Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 17:43:55 )

Not bad neon. I should add that I also had water lol

@sunny: Oh that's really far. I guess at least the bus is cheap. Do you live in a more urban place? Do you have your own room in the current place?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 17:46:32 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s not urban, it’s just a medium village. It’s a nice area but it isn’t “home”. Honestly I am desperate to get my own place, this current place is just a necessary steppingstone.
    I have my own room, but everything else is shared. There isn’t even a proper kitchen, it’s basically a hallway with an oven lmao.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 17:55:31 )

@sunny: I see. Is it big enough to have a high street? The word village makes it sound cute lol
Where would you like to have your own place? What's the setting?
That's awful. It's hard to live somewhere without a real kitchen.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:05:18 )
    @Totalanimefan: no, no high street, just a few streets of houses. There are no shops here, aside from a small convenience store down the road. I think there is a school, and a pub, and a pharmacy.
    I would like to live in a town, not too far from the city but in the general area I grew up in. I grew up in a place called the Amber Valley, so anywhere there would be ideal, that’s where my mum and brother live.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:13:19 )
    @Totalanimefan: the kitchen is ridiculous. I have to come to my mum’s house just to be able to cook a meal lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:32:12 )

@Totalanimefan: i will be visiting DC again hopefully. i went years ago on a school trip....in the middle of winter...no ma'am...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:34:57 )

@Bonnie: Oh no, that is not the time to go lol. I can give you some resources for whenever you want to come here next. Just let me know.

@sunny: lol of course there is still a pub. Impossible for you not to have one. That Amber place sounds nice. Is it a more expensive area?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:35:33 )

@Totalanimefan: will do~ i will try to remember to get all of the deets.

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:36:04 )

@Bonnie: Yes. I love telling people about this city XD
How's your day going?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:42:01 )
    @Totalanimefan: I don’t know if it is expensive, I suppose it is just average, I’m not sure. Obviously houses in the villages cost more than in the towns. But I will be renting. I mostly want to stay here because I am familiar with the area, though I am open to other houses. Right now I am living in a village that is close to Nottingham, and it is just too far away for my liking.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:43:49 )

@sunny: Yeah it seems really far away from your family. And I'm sure your family is thinking about moving closer to you.
How long is your current lease?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 18:48:05 )
    @Totalanimefan: it is sheltered (council) accommodation, so there is no lease or anything. I can stay as long as I want. It’s hard to explain sorry! I can pretty much stay however long I want, though it is supposed to be a temporary steppingstone. I am hoping to find a place of my own in the next month.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:01:09 )

@sunny: I understand. That makes sense to me. :)
I hope that you can find a place soon ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:12:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: at the rate I'm able to post it'll probably be the only one I get haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:17:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ whoa everyones got such bright pastel avi's and unknowingly i joined the trend for once haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:21:34 )

@star2000shadow: I'll help you out towards the end of the event if you still need some. You can also do the NPC event threads and they will give you the goodie bags once they are out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:24:10 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aww thanks Hun. 'rubs face' I just think I've gotten out of the habbit of posting haha that's all. this is the first time i've had time TO post. which is nice and all, im not to bored but yeah
anyway's how are you? Im both excited and not, mah birth month is coming up 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:38:28 )
    @Totalanimefan: me too. It is difficult because there is such high demand for singled properties, and I am in competition with a bunch of other people in my situation. I am applying for every property that comes available but so far no luck. I just have to be patient.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:40:35 )

@star2000shadow: That's awesome. When is your bday?
I'm just studying employment law. Not very exciting.

@sunny: Yeah both in the UK and the US the wait lists are crazy. I hope that you can get something soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/1 19:45:57 )
    @Totalanimefan: I have been waiting 3 months already, idk if that is a lot or if I still have a long wait ahead of me. Idk. :( obviously I am grateful for having a roof over my head etc but I really really want a place of my own.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.