Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:09:13 )

@Wildfire: lol I do a similar thing in the summer, on the rare days where it's actually warm enough to sit outside. I put a chair in the parking lot and follow the sun around the street lmao. Our patio is always in the shade so if I want the sun I have to leave the patio.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:40:22 )

@Wildfire: Biscotti is not very common here. At least on the stores I go to or I'm just not looking hard enough. But I mostly get them when someone is gifting it for me on Christmas. But yes they are so delicious =q=

That sounds like a pretty chill Christmas. My family is the same way too. We sing christmas songs or watch movies but we're not really one for gift giving much. Like we used to when we wer younger but we don't anymore as I grow older. Which ish fine by me. We just love the food here xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:49:01 )
@sunny: LOL - yes, that sounds familiar! We do get sun on the lanai every day, but it's only for an hour or so around mid-day, so if I miss that window, I need to go sit in the front yard XD

@Purpsy: That sounds like a relaxing day! We do still do the gift thing, but it's harder as my kids get older and their interests go down paths I can't easily follow. But it's all good. I can get biscotti in the grocery aisle that usually has all the cookies and crackers, which is nice. I don't always buy it, but it is nice to have on Christmas :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:49:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i forgot its almost christmas

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:51:43 )
@MoodyB: Do you celebrate it? It's this Friday...

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:53:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Nope we don't lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:56:46 )
@MoodyB: I suspected as much. So what do you usually do on holidays like that - anything?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:57:39 )

@Wildfire: ha! Do you have a front garden or are you just sitting on the street?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:03:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: pretty much nothing lol.
sometimes we'll watch movies.
but no idea for this year.

i might just stream or something to keep myself occupied.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:09:39 )
@sunny: We have a small front yard (which I think is a 'garden' in "English English" - lol - but it's mostly grass and not what we would usually consider 'garden' with plants and such), so there's about 40 or 50 feet (about 14 meters, maybe) between my front door and the sidewalk, and another 4 feet (meter+) or so between that and the actual street.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:10:40 )
@MoodyB: Whatever works, really, right? This year is just strange, regardless of whether or not you celebrate the holiday(s)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:13:12 )

@Wildfire: lol yeah I meant front yard. That sounds pretty big to me actually, are bigger yards common in the US? I guess there's more space than in the UK.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:13:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: holidays normally are very depressing for me.
but hopefully this year i won't
since lately im having a lot of good days lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:38:31 )
@sunny: Yes, our front yard is fairly small (but bigger than some) for a suburban neighborhood these days. In more rural areas, the front yards can be acres of land... but rural areas are getting more rare...

@MoodyB: well, let's hope you have a good non-depressing day!! <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:44:21 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. tho today my mood is eh.
i was going to stream but now im not feeling great about it lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:08:15 )

@Wildfire: wow, that's amazing. I guess the same is true in Britain too, we do have houses that come with acres of land, but it's not typical. We don't even have a front space because we're a block of flats, albeit on the ground floor.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:47:42 )
@sunny: The houses here are still mostly stand-alone at least unless you're in a city environment, but land allotment seems to be getting smaller and smaller as the years go by.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:48:29 )
@MoodyB: I'm sorry that your day is "eh". Maybe things will change in another hour or so and you'll feel more up to doing the things that you'd like to do?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:49:34 )

@Wildfire: Do you live in quite a rural area?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:51:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: probably not lol.
when i have too many good mood days, i eventually get one day with a really
not great mood.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.