found the brush getting even more dense. After traversing through it for a bit, he found ... well, it seemed like nothing

But he could smell blood, and a good amount of it. Sadly, with all the water, it was hard to tell where from.

And then he heard an animal's growl nearby, followed by an 'ah, dammit' from someone.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 07:30:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Darrell immediately rushed towards where he'd heard it from, and when he managed to get through the thick brush, he saw someone... a young female... and she was clearly injured.

And cornered by a wild animal.

It looked almost like a wolf... but it was light grey with blue stripes... and if one were to look closely, they'd see that the water was pouring off of its pelt... like it were down.

"...." he was silent, before shaking his head.

He let out a loud whistle, which caused the creature to look over in Darrell's direction.

Darrell adopted a bit of a defensive stance, and extended one of his hands.

"Let's play, puppy." he said.

The animal growled loudly, and charged right towards Darrell... who used its momentum to dodge and throw it against a nearby tree, making a loud cracking sound as it collided.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 08:02:21 )

The creature growled as it got to her feet again, focusing on Darrell for a few seconds before being blasted by fire.

When it was, there was silence in the air aside from the rain before it seemed to glare at Sammy. Realising that it was likely to not have the upperhand, it took off, deeper into the treets, leaving the two of them alone. Once it was gone, the teen that he'd met there just sank to her knees.

"Oh geez." She muttered.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 08:07:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Darrell looked over towards the teen, and knelt down beside her.

"Hey." he said.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"...and are you... Sammy?" he then asked her.

As he asked his questions, he looked around some, making sure that no other creatures would attack, or that none were lurking around.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/5 12:15:16 )

Darrell didn't hear anything lurking around, and the one he'd helped was silent for longer than he would ideally like.

"Y-yhea... I am." She answered honestly before forcing herself to her feet. It took more effort and energy than she would have cared to admit though, sadly. As she stood there, he could see that she had a lot of endurance, considering he could easily see, and smell, the blood that was spreading across her torso, her bare torso barring a sports bra type shirt - if not just a bra.

She had a pretty nasty bite from the beast there.

And her hands were doing nothing to stop the bleeding. Normally, she knew she'd be fine, but the fact that it was raining so heavily was definitely getting in the way. She'd heal, quickly, but only if she was dry.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.