Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:27:18 )

Yep. I'm working pretty hard right now. I have written 1.5k already tonight.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:31:14 )
Oh wow - congrats! Keep going!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:34:15 )

I will :). I am loving this story so far. I really like the setting. Post-apocalyptic stuff is always awesome :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:34:27 )

brb need more water.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:38:18 )
I don't know that I'd say post-apocalyptic stuff is awesome, but it certainly opens a lot of doors in terms of stuff to use for writing a story ;)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:39:36 )
The next item should be released soon.

And for whatever reason, I'm finding that crossword puzzle to be difficult. They're usually easy for me to do - even the more difficult ones. I must be tired or distracted or something, mentally.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:41:22 )

Yeah you're right. I just enjoy writing post-apocalyptic stuff because it lends itself to such interesting characters. Characters are the heart of a story, imo.

I hope we get the new item soon, before I go to bed!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:42:39 )
I definitely agree about character development being key to a good story. If the characters aren't "right" the rest of the story -regardless of how well handled- might as well be moot.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:43:51 )
Likewise, I've seen characters written in such a way that they were probably over-developed -- just waaaaay too many tangental details included that the storyline got lost and everything got tedious

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:45:23 )
This is exactly

Hello lovelies.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:46:03 )

Yeah, I've read a few stories like that. It's a shame when that happens. A good editor should have picked it out. I always try and keep my story down to the necessary details.

Hey AMA.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:46:34 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders back in' Hello Everyone 'waves at' How goes it? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:47:30 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hello dear. How are you doing?
@star2000shadow: Hello. How are you?
@sunny: Yes, exactly. There's a fine balance between too much and not enough sometimes

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:47:42 )
This is exactly

I am absolutely starving lol.

what you think it is.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:47:56 )
hello everyone! i see we made it to p. 25!
that's so rad ^^

*waves* hi star!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:49:24 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL - so what are you going to do about the hungry situation?

@icedchai: hello again! Yes, we made it to page 25 - and somebody on this page will get some artwork from me :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:50:42 )
Ok, somebody on the previous page will get some artwork from me - LOL!

I'll do a random number roll in a minute to see who gets the art :3

Also, do let me know if you'd like to play another game of Hangman -or something else!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:51:03 )

I'm going to concentrate on my writing for a little while. See if I can make 2k!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:51:18 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Celestial Shadow | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm good i finally managed to donate and am very happy with my avi so far..wish they had head tattoo's though.. i figure some in teal or sea green would look good with everything i have going on right now. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/3 21:52:00 )
This is exactly

Oh man it's moving in here lol.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.