Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 16:40:40 )
@Aisukohi: I hope your busy day includes something fun!
This is the recipe that I'll more-or-less be following for the soup, if you're interested. The apples just add a little sweetness and a dimension of flavor that it wouldn't have otherwise. It's good! :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:17:13 )
Good Morning.
My husband's PTO starts today, he's just going to stay home and be a part of the school-week routine. Which means I'll be thrown off my groove. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:25:02 )
@Koah: Oh yes, that always throws off the groove! On the one hand, it's usually nice having the SO around, but on the other, the established routine gets thrown off course! Good luck, Koah! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:27:23 )
lol, he's already trying to help kids with homework and see what they're doing. XD
omg.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:43:00 )

@Wildfire: Yikes that's a lot to do x.x
How are you not stressed!?
My single ass cannot comprehend

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:57:19 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i slept kinda roughly.
just did not feel well at all last night
and currently have no coffee until my dad gets back from the store.
tho I am doing okay. Going to actually test my stream today.

how are you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:39:54 )
@Purpsy: ROFL! Oh, that's only the half of it! So far..
- I fed the dogs and delegated the walking to my son.
- My youngest does not need me to pick him up from his appointment, but that might change in a couple of hours and put me driving through city traffic during rush hour /eyeroll/ (I really hope he doesn't need me to get him!).
- I did take a quick look at the "holiday dinner" options at the grocery store, but nothing is jumping out at me, so I'll spend more time looking later and make a decision from there. I'm not running to the grocery store today, but am and will continue to add to my list and try to menu plan for the next few days.
- I did wrap a few gifts - there are more to come.
- I made the congee, but it's not like that takes any effort at all. I haven't made or prepped anything else yet.
- I did some work for my site and am in the process of trying to figure out my next steps (this is not an easy thing for me)

/shrugs/ ... it's a day.
But trust me, there are plenty of days when it would be nice to not have so much to do and where I'm jealous of your single ass!! ;)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:40:05 )
@Koah: LOL! <3 Do your best to sit back and enjoy the 'special' moments... 'cuz you're likely to get some! XD And good luck!!

@moodyb: Oh, I'm sorry to hear you've slept badly again but I do hope you get to your streaming test today and that it goes well! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:56:46 )

@Wildfire: Believe me. You question your life more when you don't got much to do in some days lol.

But yesh I'm gonna appreciate being a single ass for awhile... You just convinced me not to have kids for awhile. I'm nowhere ready to live that kind of life xwx

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 20:07:17 )
@Purpsy: Oh, I know. I remember!
It's not like this all happened overnight or it happened in a vacuum - it's my decisions to prioritize eating real food, for example, that helps create some of the things on that list. My kids are young adults now, still at home. It took years to get to this point - lol!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 20:14:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: its okay it happens. but i at least woke up before 11am.
so that was good.

Tho i will start it once i get my coffee in as i haven't taken vitamins yet.
tho i m not as groggy as i thought i would be without my coffee lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 20:36:07 )
Today just feels off. I feel like I'm herding cats and telling them to do school work. XDD
Wildfire, Your day sounds like it's going well, productive!
I did end up wrapping my kids' gifts for christmas. But left the box of gifts in my roommate's space since my kids have been a bit snoopy lately.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 20:48:02 )
@moodyb: yes, I suppose it does happen. Still...

@koah: lol - oh yes... but daddy's home, right? That always throws things off... or at least it did around here when my husband was home and we were trying to get schoolwork done!

Yes, it has been a fairly productive day for me so far. I'm wrapping more gifts now. It's nice that my kids are past that snoopy stage of things - lol...but they're also not as excited for Christmas any more either :(

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/15 21:08:23 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: lol yes indeed.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/16 02:06:42 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/16 02:06:47 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/16 02:06:52 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/16 02:06:57 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/16 02:07:02 )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/16 02:07:02 )

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.