Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:44:34 )
@sunny: Awesome. Thank you, Sunny! :3 <3

How is your thread going, btw - it seems like you've got some people interested in your offer and who are running around posting. Are you getting the kind of response you were hoping for? Has anyone completed their chosen challenge yet?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:45:30 )

@sunny: Yeah it would have been. It's right on the water and it's pretty! Also I heard they were going fireworks at the end. I might have to go to the roof of my building to at least watch that. ^^
Yeah it really is. Make sure that you and your family bundle up warm this winter. Heating/Energy bills are no joke in the UK atm.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:50:27 )
    @Wildfire: no one has completed their challenge yet, Shadami is closest. I am pretty pleased with the response, the reason I made this thread was to improve activity on Voltra and I’m certainly noticing that, not quite as much as I would have hoped but it’s definitely noticeable:)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:51:44 )
    @Totalanimefan: it’s crazy how much energy prices are these days :o we usually live pretty frugally but it’s going to be worse this winter:( I am just grateful I don’t have to pay energy bills for the hostel, so I can be toasty warm 24/7.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:52:30 )
@sunny: That's awesome. I'm glad it seems to be working... for you and for Voltra :3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:53:39 )
    @Wildfire: yep :) There are still a few prizes people can claim!!! I welcome activity in any form so maybe I should lower the post requirements??

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 22:57:59 )
@sunny: I don't know. I think your challenges are reasonable - especially given that it's just a couple of days in to the event. But maybe people are off doing their own thing, still, and haven't realized there's an event going on, or what the options are??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 23:11:23 )
    @Wildfire: hmm yes you’reprobably right, I should just wait and let people find their way here. The event in general is bringing more people back to the site so hopefully more people bite!!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 23:23:31 )

@sunny: That's a positive. But what about the new place? Does council help pay the energy bill? Also your posting requirements are good the way they are right now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 23:24:57 )
    @Totalanimefan: thanks!!
    The new place I will have to pay the energy bill. The government is giving out vouchers etc but even still people are struggling. Idk if they would still be giving out vouchers when I finally get my place……

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 23:27:59 )

@sunny: I hope they will be. Everyday people can't afford those prices. Luckily my husband's parents have solar, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to afford it. His Dad is retired.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/12 23:31:26 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh that’sgood that they have solar. A big help. We had solar in the house I grew up in, it could power the hot water! It’s so handy.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:20:40 )
(dances in ur event thread ominously)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:22:38 )

@sunny: Yeah they really like it, and they bill is only like 100 quid. Super cheap.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:31:20 )

@sunny: I think I was better at it when i didn't have kids. xD and then while my only escape was online.
It's almost a good thing that I'm not around as much because i'm doing healing things and all my energy is going into that. but I'll attempt to be around more often. :]

I'm doing a lot of cleaning up in my life: mental, emails, house, exes, ect.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:40:43 )

@Totalanimefan: i managed to finish both of them. but the endings were rough.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:41:39 )

@Shadami: I don't know how you did that. Too sad lol
I've been watching Mob Psycho 100 and it's very good.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:44:51 )
haha weeb

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:46:22 )

You know it! lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 00:55:35 )
i am not an egg, or a peg, but i could be pegg legged.
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.