Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/18 21:50:20 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's what I thought - it would be far too much to paint the castle every few months for a seasonal effect, but it has been so long since I've been there, I wasn't sure I was remembering things correctly.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/18 21:51:30 )
This is exactly

Yeah, and they already just repainted the castle to bit a pinky gold colour with sapphire roofs.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/18 21:55:18 )
Why did they do that? Isn't the castle traditionally more blue??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/18 22:00:15 )
This is exactly

Iunno, but it's really pretty.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/18 22:17:01 )
I bet it is - Disney doesn't do anything half-way

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 02:32:27 )
@Wildfire: The avatar site that I started on sort of got abandoned by it's creator so I was looking for somewhere else to migrate to. I hope it'll eventually be picked back up but there's no way to change anything without the person who originally made it. :(
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 02:58:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Suddenly i feel not...great.
kinda glad i did my streaming much earlier today. :vanora_sick:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 14:44:05 )
@Ava: Most of the world, I think, would agree with you there.

@Evilcupcakecat: Aaaah yes, there have been a couple of those recently. There are some avi sites still going, though, and this is one of them! Welcome! :3

@MoodyB: Well then, I'm glad you got your streaming and stuff done earlier too!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 14:45:12 )
Good morning.

It's the last weekend before Christmas - who's still scrambling for gifts?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 17:23:03 )

I haven't even done any Christmas groceries yet x'D
How are you today Wild?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 17:38:39 )
@Purpsy: I haven't really done much in terms of groceries yet either, but really, there's only so much you can buy a week+ ahead of time. But, I do need to go get stuff - like pie and ice cream. What's on your menu for the holiday, Purpsy?

And I'm doing fine so far today, thanks. I have a few things that I should do around the house and a couple of things to take care of online, but I'm hoping for a fairly relaxing day, actually. What are your plans for the day - anything fun?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 17:45:50 )

Hey guys. Hope you're all well!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 17:57:20 )
@sunny: Hey Sunny! How are you today? What do you have going on this weekend - anything fun?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:01:06 )

@Wildfire: I've got to wait in for a delivery. My tablet and my mum's Christmas tablet! I'm looking forward to getting mine (I bought one last week but it's broken already so I'm getting a refund). Other than that I'm not doing anything. We have to go get Christmas groceries but that isn't happening until Monday or Tuesday.
How about you? Any interesting plans?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:04:03 )

@Wildfire: The usual like every Christmas for me. Although since I'm in lockdown here the menu might change a little bit this year. We usually have fruit salad, roast beef or caramelized pineapple ham (I'm not sure what it's called) and a few more I can't think of at the moment.

A few small tasks for today but mostly planned to stay cozy with my blanket. My heater sucks at this time of year so my apartment can get chilly. Actually my hands are icy right now and my feet. Help me x.x

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:29:01 )
@sunny: I have a couple things online to do, but I'm taking my time with them right now. Otherwise, I'm thinking about putting up a hammock and going to read outside for a while, enjoying what is apparently a pretty day out there, and basically take the afternoon off from everything. I may even delegate dinner decisions to the guys at this rate! I inventoried gifts again this morning and decided I'm done. I have a turkey in the fridge starting the defrosting process and other than picking up or ordering groceries and foodstuffs (like you - probably Monday or Tuesday), we have whatever we're going to have for Christmas.

@Purpsy: Awww... being cold is no fun. *sends you some Florida sunshine*

I don't know what our menu is going to be yet. We have the turkey, and I have a small ham (by request of my youngest). I'll do some of our usual snack type things (hard boiled eggs, sausage or bacon, cinnamon rolls, crackers/fruit/cheese, cookies/biscotti) and I'm thinking of ordering a couple premade things from the local market, but the rest will really depend on what veggies the store has stocked and looking good when I go in to buy that stuff in another couple days...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:36:58 )

@Wildfire: Yes I need some sun in my life rn TAT
Well it seems like a good menu to me :3
And I would love some biscotti right now. They are so nice to pair up with coffee.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:44:38 )

@Wildfire: honestly chilling in a hammock in the Florida sunshine sounds like my idea of heaven right now! So relaxing! I hope you enjoy it - I'm sure you will.
Sounds like you are on top of gifts and groceries, I admire your organisational skills. I tend to leave everything to the last minute and then stress about it lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:52:23 )
@Purpsy: Yes! I love biscotti with (sometimes 'Irish') coffee on Christmas morning! Now that my kids are older and things are much more relaxed on Christmas (i.e. I get to sleep past 5am!), we usually graze all day between opening gifts, watching movies, and playing games, so although I'll cook a meal, it tends to be much lower key than Thanksgiving, for example. The trickiest part is making sure there's enough easily accessible protein available instead of having everyone get sick on constant sugar.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:55:37 )
@sunny: LOL - doesn't it though?! There are definitely reasons why I chose to move to Florida! :3 ... but our lanai/porch area is now in the shade (the sun moved to the front of the house), so I wouldn't be in the sun unless I put a chair out front, but either way would be awesome. I should finish up my "stuff" and get out there - lol!!
........... I'd share if I could! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.