Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 00:58:12 )
@Wildfire: I've always been a Jacksonville Jaguars fan, but this year I've hardly watched any of their games because they've decided to throw the season for good draft picks next year. Right now they're tied with the Jets for their season record, and I'm sure we're both going after the same player(s).

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 01:45:12 )

@Wildfire: steelers vs bills.
Me vs hubby

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 01:56:02 )
Oh man. You must have been upset with that defeat last week lol. Ruined your team's otherwise perfect record.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 06:18:33 )

At least the perfect record wasn't ruined by my husband's team tonight. Just a loss. -.- all game he was texting me "I'm so sorry hunny" we couldn't watch it in the same room xD

I saw some nfl politics come into play tonight with some bad calls/no calls and I'm pretty salty. He was even like " wow the politics going on in this game."
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 08:04:16 )
This is exactly

Howdy howdy, I am home from Disney.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 13:31:43 )
@Aisukohi: So they're going for the longer-term plan - lol. Maybe it will work out for them??

@shadami: LOL! I actually like it when family members have competing teams to root for, as long as it remains all in good fun. :3

@Ava: Yes, you have to look at the list for it to work! XD LOL. Zoom is just weird - I can't get it to work properly. It's a good thing I don't really need it.

@another movie addict: well hello there! Was it as amazing as you were hoping it would be?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 13:32:07 )
And good morning everyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 14:41:04 )
This is exactly

It was so awesome.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:24:09 )
@Another Movie Addict: well you knew that!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:24:28 )
What was your absolute favorite part of your trip?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:28:01 )
This is exactly

That's such a hard question, but I'm going to say the best part was the light show on the Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom. It was so pretty and amazing. Pandora all lit up was pretty. XD All three of us have knew running jokes from the weekend. Had the BEST curry chicken bowl I've ever had at Epcot.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:38:25 )
lol - yes, it's pretty much an impossible question. A lightshow at the tree of life would be pretty interesting to see, especially knowing the Disney techs behind doing it. Did you get the curry at a particular restaurant?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:44:13 )

@Wildfire: I pretty much spent my Sunday watching Jackcepticeye Charity Streams and watching other streamers play Among us later. I had a nice early outing with my dad because we were running out on a lot of stuff so that's it. I completely forgot to respond back here.

I hope your having a good monday morning though. Got any plans for today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:45:40 )
This is exactly

It was at a small kiosk for the Festival of Holidays. Was over in the China Pavilion. Was so delicious omg.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:47:32 )
@Purpsy: That sounds like a relaxing day, actually. Don't worry about late replies - it happens :3 Do you have any plans for today?
I have to run an errand or two today. Otherwise, I have some cleaning up and cooking to do, and probably some online work to get done. Maybe I'll even get a chance to play with my new tablet, finally...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:48:55 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh, so that was a really good find then! I was wondering if it was at one of the name-brand restaurants or something.

What's the newest feature that each of the Disney-lands has now? - I have no idea what they've been working on for the last few years.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:49:43 )

@Ava: Wow! Well don't forget us if you get really famous one day or something xD
I hope you really nail the audition.

I always have issues with my devices lol.
I'm used to it  ( ͒ ́ඉ .̫ ඉ ̀ ͒) 

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:50:29 )
This is exactly

Um it's not finished yet, but Disney World's Epcot is building a new Guardians of the Galaxy area.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:57:25 )
Technical issues are zero fun. Technology was supposed to make our lives easier- not more complicated, but that's what it seems to do sometimes. Or at least that's what it seems to do far too often for my tastes... -sigh-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:58:31 )
Oh, now a Guardians of the Galaxy area has a whole lot of potential! Are they going with one of the darker planet type schemes or with one of the newer, more advanced, cleaner schemes?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.