Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fire and Ice

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 00:55:16 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Nick checked her over slightly, before looking towards the principal.

"She needs medical attention." he said.

"I think something's wrong. Like... more than just what happened." he went on. Nick was just a student, yes, but his grades in science and biology and such were top-notch, and his grandfather was a doctor as well. He'd expressed interest in following those footsteps, so his (admittedly naïve at best) opinion still held more weight than your average student, or even adult.

"Coincidence." the teacher said.

"Wasn't strong at all." he fibbed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:00:54 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"Well. Doctor Calder will be the judge of that." Vicki stated calmly as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed the cell of the person in question.

"Rene, hey. Hope I didn't catch you at a bad time." She started after he'd answered.

"Can you come to the school? Alice was hit with electricty and not in good shape at all. No I can't take her there, just... please?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:22:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...sure." Rene responded.

"Where are you?" he asked.

Vicki told him where they were, and stressed that he needed to get there. NOW.

The phone call was ended, and Alice's attacker was suddenly looking a lot more stressed, but before anyone could really say anything worth much, Rene appeared in the hallway, just behind the principal.

He looked over and saw Alice, before kneeling down and checking her.

"...holy HELL!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but I am taking Alice to the hospital. NOW." he said, concern evident in his voice, before he grabbed Alice, but immediately let go and recoiled from the residual electrical mana within her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:26:34 )

Vicki looked over, as did the principal.

"Rene. How much electricity IS there?" She asked, her voice concerned, a bit worried.

"Because, I can get him to withdraw it, I'm sure." She added, motioning over to the one who had done it. There was a certain.... professionalism, to how she was handling it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:48:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene looked over towards them, before clearing his throat.

"Enough to make my touching her... painful." he said. "Granted, I don't handle electricity that well, so... don't use me as a barometer." he muttered.

"However, if it wasn't for the fact that Alice has fire mana in her, and fire and electricity are... close to each other on the mana wheel, so to speak, she would most likely be dead or dying right now." he concluded.

The teacher now looked visibly panicked, and tried to search for an escape desperately, but found there was none.

He then looked at the principal, and narrowed his eyes suddenly.

"And if I refuse?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 01:54:19 )

"Then your charges will most certainly be heavier." Was all the principal stated.

"Authorities will be contact regardless." She added.

"So. Want an attempted murder charge?" Vicki asked

"Let's not forget that our aunt is the head of the council. You're already likely to be in a lot of trouble just for this slight."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 02:13:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He paled when Hollie was mentioned. Noticeably.

"Okay! Okay!" he exclaimed.

"I'll do it!" he told them.

With a prompt from the principal, Vicki released her hold, and the teacher was shoved towards Alice. He placed a hand on her stomach... and that's when Rene noticed a slight smirk.

No sooner had he started to pulse more electricity into Alice, did Rene dart forth and clamp his mouth down onto the man's wrist. The man howled in pain and withdrew his hand, blood soaking the sleeve of his shirt.

"Do that again and I'll go for your throat." Rene hissed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 02:17:15 )

Vicki was silent, keeping her composure somehow before looking to the principal.

"May I do ANYTHING to him?" She asked. The principal nodded.

"So long as it's nothing insane." She answered. Vicki just smirked before approaching him.

"Let's make it easy for you to not be an issue." She said simply, laying her hands on his back before pulsing one strong burst of mana into him. It was tainted ice, giving him one HELL of a chill.

"You take theelectricity out of my sister, and I'll stop you from freezing inside out."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 02:49:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

At this point, panic took him over as he felt himself freezing over.

He quickly placed his hand on Alice, and the electricity was sucked out of her. VERY quickly, at that.

"I did it! I did it!" he exclaimed.

"All right, Alice." Rene said, placing a hand on Alice as soon as the man withdrew his.

"He's not lying." he told her.

"It's gone from her now."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 02:52:38 )

Vicki nodded before allowing the cold to dissipate, letting him waarm up.

"Good boy." She said, her voice ondescending.

"Rene, take Alice, make sure she's going to survive." She said.

"Mrs. Hall... do you need me for anything?" She asked. "I'd like to go talk to my Dad, so he can talk to my Aunt about this.... situation." She continued.

"However, if you would prefer I stayed here and YOU contacted, that's fine."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 03:25:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Rene immediately grabbed Alice and was gone with her.

After he did so, Mrs. Hall thought for a moment.

"You talk to your father about this." he said. "I shall personally make sure no more trouble comes from this one." she added, glaring at the teacher.

"And me?" Nick asked.

"You go to my office." Mrs. Hall responded.

"You're a witness in a lot of this. So, sadly, you'll need to be inconvenienced and make a statement."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 03:47:22 )

Vicki nodded.

"Do you want me to get him here, or go to him?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Please just call him here." Was the answer. Vicki nodded.

"Will do." was all Vicki said before sighing as the other three left. Vicki shook her head lightly before withdrawing her phone and calling her father.

"Dad... something has happened."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 04:03:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vincent was silent on the other end for a moment. He could sense the severity in his daughter's tone. He could tell this wasn't going to be a happy call.

"...I see." he said.

"Well, first things first." he said further.

"Are you all right?" he asked. "Is Alice all right?" he asked further.

"Was anyone hurt?" he inquired.

He then stopped, to allow her to answer. He needed to find out the initial gravity of the situation.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 04:23:53 )

"You might want to be here before that is answered." Vicki said with a heavy sigh.

"Because, really? I don't know if you're going to want to hear it over the phone. Yes Alice is alive, I will answer THAT at least." She added.

"Just come to the school, please."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 04:44:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...I'm on my way now." Vincent said.

"Where are you?" he asked.

She gave him her location, and, much like Rene, he was there within seconds. And he did NOT look impressed. The first thing he noticed, was that the air around them seemed to have some... spark to it.

And he then narrowed his eyes a little.

"...electricity in the air..." he said. "And... a feeling of... Fyrane mana..." he continued. "Vague, subtle, and fading fast... but still there." he said further, the only reason he was so good at detecting it, was his hunt for Rowena to help her in the past.

"What happened here?" he asked Vicki.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 04:46:31 )

Vicki was silent for a moment before sighing, heavily. She then gave him an outline of what she witnessed, what she did, and what happened.

"Alice is with Rene, and honestly, I don't think anyone even truly knows at the moment if she's going to survive." She added after a moment or two.

"Which is... rather horrible, to be honest." She added with a sigh, a heavy one.

"I wanted to rip his soul out so badly." She then admitted. "But I knew that'd be a bad idea, and I Really don't want to risk going down the same path as Mom. However he just pissed me off."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 05:04:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vincent was gnashing his teeth now. She'd never seen him THIS angry before. Not once.

"...good girl." he said calmly, suddenly.

"Going down that path is NEVER the right solution." he told her.

"...it's a good thing you and that boy noticed Alice when you did, else this could have gone a LOT worse." he continued.

"Come on." he then said.

"We're going to the principal's office." he said further.

"This needs to be sorted out."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 05:06:42 )

Vicki nodded.

"Let's go." She said simply. Keeping some degree of professionalism and calmness throughout all this.

They started to walk, and after turning a corner, Vicki paused.

"Oh.... oh shit..." She said quietly as she brought a hand up to the side of her head.

"Dad, I'm... " She started before just making her way to a bench and sitting down.

"... Gimme a few." It wasn't hard to tell that it would likely take longer than just a 'few'. She looked like she would have dropped had she not seen somewhere to sit.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 05:27:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vincent watched this happen, and his expression immediately shifted to that of concern for her. He walked over and knelt down so that he was at her eye-level, and placed a wrist against her forehead.

"...mm." he mumbled. "Mmhmm..." he muttered further.

"Seems like you're suffering from minor mana exhaustion." he commented. "...well, minor to moderate." he then clarified.

"You should be all right." he assured her.

"Do you feel ready to pass out, or just have a drastic loss of strength?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 05:35:41 )

"Keep me on my feet for the moment and I'll likely be out." Vicki answered.

"For the moment, I'm just drained as all hell." She added after a moment or two, leaning forward a bit.

"I just... damn." She muttered. She'd never been this drained before, but then again, she'd never dropped her rune quite like that, either. Using it with the pure alignment, the weaker version, was definitely more of a toll than the standard version.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.