Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:22:02 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh wow, I hope you manage to finish in time. If anyone can do it you can, with the rate you’ve been working!! I wish you good luck with your studying, and I’m sure you’ll stick to your goal!
    It’s pretty warm here too, but not super hot, which I’m glad about. I’m working on my novel with the window open, which is nice :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:28:56 )

@sunny: Thank you! I think it's going to be right up to the wire because I have friends from England coming this Sat for a week, and then my Dad and sister are coming to see me for a week in July and then in Aug I'm flying to Califorinia for a wedding, but I have to be there the week before.
That sounds really nice!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:32:31 )
    @Totalanimefan: wow, you have a busy few months coming up! That sounds nice though, all those visitors :) California is on the other side of the states right, that must be a long flight :O

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:40:36 )

@sunny: Yeah it's a 6 hour flight from DC to CA. Not really looking forward to it, and I personally think it's foolish to have a wedding, but I have to do because my husband and I are in the wedding party. But they want us to come a week before and meet the other people in the wedding party too and help with the last min stuff.

Voltie — she Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:40:53 )
omg i love the dust bunny war art haha

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:45:33 )
    @Totalanimefan: omg sounds like a busy time :o good luck with that! That sounds very hectic. Are they good friends of yours? From before you moved?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:47:31 )

@sunny: Thank you, and they were really good friends of ours. My husband is also in the wedding party. Although I heard they asked 13 people in total. 0-0

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:49:03 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh that’s nice then, you’re kind of honoured :) I have never been in a wedding party like that. I can’t remember the last time I went to a wedding tbh. I feel like people aren’t getting married as much lately as they used to?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:50:12 )

@sunny: I'm one of 13. But it is nice to be in one. I do feel honored. I just had said yes before COVID was a thing, and now I don't want to go because of COVID but I feel like I have to anyway.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 15:59:27 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( I can imagine it’ll be very difficult to get out of. I hope you have a good time anyway! As long as you wear your mask you should be fine :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 16:01:44 )

@sunny: Thank you. I will be wearing a mask. I still mask up even though it's not required in the US anymore.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 16:37:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: me too, sometimes I go on a bus and i am the only person wearing a mask :( it makes me so sad! Someone even laughed at me for having a mask on once :(

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 16:44:30 )

@sunny: I'm sorry that someone was an ass to you. It's none of their business.
I go on the metro, which is the DC version of the underground, and I will be one of like 3 people on the train that are wearing a mask. And it's possible to get Rona more than once. And long covid is a thing.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 16:47:38 )
    @Totalanimefan: I know :( I thought I had COVID last week, but I took a test and it was negative thankfullly. I don’t know why some people think we are dumb for wearing a mask lately :( just wear your mask!!! LOL.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 17:16:50 )

Yaaay event!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 17:44:27 )

@sunny: I'm glad you didn't have it!
I got a few hours of studying done and now I want to take a break for lunch, but what should I have? Are you far enough north that you call lunch, dinner? Or do you still call it lunch?

@Lilykin: Hey what's up? Your avatar is cute ^^

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 18:27:56 )

@Totalanimefan: Hey! Finishing up my lunch. Had to cut it short cause to make up for being late this morning 😓

(Also, thanks! I updated my old bi outfit. I'm ready for pride month! :D )

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 18:37:08 )
    @Totalanimefan: I call it lunch lol. Dinner is the evening meal, which I just had. I had salad. I hope you can find something yummy for lunch, I often skip lunch tbh. I don’t really like eating during the day.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 18:38:12 )

@Lilykin: Yeah it's almost June!
It's cool. I will see you when you can come back.

@sunny: Yeah it's the same in the US. Meals are Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I think it's kinda funny that it's different in the north of England. I had a protein bar to hold me over, but I want a real meal too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 18:41:40 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah there are so many differences between north/south or even east and west, and then even when you cross county lines it’s different. LOL. We called it dinner at school, for some reason, but now it’s lunch. Idk why it’s so different everywhere lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.