Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 20:32:54 )
@Queen Prisma: I remember how that was. I didn't get my license till 23...

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 20:37:05 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Personally, I have my license but I don't drive. :( For anxiety reasons, mostly. Luckily my city has decent public transportation.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:04:20 )
@superbearwars: I had to get it. Partly because my small town does not have any public transport and my mom had just gotten a job out of town while mine was in town. I was absolutely terrified to drive because they had showed us all the accident videos in drivers ed and while I w waaas lewrning, my dad pulled the ebrake on me and scared the crap out if me. It wasn't until I started driving on my own and getting used to my car that I felt super comfortable. The only thing stopping me from doing a cross country road trip is having to take off from work, and the gas and hotel money...

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:07:49 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Oh wow that does sound scary! What scared me was I had a minor accident x_x it just caused me a lot of anxiety and I never really gained my confidence back...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:17:13 )
@superbearwars: Honestly, it takes practice to get back to being comfortable. Like a lot of practice. But eventually you get used to it and less and less anxious about it.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:23:44 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Yeah, I'm sure. Now that I haven't driven in years I can't imagine it, though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:28:59 )
@superbearwars: Do you have a large parking lot or housing development near you. Those are perfect for re-learning and getting comfortable again.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 21:37:24 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Probably could find a parking lot. But drivers in my area are pretty crazy. Then again, it can't be worse than where we used to live, where to get anywhere you had to drive on a very dangerous road.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 22:04:43 )
@superbearwars: You'll never know until you give it another try.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 22:07:05 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Very true!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 03:50:56 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I am that age right now. Dx

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 05:47:40 )
@Queen Prisma: Awwws. You got this!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 05:58:46 )
The Nostromo is alive again! *waves to everyone* :o How's your evening(s) going?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 07:00:05 )
Wow, I'm 23 also. xD
Don't worry @Queen Prisma: I'm sure you'll be able to get back into the swing of driving! ^-^

Ahhh yes, The Nostromo sails the Great Black Expanse once again! Although I'm probably going to poof again to go play some games, I'm not sure c': I have to "do my rounds" first tho so to speak xD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 08:24:50 )
I need to play some games too. I'm getting super restless because I'm sleep deprived and my body is starting to feel it, so it's just like SLEEEEEP but i'm not mentally there yet.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 08:43:25 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Thank you! I hope I do well!

@Vii: I've never drove on the road. xD This is the first time I'm getting my drivers licence. xD

@superbearwars: I'm doing great, how are you? Just watching some things on Netflix.

THE NOSTROMO WILL FLY INTO SPACE AND I WILL GET EVERY HUMAN PREGGERS WITH MY BABIES! MUH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I-- I mean...!!!!! Let my babies give cuddles to everyone! -cuddles Fluffy-

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 08:44:49 )
@queen prisma: Man, that sounds great. I'm watching let's plays atm and playing Pokemon.

*squirts with a squirt bottle* D:< No! Bad xenomorph!
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 19:13:51 )
@Queen Prisma: OH! I misunderstood. x3 Well in that case best of luck to you! I was always scared of cars and super nervous to drive but now I'm like "ehhh I got this". xD Just takes time to get used to the vehicle is all. ^-^
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/15 20:34:48 )
*Pops onto the ship* How's everyone today?
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 06:40:05 )
@superbearwars: -hisses and grabs the squirt bottle and starts squirting water into my mouth-
Oooh! Berry Flavor!

@Vii: That is basicly how it is for me at the moment. But I was told the same thing by friends and fam. They were telling me that I got this. A good friend of mine bought me 2 shirts and a jacket and told me that it is a gift. He said that he knows that I can pass this.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.