Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:02:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: :( shame about the dog.
    I haven’t been doing anything really, my mum is moving house so I’m helping her pack etc. she is moving sometime in the next few weeks, we don’t have a set date yet.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:03:41 )

@sunny: Cool, did she want to move or is her lease up?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:05:39 )
    @Totalanimefan: she chose to move :) she lives in a 2 bedroom property currently and she wants to move to a 1 bedroom. She still has all my possessions with her so idk how she will make it fit. I can’t bring my stuff with me because of the hostel I live in.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:07:16 )

@sunny: That's a good point. Could you sell some of it? Obvs not everything, but maybe some stuff? Or give it to a charity shop? And then the rest you can put away in stackable plastic boxes so it's easy to move and store. I have some and I can stack like 5 of them on top of each other. It doesn't take up as much space that way.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:12:42 )
    @Totalanimefan: those are good tips, thanks :) I’ve sold a bunch of stuff and almost everything else is in boxes. I’ll be getting my own place soon so it’ll be ok, we just don’t know exactly when that will be. There is a long waiting list but I am slowly moving up the list. I’m hoping it is before Christmas:)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:13:45 )

@sunny: That would be a great gift if it was before Christmas!
I've moved lots and lots in my life. It's still stressful and a lot of work, but there are small tips to help make it better lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:15:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: that’s my thinking :) I really hope it is before Christmas:o I haven’t moved lots but it seems like these past few years have been non stop moving lol. Once I have my own place that’s it, I’m not moving again lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:15:55 )

@sunny: I can't wait for you to have your own place. I hope it's a good one in a good location.
Is your mom moving far away?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:17:05 )
    @Totalanimefan: she is just moving to the next town over, like a 10 minute drive from where she lives currently. I am so excited to get my place, being homeless sucks lol even tho I am grateful for this hostel!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:18:13 )

@sunny: Nice, is it where you signed up to live?
Yeah it is. I don't know the whole story just through the internet but I'm sure it must be hard living in the hostel. But you still spend weekends or just holidays at your moms?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:19:12 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm feeling better than yesterday at the moment. I'm super tired and want a nap though xD
I didn't end up sleeping well, kept waking up confused where i was, it was strange.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:19:52 )

@Shadami: That sucks. Maybe there will be a nap in your future today.
I need to go to the store. We are pretty much out of food here lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:21:16 )
    @Totalanimefan: yeah it’s the same area I’ve applied to live in, it’s called the Amber Valley :)
    I spend weekends at my mums house but now that she’s moving idk how that will go. I will have to sleep on the couch probably. And holidays etc. I am hopeful to have my new place before Christmas but if not I will spend Christmas (and my birthday on the 27th) with my mum.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:23:16 )

@sunny: That's a good point. Although I've slept on a few couches before and it really depends on how good they are. My current couches are great, but in the past I've had cheaper ones that were not good. I guess you could get a mattress topper and that would help.
If you have your new place, where will you spend Christmas? Will you have your mom over?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:23:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I managed to get to the store in between drop off and pick up at the pre-k.
Just finished my lunch, and waiting for the 3 year old to finish hers. then gonna try to trick her into a nap with me xD so that i know she's safe and less cranky.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:24:03 )

@Shadami: Yes that sounds like a good plan lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:24:16 )

@sunny: I'm kind of amazed how many posts i've already gotten. BUt i just loved that number xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:25:18 )

@Totalanimefan: now to convince her of that :3

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:25:33 )

@Shadami: I'm not a mom, so I can't help you there haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/12 17:26:06 )
    @Totalanimefan: I would probably visit my mum for Christmas Day and Christmas dinner, but I wouldn’t stay overnight. We are not really doing Christmas this year since neither of us will have much money (hopefully I will have spent all my money on moving house🤞🏽).

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.