Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:00:25 )
I think the event recolours are done, but I'm not sure if the threads were updated as they only show the first milestone. Or at least, last time I checked. o:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:01:59 )
I thought we were getting more recolors? The event winners were giving their preference for the new recolors, right?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:03:59 )
I thought that's how I understood it when reading the intros and everything when the event first launched. But idk.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:19:56 )
Oh, I didn't realise the winners got to create another recolour o: I just.. never put that together. xD The winners haven't been announced yet, tho, right? o:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:29:07 )
@Vii: The winners were announced yesterday, actually. Some of them have already picked the colors they want but I think the staff is still waiting on others?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:42:43 )
Well that was fast. xD Damn, I didn't win. Not surprised, tho. But GREAT, more items to save up for! rip lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:46:23 )
xD Haha, yeah, it's too bad! But I'm glad for all the winners. And yeah, there's sooo much to save up for already, and the site is still so new!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:46:38 )
So many items.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:47:29 )
But I am so in love with the items and the colors!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:49:44 )
Yeah! The pixel art on this site is really just gorgeous, and the color choices are sooo nice. :o I'm excited to see what else the artist(s) come up with, and to collect lots of items!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:50:56 )
I'm gonna be an item master! Gotta collect them all!!! Whoot! *runs around like a chicken with her head cut off*

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:15:58 )
*shuffles around in trash can, clucking anxiously* SO many items indeed. It's gonna be a while before I even get back to 2.5k. xD I might end up donating a little earlier than anticipated to try and pick up some more volts. c':

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:18:29 )
@Vii: Oooh! Vii stole the cookies! -Fluffy growls and I pet his head- No! No attacking! There is more cookies, you silly xeno! -throws a handful of cookies and he runs after it-

And I bet so. I had one manager at an Applebee's tell me one thing about the menu and what the customer couldn't do. Then the next morning, the other manager tells me that I can do it. That manager was a major kiss ass though. I hated working there. I didn't work there for a month and I told them the words 'I quit' faster than any job I've ever worked at.

How is everyone else at least? Sorry I haven't said anything to y'all yet.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:22:47 )
I figured nobody would really care if a couple pieces of frozen cookie dough went missing. I mean, things fall on the floor all the time, right? xD

*throws a frozen hambone at Fluffy* there, it's been sitting in the freezer for a year, please save me from having to make soup with it. xD

We sold the cookies for a dollar, and some customers would still try to steal them all the time. Like, really? A dollar? c':

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:41:04 )
I would love to see a count for how many items (including each color) we actually have now.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:59:47 )
@Vii: Nah, no one would really care, and you are right on things falling on the floor. Stuff like that happens all the time, there isn't much of anything you can do on that. And really? People stealing something worth a dollar? xD Wow, lol.

-Fluffy doges the ham bone being thrown at him then chases after it drooling-

@AelloTyphoeus: I would also like to see this.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:00:45 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Isn't there a thread with a list/price count somewhere? Or has it not been updated quite yet? :o
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:16:17 )
Idk if it's been updated, but it's mostly just a price list, I kinda wanna know exactly how many items.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:15:00 )
Well, as kind of a solution, you can check the last colour item of the latest item released for its ID number. It might not be exact as some things might be hidden / duplicates etc, but it'll give a ballpark. o:
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 05:54:42 )
-Fluffy and Prisma start to fight over a raw steak-
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.