Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 03:58:14 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Awe thanks ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 13:58:40 )
@MoodyB: New ideas are good :3

@Koah: That's good. I'm glad you're back to 100% (or nearly so; I know it can take some time to really fully recover sometimes)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 14:00:31 )
@CooperationIsKey: I was watching TV, I think, when you posted. Did you get over your boredom?

@Anarchist Beauty: *waves at* You're welcome to stay and chat, you know. Of course, randomly popping in and complimenting avis is also a good thing XD :3 How are you?

Good morning everyone

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 17:39:01 )

@Wildfire: I go wherever the wind... Is not bc I hate the wind so if it's blowing, I'm indoors. lmao
      I'm doing good.
      Making progress on a new project I've been building up for a little while now.
      So I'm excited about that.
      How is you?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 19:08:36 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Definitely.
I wanted to make some sailor moon inspired masks.
so hoping they turn out alright lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 02:01:38 )

Hello everyone

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 03:34:42 )

@Wildfire: Not really. I think my depression is acting up, so it's hard to be interested in anything at the moment. Hopefully it passes soon.

I slept all day again today, but I finally took a shower and am feeling a little bit better.

How are you doing? o3o

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 03:35:30 )

@Another Movie Addict: Hihi! How are you doing today? Btw I love your little ramen pixels, they're super cute. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 03:36:14 )

I'm doing alright, tired.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 14:13:41 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. I'm happy to hear you're making progress on your project. That's good! :3
I'm doing ok, thanks. I am also slowly making progress through some projects these days.

@MoodyB: Oh... that could be interesting! :3 Good luck with your project.

@CooperationIsKey: I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling 100%. It's not a good feeling. Hopefully it's a short-termed thing :3

@Another Movie Addict: good morning. why are you tired?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 14:14:49 )
Good morning everyone.

I really need to push my sleep cycle back to earlier time-frames... *yawns*

What's going on with you guys? Anything fun? New? Interesting?
Any plans for the weekend?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 19:27:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: if not i'll just make them into stickers lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 20:01:00 )

The closest thing to 'fun new interesting' that I've done today is make an instacart order for some groceries. I'm tired of waiting for roommate to decide to go to the store and it's too damn hot to walk to the store and back, so.

Please ping me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 20:54:17 )

I went thrifting today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:09:20 )
@MoodyB: lol - so this project is all digital?

@CooperationIsKey: oh! I don't blame you - that's got to be tough, waiting on other people to go shopping. Yes, it is definitely too hot & humid out there to go walking around, carrying groceries!

@Another Movie Addict: And how did the thrifting go? Did you find anything good?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:10:32 )
@MoodyB: Hey... what kinds of supplies are you looking/hoping to get? Are you still looking for sketchbooks? Watercolor paint? Pencil boxes? notebooks? Anything else?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:50:44 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yeah since im strictly a digital artist.

I'm not in the market for traditional tools atm because they are considerably out of my budget.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:53:58 )

@Wildfire: It went much better than expected. Found a pretty decent cast iron pan for my mom, got a giant Jumba (from Lilo and Stitch) plushie, a lava lamp, the two Amazing Spiderman movies, a unicorn plush, and a pink tiger plush.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:58:05 )
@MoodyB: Yeah, I get all of that and I appreciate the digital realm from which you're coming from, but I'm asking because I remember you mentioning wanting a couple more traditional materials ... and I'm currently in the process of decluttering and clearing out stuff from our house. So far, I discovered that I have several new 5x7 sketchbooks, for example... things I'd be happy to send you if you could use them (and yes, I know this could sound weird... but really, it's not - I just want these things to go to places where they'd be appreciated. There are zero ulterior motives on my side, but you make the call... all I can do is offer)... so... uhhh... do you need or want anything (knowing that I'm an artist with probably 'extra' stuff lying around)?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/25 21:59:31 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh! Cast iron pans are amazing! <3 It sounds like you found some decent things! Did you have fun?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.