Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:51:37 )

@sunny: Yes! I went to Las Vegas and had a wonderful time!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:52:40 )
    @Bonnie: oh that sounds like fun!!! Hectic but fun! I'm glad you had a good time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:52:46 )

@Bonnie: Oh, I hope that my class is fun like that. The right teacher makes all the difference.
What was the best part about the vacation you were just on? ^^

@sunny: Oh yeah. I totally forgot that you guys grew pears and apples. Duh haha. Went I think about British fruit I think about Strawberries and lots of various dried fruits.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:56:41 )

@Totalanimefan: It's not really my thing either. You can listen to your own music with 1 ear piece. But since I am deaf on one ear.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:58:42 )

@vengeance: I didn't know that you were deaf in one ear. Were you born like that?
It does suck that you can't listen to your own music. In the US they play a lot of the same songs over and over so you hear the same songs a few times a day and it sucks!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:59:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I had a bike accident that caused me to become deaf on one here.
Here we switch radio stations so many times at work. Because everyone likes something differnt.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:01:54 )

@vengeance: That's horrible. I'm glad that you didn't die though. Cars in the US are very big and often it kills cyclists.
I guess that's better but also annoying that it keeps changing.
Do you know how long you will have this current job for?

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:01:56 )

Totalanimefan:
@CooperationIsKey: yay glad to hear it you have been missed ^^ how’s life ?
Aw, thanks!

Alorrena:
@CooperationIsKey: Thank you! I'm literally alwaysd changing my avatar, but i think i've stuck with this one (other than the EI's) the longest. How are you doing?
I haven't changed mine in a while, lol. But I like it so that's okay I guess.

And since you both ask, life is... same old same old I guess? Plants and isopods and working on my website and trying to remember to clean house sometimes. Lol.

How are you guys doing? o3o

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:03:08 )

@Totalanimefan: I have worked there for 2 years to welfware and now got a contract for a year. It will be extended if I do my job well.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:08:48 )

@CooperationIsKey: Do you still live with the same roommate?
I've done a lot since we last spoke, which was in the winter? Or maybe even last fall?
I had my in-laws over in March, got rona from them and had it at the beginning of April. Been working hard on school since last Sept and I'm almost finished. I'm like 80+% of the way there.
I moved last week to an apartment because I'm selling my house. I have a contract to buy a new one, but it's not built yet.
My dog was very sick and it's better now but the vet still doesn't know why.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:10:35 )

@vengeance: I hope you get an extension. ^^ Would the pay be better after your extension? Or more hours?
Also is that why you have been on Voltra less in the last year?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:17:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Unless I am also willing to deliver mail (which I am not) I would not be able to get more hours.

No I just dissapeared to discord.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:28:19 )

@sunny: yes, I did! i will forever recommend people to go because it really is a nice time.

@Totalanimefan: it was honestly just the sites and being somewhere COMPLETELY different than Louisiana. there was NO humidity at all, but the sun was HOT. I mean I have never felt the sun hit me that hard but it was alright because I was not sweating profusely at all. just a little perspiration.

Also the view was amazing. everywhere we went, we just saw the beautiful desert mountains. it was just amazing. all of the different hotels were just wonderful. I want to eventually stay in each hotel they have. it's on my bucket list.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:29:51 )
@Alorrena: lol sounds like the most relaxing day ever, in a good way.
@LilMissKushy: lol now that I'm a bit less scatter brained, how are you? And love your colors

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:31:05 )
    @Bonnie: I bet it's expensive tho! Lol!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:33:06 )
@Totalanimefan: its fine. i was on and off. Got the final part of mydental procedure tomorrow. Pretty much replacing my 2 front teeth

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 22:41:52 )

@vengeance: Oh I see. That sounds kinda stressful. How did you get the job? Maybe you could apply to a different section or company?
Do you like discord a lot? I don't mind it, but I like Slack better. I miss when Skype was popular.

@Bonnie: I felt that way when I went to the desert for the first time. It's very weird when you are an southern girl
Wow that sounds really pretty. I've only been to Vegas for a few hours, but I did live in CA for a few years and the mountains were really pretty.

@DreamerZ: How are you feeling about it? What time tomorrow?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:13:17 )
Hello party peoples!
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:21:30 )

@sunny: we had to save, but we did get a few good deals. For three nights is was just like $300 or so. which imo is not a big amount especially for those hotels that are on the strip.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 23:23:30 )

@Totalanimefan: YESSSS. the western, west coast girls are experiencing something VERY different with that dry heat. but i actually like it. i know for a fact that i would need to start bringing sunscreen because even though i am black and i've never been sun burnt, THAT SUN THERE IS SERIOUS. had i stayed any longer outside than i did, i'd have been burnt to a crisp.

california is next on my list i think....i don't know where i'd like to go there but i want to see it. one of my friends i think is staying in san francisco at the current moment

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.