Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:26:33 )
    @Shadami: yep the posts soon mount up :) you are top poster on the site this week.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:26:57 )

@sunny: You guys can still do Christmas, but just with like homemade gifts and watching Christmas moves together. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:28:36 )
    @Totalanimefan: that sounds nice :) we will still have a small celebration, just no gifts etc. I’m sure we will still have a nice time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:29:29 )

@sunny: Yeah Christmas is about memories and being together. :)
(And good food lol)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:32:37 )
    @Totalanimefan: definitely:) I usually love the vibes of Christmas but I’m not really feeling the spirit this year. Hopefully as we get nearer the time I will.
    Have you got any plans for hallowe’en?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:36:07 )

@sunny: I can talk alot when I'm actually online ^^;;

Now i just need to catch back up with those top all time posters. xD i was only a couple thousand behind them at once point. ahhhh the sadness of going afk for about 3 years. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:37:08 )

@Totalanimefan: that's okay ^^

Oh! you'll love this TAF! My imzadi soulmate bestest boyfriend ever. Has been helping me sit still to finally watch anime! :D I've had soooo many on my to watch list and just couldn't do it.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:37:12 )
    @Shadami: omg good luck with that! You’ll need a lot of posts to beat them :o

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:39:12 )

@sunny: For Americans, it's a bit early for Christmas since we have Halloween and Thanksgiving before, but I know it's different in the UK.
I think my building is hosting a Halloween party, so I will probably go. I don't know what to dress up as. Or if it's that kind of party.

@Shadami: Yay that's awesome. What have you been watching?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:39:24 )

@sunny: I just wanted to be on the list xD i was so close at one point. I remember when Tsun joined. They have super posting powers :O We made SO MANY GOALS so fast when they joined. Quite a cheerleader too, getting others to post more. I miss them. :[

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:41:27 )

@Totalanimefan: We watched "i put all my points into defense" , Food Wars, I've been watching one piece, i finally tried to start watching bleach ,
I got him to watch Ouron high school host club and the diastrous life of Saiki K.
And then... i think the name was no game no life

Just a few i can think of top of my head

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:42:52 )
    @Totalanimefan: ooo a party :) what kind of thing would you like to dress up as, if it is that kinda party?

@Shadami: I agree, Tsun was awesome, hopefully they’ll come back one day and find their record unbroken :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:47:16 )

@Shadami: I like all of these except Bleach but I did give it like 60 eps and then I was like, this show isn't for me lol
Saiki K is so funny XD
@sunny: Yeah I think so? If not I have a shirt that looks like a jack-o-lantern so I could wear that if it's not a dress up kind of thing.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:50:21 )

@sunny: Or maybe they'll come back just in time to stop their record from getting broken xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:51:22 )

I just want her to make one more post so the number is even lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:52:20 )

@Totalanimefan: I keep trying to like bleach. and it just keeps being meh...

I really enjoy the shows that have more humor light hearted fun in them. My life is dramatic enough, don't need it in my shows xD
Oh there was another one. it was on netflix... Way of the house husband and.... neighbor something or other the 4 year old

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:53:42 )

@Totalanimefan: hahahahaha oh my gosh. we must find her so that she can just say "hi" and then disappear again.
it was so funny. When she joined i forgot that they were a new user cause i would see them everywhere and was just constantly chatting with them.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:57:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: lol a stealth costume XD

@Shadami: maybe!!! I wish they’d come back, they were such a poster :) the site was in its prime when they were here.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 18:17:35 )

@Shadami: It's ok if you don't like a certain anime. There are ones that people like that aren't interesting for others. ^^
I also feel the same way about light hearted shows. The world and my life is too depressing. I need something funny, or uplifting or something like that.
House husband is funny. The one with the 4 year old gets dark. I've seen both.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 18:17:45 )

@sunny: lol yes. My backup haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.