Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 12:54:53 )
    Hello everyone, how are you doing today?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:24:43 )

Good morning sunny! ^^

I'm doing okay today besides some tech frustrations.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:49:34 )
    @Shadami: oh boooooo, tech sucks :(
    I am super sleepy rn! Idk why :/

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:53:21 )
    Added some new prizes

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:59:53 )

i charged my headset and it seems to be working now even though its battery was fine. *rolls eyes at tech*

I'm doing a *whiiiiine* moment of i want to get an income going so that I can by art mystery loot boxes.
xD
i mean. to.. get normal people things.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:07:38 )
    @Shadami: lol XD good luck with that! What is in the loot boxes?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:26:45 )

welllll there are a ton of different art loot boxes. but they have something different each month and its a mystery subscription thing.
THey look really fun, and would help me learn and play with and use new art supplies. and it just makes me really excited. I would love to be able to play with them if I could afford them.
there's one that is also notebook supplies like stickers and washi tape and note cards. they're all so cuuuuuute

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:52:38 )
    @Shadami: omg that sounds so cool, and like so much fun! I love office supplies and stationery etc, it’s addicting:)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 17:19:49 )

I love these kinds of threads! Thanks for hosting this.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 17:23:57 )
    @Totalanimefan: of course :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 17:45:03 )

Hi Taf ! ^^ i'm sure you're super amazing at these kinds of threds. so much posting speed!

I may have decided to just get one of the art boxes because the video i was watching had a discount code. and I'm gonna support her. and also. i deserve to get things I want and will make me happy for myself sometimes. I don't have to put all my effort and energy into other people.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 17:58:28 )

@Shadami: Hey there. I'm not going to enter cause I'm pretty busy this week, but I did want to stop and say hi. It's also fun to host these threads.
@sunny: <3 Call is now, gotta go.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 18:35:44 )

@Totalanimefan: i hope your week isn't so busy you can't find time to relax <3 cause yay important!

I'm working on taking more healthy mental breaks and stuff to take care of myself better. so I'm on a remind others to just in case they need a reminder. If that makes sense? cause yay love your self and take care of yourself in this crazy speedy world.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 18:40:11 )
    @Totalanimefan: good luck!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 18:45:47 )

@Shadami: It seems like it might be that way. I was very busy yesterday and this weekend. My husband seems to have what I just got over, so I have to watch over him a bit.
Oh that's good. Maybe today should be by break day. The phone call appt I had set up never happened. It's been 45 mins and she hasn't called me.

@sunny: Thanks! It's been 45 mins and she has called me. I guess I'm not getting that call back for the job.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 18:50:33 )

Hopefully, he heals up nice and fast.
and yeah! Take a break day! ^-^
OMG ITS ALMOST 2 ALREADY?!?! how did time go so fast . oh goodness. I'm kind of taking a break day myself xD I've felt a little overwhelmed lately, and need to force myself not to push myself to hard and fast when i'm just revovering. don't want to get sick again.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 20:00:28 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh no :( I’m sorry. Maybe next time?!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 21:59:24 )

Have to say this is a really great idea.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 22:20:48 )

@Shadami: Yeah I took it easy and even had a small nap cause I was super tired. It helped. Now it's already past 5pm. Today went by quick.

@sunny: Thank you. Lots happened since we last spoke.
A little bit after a wrote that she called me AN HOUR LATE! And then was like oh I forgot cause I was busy (lol rude) and then spoke with me and said I was asking for too much money and how did I come up with that number, told me they would pay less (I'm using market rate research + what I got paid in the past, trust me, I wasn't too high) and then told me they didn't have the kinds of roles I was looking for, but maybe I would be open to being a front desk person and I was like no thank you, I did that years ago and I'm looking to move on in my field and that pays less than what I was paid in the past.
But I thought ok, I should maybe think about it since I don't have a job atm. Then she said she would send me this test. Send it two hours(!) after a phone call and then half of the test didn't work. It was about typing speed, excel and email. I know how to do all of those things and I even asked my husband for help cause nothing was working. Half way through I just exited the test and wrote an email that I won't be working with them and thank you for you time.
What a nightmare. Geez.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 22:21:44 )
*runs through* XD <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.