Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 15:59:28 )
This is exactly

From Pandora in Animal Kingdom, at night time it gets really pretty.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 16:03:23 )

@Wildfire: It was actually is probably one of my best days actually. It was also a very wholesome stream. Is nice to know there's other people out there are so willing to help out especially this year. Is honestly something I needed to see since I didn't have a good Saturday before that.

Well I do hope you get the time to test out your new tablet :3 What model is it? I have to tidy up this apartment today because someone is coming over to do some fire alarm testing tomorrow and oh yeah! I nearly forgot to post my art online today! Thanks for reminding me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 16:10:19 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh, yes - I bet it does get really pretty at night. They were really smart to go that route, imo. Thanks for sharing the photo - it definitely looks lovely! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 16:14:22 )
@purpsy: I'm really glad you had a good day! Wholesome is good :3 and with the "news" constantly emphasizing the negative, it's good to have solid reminders that although the bad stuff definitely happens, there's much more good stuff going on and that people are intrinsically good, honest, and altruistic (imo)

The tablet is a Huion H610pro. I've had it a couple of weeks now and only know that it appears to actually work with the computer and the software set up I'm currently running :(

what art projects are you working on now?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 16:39:56 )

@Wildfire: it does. I mess with him all the time though and say I'm going to get all three girls to be steelers fans xD the newest little one seems to be a bills fan though haha cause she's a daddy's girl. The older two both adore the steelers

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 18:08:55 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 18:15:53 )

@Wildfire: Awe :(
I've never heard of that model before but then I don't do enough research on tablets and other technological stuff =w= I'm a boomer with electronics in general.

It is a very good reminder. Often I just avoid news altogether because it can be such depressing and it give me so much anxiety at times. All the stuff I hear about COVID recently I hear from my brother. But some canadian news are good at balancing both postive and negative aspect of it.

I was working on some Among Us characters again but this time is my current favourite gamers in game characters that plays the game. I'm already done but this gloomy weather is giving me second thoughts to post it tomorrow. My phone's camera is just terrible if there's not enough natural brightness around.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 19:00:26 )
@Shadami: That's awesome. Things should be really fun in your house in a couple of years, watching football!!

@Koah: Good morning! How are you today?

@Purpsy: The news here is not very well balanced at all these days. It's pretty horrid, actually. Technology is weird.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 19:05:32 )
I'm okay. It's Monday. I'm getting laundry done and tidying up my living space some, and trying to keep my kids' focused on school. While also feeling totally sleepy.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 19:16:48 )
It is Monday. It sounds like a fairly reasonable Monday for you, though.

I'm suddenly tired - am seriously considering a nap.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 19:30:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

im so low on coffee today.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 19:37:55 )
I wish I could give you coffee through the computer. I made more than enough today. <3

@Wildfire: Nap sounds so good. How's your day going so far?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 20:02:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Koah: aww thank you

ima have a hard time focusing today.
if i dont drink the usual amount my focus is off lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 20:16:17 )
I totally understand. I've been a bit slow this morning, but somehow productive, even though my brain is slow.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 20:41:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i just keep getting cramps so nothing is getting done.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 21:09:02 )
@Koah:
@MoodyB:

I'm kind of with the two of you with that whole semi-sleepy, a-little-bit-off-but-still-semi-productive vibe. But I also had a nap ... with the dog. He's like a warm cuddly live teddy bear. But that is apparently how my day is going! XD

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 21:25:17 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im not really sleepy.
I just cant focus on anything or get myself to do anything i need to do.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 21:29:33 )
@MoodyB: Aah. Gotcha. I know that mood too - not necessarily today, but I am familiar with it.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 21:32:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. if i don't get usual amount of coffee
i just won't be able to focus at all.

and today i was going to test out streaming stuff for art.
but now idk lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/14 21:36:24 )
@MoodyB: I understand. Some days just don't cooperate with our plans. I hope that you get to do your streaming, though :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.