Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fire and Ice

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 05:43:38 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"No." he responded.

"Nothing has happened to your mother or your sister." he told her. "Not as far as I can tell." he went on.

"No, no, as I said, I wish to discuss a concerning situation with you." he continued.

"...or, let me be more specific." he then said.

"I wish to discuss... YOU." he finished, his tone suddenly darker.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 05:47:42 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
He shoved her into an empty room as he spoke.

"What? What have I done?" Alice asked, her voice curious, concerned, and she wasn't going to lie... she was scared.

"I ... I don't think I've done anything..."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 06:12:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..." he said nothing, closing the door behind him.

"Time." he told her.

"It's only a matter of time." he said. "You may fool the majority of people here... the students, the staff, my coworkers, my friends, the principal... but not ME." he spat.

"You're a Fyrane." he told her.

"And the fact that you exist means that the future we're headed to is a dark one." he went on. "Do I think I can save the world on my own?" he then asked, seeming to speak a little more whimsically now.

"No." he answered himself. "Far from it. However, what I CAN do is repay a favour your mother paid my family so long ago. And perhaps steer others to help save the future."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 06:18:15 )

Alice stepped back from him as he said what he did, as he implied that he was going to do something serious.

".... and what are you going to do?" She asked. She didn't know what he was going to do, but she did have some idea of possibilities.

And Alice was quite certain that her very life was in danger now.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 06:42:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He sighed in response. It was a deep sigh. One that showed... commitment, even though he didn't like it.

"What am I going to do?" he asked, holding his hands out, as his fingers sparked with electricity.

"Something that... I will undoubtedly be seen as a villain for." he told her.

"Something that... one would argue is regrettable, but I see it as necessary." he went on.

"The Fyrane line must stop. It must die. It must come to an end." he continued.

"And... it shall start with YOU."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 06:47:24 )

Alice wasn't stupid. She realised what it was that he was doing, and as a result, she was quick to pull her phone out of her pocket, knowing that she had to do something to get out of this mess. The first thing she thought of, was to contact someone, anyone.

So she hit speed-dial on her dad, hoping that it would at least get through. Even if it died immediately after the call was connected, it'd be enough to cause the concern.

However, that call didn't even get a chance to connect, as she felt his electricity hit her, and fry her phone. She let out a cry of pain, and surprise as she felt the shock, as everything tensed up from it. Sure, it wasn't a super high degree, but it was enough.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 07:07:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'm sorry." he apologised.

"But just because I have resigned myself to being seen as a villain, does not mean I can allow witnesses to this." he told her.

"I may get lucky and be able to cover this up. I will certainly TRY." he continued, and as he spoke, she could hear the anger... the ire... the rage... behind his tone. This was a personal vendetta, it was unmistakable.

And he was telling her... and himself... that it was also necessary.

"I will... try and make this as quick as possible." he said further, as he brought his hands together, and then spread them out, a potent orb of electricity forming between them... and getting larger and larger as he spread his hands out more and more.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 07:11:43 )

As the electricity finally faded enough to allow her movement agan, she dropped to her hands and knees, barely able to breathe.

As he spoke, she clenched her hands into fists on the cold tile floor.

"No... Just... just NO." She screamed as there was a pulse of mana from her.

"I refuse to let you kill me!" She added as there was another pulse, this time with a numbing heat.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 07:37:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He was about to throw what would have been the 'final blow', when he suddenly found himself unable to move.

He dropped the attack and it fizzled into the air, as he found himself also feeling... detached.

"...no...!" he exclaimed.

"No, damn you!" he yelled.

"I've heard of this!" he growled, looking at Alice.

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 07:42:28 )

Alice was barely able to breathe, nevermind anything else for the moment. That shock she'd taken had definitely been more than she could take. At the same time though, she felt... different. Something felt unusual regarding her, and she felt something bubbling within her, something she hadn't expected, couldnt' expect. The normally very calm teen was losing her patience, and starting to feel extremely desperate.

"I... don't... CARE." She half screamed, tears to her voice.

"I have don't NOTHING and you're attacking me! You can rot in fucking HELL" She screamed as the rune started to properly spread out from her, covering the floor, crawling up the walls, across everything.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 08:05:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The teacher tried to move, tried to escape.

But he couldn't. He was stuck. And he felt his soul being separated from him.

"D... Damn... you..." he cursed.

"You... are... a Fyrane..."' he said.

"You are... cursed..." he strained further.

As he spoke, his eyes were starting to turn pure white, as his soul was pulled further and further from his body.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 08:07:28 )

"You're the monster." Alice fought to get out.

"Because you attacked me. You pushed me to this point." She added, mere moments before the run was canceled out. His soul slammed back into place, for a few seconds, until he was frozen in place again. Not disconnecting though.

"You asshole." Vicki stated from the doorway. Her rune was nowhere near as strong, but that was because of how it felt.

It wasn't tainted.

Hers was pure alligned.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 08:26:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He managed to look over towards Vicki, and narrowed his eyes.

"...you as well..." he said.

"Though this feels... different..." he mumbled.

He felt the strength of the rune, before exerting his mana at full force, which overpowered it, and caused it to forcefully break and dissipate.

He then turned around and leveled a glare at Vicki.

"...nevertheless, you have shown you create that cursed rune." he commented.

"Oh well, you were next anyway." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 08:31:04 )

"That one wasn't a curse." Vicki stated simply as she stepped up to the teacher.

"Did you not notice? That rune was different." She continued.

"However, if you really want to have a tainted rune, I'm quite certain that Alice would happily acquiesce to that request." She added, glancing over to her sister, who was still down and out.

"I'm not as weak as my sister." She then said. "So come at me." She definitely wasn't hurting for confidence.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 21:57:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Tsk!" the man spat, Vicki's confidence clearly angering him.

"You are the worst." he said.

"You strut around acting like you're amazing, when you're nothing more than a blight on this world!" he declared.

"Or is that WHY you're so damn proud!?" he then exclaimed.

"You horrible thing!" he finished, as he started to build up massive electrical mana in both his hands once more.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 23:18:08 )

Vicki just sighed.

"All right then." She stated.

"Alice, are you all right?" She asked her sister, not paying attention to the electricity. Alice, meanwhile, didn't answer, just let out a cry of pain as her rune dropped again. Vicki just sighed, before stomping her foot on the floor, causing her own rune to overwhelm her sisters again. It was a lighter one again, as it had been before.

"all right, you have a choice. We can keep this up all day, or you can just leave us alone." She said simply.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/7 23:56:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Damn you, damn you, DAMN YOU!" the man shouted.

"You're both cursed! You're both mistakes!" he yelled.

"I will END YOU BOTH!" he shouted further, seemingly growing a little more unhinged... before there was a MASSIVE pulse of mana that seemed to shock all three of them. Before anyone could say anything, the principal came into view, with Nick behind her somewhat.

"...I had a feeling I needed to tell someone, but... this..." the boy said, before taking a step back.

"What... what the hell...?" he managed to get out, his shock and horror apparent.

However, the teacher appeared to be MORE panicked at seeing the principal.

"M-M-Mrs. Hall..." he stammered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 00:00:38 )

Vicki's rune was still there, but she just took a breath.

".... I'm not cancelling this." She stated plainly.

"I worry for my sisters safety with this ..... person able to move freely. " She added.

"Understandable. Also, this rune is... different." The prinicipal stated as she took a look.

"It'll only catch who I want, so you're welcome to walk over it." Vicki commented.

"I have access to pure mana, and it changes the rune if I decide to." She added before looking back to the one that had attacked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 00:26:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The teacher was trying to squirm out of the rune again, but the principal nodded to Nick.

"Go and get Alice, and bring her out to the hallway." she told him.

"...right..." Nick responded, making his way in, helping Alice to her feet, and having her practically throw all her weight on him, as he essentially carried her out of the room, gently sitting her down against the opposite wall.

"No!" the teacher exclaimed, but was cut short by a glare from the principal.

"...damn it." he then cursed, his tone now filled with resignation.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 00:30:31 )

"How strong of a shock did you hit Alice with?" Vicki asked after a few seconds.

"Because I'm sure that'll play a factor into the damage to you after this." There was definite venom in her voice, but it wasn't hard to beleive, or understand. The principal also knew her, she wouldn't actually do anything other than hold him in place so that whatever was going to be done, could be. Vicki was a good kid like that.

Alice, meanwhile, was silent. She just doubled over, hold her head, and in obvious pain.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.