Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Emotional Manipulation

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 01:43:48 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabriel was stunned for a moment when she wrapped her arms around him, as best as she could, effectively hugging him. He was frozen, wondering what to do, buy by the time his brain told him to hug her back... he was already doing so.

He held her close for a moment, suppressing the urge to cry.

"Erica..." he said.

"I..." he stammered.

"It will take a while to fully recover from what happened." he told her. "I don't know if a full recovery IS possible..." he admitted. "At least, on the mental and emotional level..." he went on.

"But... I promise... I'll be with you every step of the way." he then vowed.

"...assuming you want that." he added at the end.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 02:21:37 )

Erica was silent as she just held fast. She didn't say anything, didn't even think that speaking might be a good thing to do there. She thought how tightly she was holding him would answer that.

However, she did nod, and she was sure he'd feel that, with how close to him she was.

She didn't want him to leave, knew that he was the one that saved her from what was going on, and just... felt like she needed him there for her own sanity, her own well being. If she was going to get through thi and come out smiling on the other side, she honestly felt as if he was a necessary part of it.

♫How`s the heart | Underneath the silence? | How`s the one | Drowning in the mire?♫
♫Let us sound a human paean | Come in, the fire`s warm | Burn the rope and dance some more♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 02:31:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabe continued to hold her in return, not daring to speak, either. He just held her close... as those above watched them.

And of those, Uriel and Emelie were two of them. Uriel was silent for a moment, before looking to Emelie.

"Well." he said.

"This worked out... pretty well... all things considered, I suppose." he muttered.

"Tell me." he then said.

"Was this end goal YOUR doing?" he asked her.

"Or Ana's?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 02:33:08 )

Emelie just held up her hands defensively.

"I had nothing to do with this." She commented.

"If anyone has anything to dow ith it, it's Anastasia. However, I don't think anyone does. I know that Gabriel and her have an agreement in that he is always tied to the curse." She continued after a few seconds, "But I don't think she ever goes beyond that, beyond the initial meeting or connection. If it flourishes like this... it does. If it doesn't, well, it doesn't."

♫How`s the heart | Underneath the silence? | How`s the one | Drowning in the mire?♫
♫Let us sound a human paean | Come in, the fire`s warm | Burn the rope and dance some more♫

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 02:45:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Right." Uriel responded.

He then sighed and went to looking back down at his brother.

"...I hope this one goes well..." he said.

"I know the reason he is... or was... so confrontational and angry was because he lost the last one that had the curse." he told her.

"...he doesn't need to lose another." he continued.

He then sighed for a moment, before smiling softly.

"But I suppose that's the risks when you are God's Love."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 03:01:44 )

"Very true. It's one thing about Gabriel, he tends to put his all into someone." Emelie commented, a soft smile on her face.

"He loves completely, but it absolutely destroys him when it falls to pieces unnaturally." She added.

"If she'd died when it was properly her time, then it wouldn't have been an issue. You've witnessed that, he's lost them naturally before, and he's been fine. It's only when they are torn away so... unexpectedly that it affects him so."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 03:27:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel was silent for a moment, thinking about it.

"I think the worst part is how she just disappeared." Uriel responded.

"She didn't even... die. Her soul couldn't be found." he went on.

"Yes, her disappearing before her time was cruel and sudden, but... the fact that she seemed to just... disappear... is what set him off the edge." he continued, before pausing.

"But... in the archangel hierarchy, I'm the baby of the family." he then said with a chuckle.

"Maybe I'm just naïve, or overanalysing."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 03:40:39 )

Emelie just sighed lightly.

"No. You are right." She told him. "And yes, you may be the baby, as you put it, but that doesn't devalue what you say here." She added.

"One could argue you're the one that was needed most at the time, otherwise you wouldn't have been created."

"regardless, yes. I realise it was primarily because of the fact that she just up and vanished that caused that. He's handled death before, and been all right." she agreed with a nod.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 04:06:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel nodded in response, before stepping away.

"Well, here's hoping this helps him open up more towards Zeke." he told her.

"For now... I think I'm going to see Aimee." he said further.

"I promised I'd help out with some things around the house today." he went on.

"...and she's one of the few women in this existence that scare me." he added with a small laugh.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 04:11:50 )

Emelie just laughed.

"That is because you love her, and because you're smart." she commented.

"Women are scary. Look at my sister." She added with a shrug.

"Anyhow, you go do that then. I have no reason for you to avoid her."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 04:34:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel shuddered slightly.

"She's another of the women I fear." he told her.

-Several months later-

Azazel had recovered, Zeke knew about all that happened, Erica's curse was back down to VERY manageable levels, and she was recovering beautifully from her traumatic experiences, with Gabriel's help. After learning about how the demon had been extorting her for money, Hal had agreed to, as a friend, help her recoup her finances, and try and get her bank account steady once more.

However, things weren't perfect with her yet, far from it. She was making progress, and suddenly, Gabriel had an insight as to how he could help her with something major.

He appeared at Aimee and Uriel's home, in their backyard, while Aimee was sunbathing and relaxing. He looked over towards her, before clearing his throat a little to let her know he was there... even though he was sure his appearance had made that... apparent.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 04:40:55 )

Aimee was on her back, eyes closed, enjoying the sun when Gabriel appeared. She felt his presence before sighing, and when he cleared his throat she just propped herself up on her elbows - showing that she had no shame - and looked at him.

"Yes?" She asked as she reached for her drinks.

"Rare for you to stop by. Yuri isn't around at the moment, if that's who you are looking for." She added after taking a drink.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 05:18:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabriel just sighed as Aimee said what she did.

"No, I know where he is." he told her.

"I came here to see YOU." he said further, before pausing a moment, realising what he'd said.

"...TALK to you." he clarified.

"I need you to do me a favour, and I need you to have REALLY good reflexes right now." he added cryptically.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 05:22:21 )

Aimee was silent fora oment before getting to her feet.

"All right then." She said simply.

"Tell me what I need to do, then." She paused a moment, smirking lightly.

"You know I have good reflexes."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 05:46:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabriel then turned his back to her.

"Catch." was all he said.

He then flourished his wings out to their full extent, causing a veritable shower of angel feathers to fly out, floating all around her, and down towards the ground. Instantly, she knew what he meant.

Or, at least, she assumed so.

Get as many as she possibly could, and solidify them, before they touched the ground (or anything else), and dissipated entirely.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 05:48:14 )

"Whoa!" Aimee exclaimed before doing all she could to catch all she could. In the end, a buinch were lost, yes, but she did manage to catch most. About 80% of them, even.

"Now what?" She asked after the feathers stopped falling, and she was sitting on the grass beneath her.

"There's a really good pile of feathers here, what do you want them for?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 06:11:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gabriel was silent again, folding his wings back in and turning around.

"Ah... well..." he stammered.

"I know you've made a throw pillow with my brother's feathers over the years." he told her.

"Any chance you could make a full-sized pillow out of all those?" he asked her further.

"See... I... well..." he stuttered further, stumbling over his words, before sighing heavily.

"It's for someone that's suffering from really bad nights... borderline sleepless if I'm not there." he told her. "And since I can't be there every night for her..." he went on, and Aimee could hear the sadness in his voice when he said that. "...I was thinking a full-fledged pillow of my feathers might suffice." he reasoned.

"Think you can do it?" he asked.

"And if so, how quickly can it be done?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 06:16:20 )

Aimee was silent for a few seconds before smiling softly.

"Come back in a week." She told him simply, honestly.

"I should have no issues completed it by then." She added before pausing, thinking about it.

"Probably before then, even. One week gives me some extra time just in case."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 06:37:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Very well." Gabriel responded.

"One week." he told her. "I shall return then." he promised her.

"..." he was then silent for a moment, thinking about something.

"Ah... also..." he said, a bit more quietly than he had just been.

"Can you make the pillow or the case or whatever... dark colours, but with subtle stripes?" he asked.

"Just... for aesthetics."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 06:43:40 )

Aimee nodded.

"I think I have some material like that." She commented.

"Now clear out, I'll go get dressed and get a start on that." She told him honestly.

"If I'm done before the one week, should I wait? Send my son? Yuri? Call you? What?" She asked

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.