Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:05:39 )
    @Bonnie: your avatar is so cool!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:06:24 )

@sunny: thank you~ your avatar is looking really cute!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:07:29 )

@sunny: Both amazing fruits that I wish I had right now.
It's sweet and very crunchy. That's why I think it's so good.

@Bonnie: Hey! How's your day doing?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:12:49 )
    @Bonnie: aw thanks :) I just got the new event item today and wanted to try it.

@Totalanimefan: I think it's a shame we don't have much variety of fruit available in England :( we have like one variety of each fruit and that's it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:14:22 )

@sunny: Yeah that's true I feel like. Maybe that will change in the future. Like I felt like all the oranges you got were always the same ones from Spain. I can just tell when I'm in the UK and I have one that it's one from Spain. Oranges taste different from different parts of the world. :)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:16:47 )

@sunny: Hey hey
@Totalanimefan: We have the radio on at work.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:17:04 )
    @Totalanimefan: it really does :( when I was in Italy I had such a variety of fruit, I was kind of spoiled. I miss that lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:17:21 )
    @vengeance: hey! Are you on break?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:18:47 )

@sunny: No I am at home already. Was at the gym earlier.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:21:26 )

@vengeance: I don't really like what's on the radio, but it can be better than nothing.
@sunny: That sounds pretty awesome. What could you get in Italy that you couldn't get in the UK?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:23:06 )

@Totalanimefan: it is going well today so far. still at work for another hour just taking a mental break lol
    @sunny: i am always impressed by how unique voltra items are. i can't wait to play with these when i get them

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:24:01 )

@Bonnie: I feel like I need a lot of mental breaks today haha.
I'm studying Employment Law, did you have to take this class too when you were in school?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:27:40 )
    @vengeance: oh nice!

@Totalanimefan: there was this particular type of apple, like a honey "miele" apple that was delicious. I had one practically every day, I really miss that apple now lol. Also it was a lot easier to get things like artichoke and olives, I barely ever see those for sale in the UK.

@Bonnie: me too, Voltra items are really good!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:43:13 )

@Totalanimefan: no i did not take employment law. it was business law, like contracts and liability and things like that.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:44:06 )

@sunny: yes, and the avatars are so cute! how have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:45:05 )

@sunny: I think I've heard of that kind of apple. I don't know if I've ever had it. It says good.
I think those grow in Italy or a nearby country, so that's probably why it's easier to get those veggies. I can't think of a fruit that the UK grows. Surely some berries but all I can think is Elderflower, but that's a flower lol
I also like Voltra's items. ^^ They are always well pixeled and thought out.

@Bonnie: Oh I see. I have to take one of those classes too, and Global Business Law too. Not looking forward to that one lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:46:01 )

@Totalanimefan: we actually had a fun class with that one. my professor made it really fun and he put in a lot of real world examples where he represented organizations.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:49:18 )
    @Bonnie: I've been good thanks, how about you? I hope you are well!!

@Totalanimefan: lots of berries, apples, pears, plums, grapes, but yeah most of our fruit and vegetables are imported, which is a shame for the environment but we wouldn't be able to have those fruits otherwise :(

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:50:27 )

@sunny: that's good! i am doing well. just getting back to work from a short vacation

bloop

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/31 21:51:05 )
    @Bonnie: did you go anywhere nice for your vacation?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.