Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts THE · NOSTROMO

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:12:50 )
@Queen Prisma: Gross. D:

*Puts you back in the box*

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:16:00 )
@Alia Starchild: Aw, but the baby is just sleeping!
-small snores are heard from the baby-

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:18:32 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah, it must be exhausted from a long day of bursting out of people's chest cavities! >:O

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:22:55 )
@Alia Starchild: Oh, but he is just bursting with fun!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:23:52 )
@Queen Prisma: That's not fun, that's viscera! xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:27:42 )
@Alia Starchild: Not her fault that she is born violently.
-the chest buster hiccups a bit-
Come on, you can't say that wasn't cute!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:29:47 )
@Queen Prisma: I can and I will. >:P

*Is working to keep my torso very much intact*

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:31:32 )
@Alia Starchild: -the chest buster wakes up and looks at your very innocently, making cute squeaks-
Aw! She likes you!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:32:52 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah, mosquitoes have the same opinion! >:O

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:34:10 )
@Alia Starchild: -it keeps squeaking at you innocently, the squeaks keep getting more and more persistent until you look at her-

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:38:53 )
@Queen Prisma: Unless it does the full "Hello my honey" routine from Spaceballs, I'm not interested. >:O

And I'll still wind up being John Hurt in this scenario! >:O

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:44:43 )
@Alia Starchild: Jeez, it would take a while just for her to learn that. Besides, in a few hours, she won't be a baby any more.
-she starts pouting and cuddles up to me- Its ok, little one, you'll make friends eventually.
No hurt baby unless in self defense. Which in turn, same applies for baby to you.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 09:47:43 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah, don't wanna hurt the acid-filled pitch-black death monster. That'd be rude. >:P

*Gets my power-loader just in case*

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 16:26:49 )
@Alia Starchild: xD I'm sure you don't want our blood to hurt you. Everyone can agree with that.... Unless you are a yautja blooding themselves. >.>
<.<
-few hours later, the chest buster is fully grown and grabs my jar of nutella and starts to eat it-
Hey! That's mine!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 18:39:23 )
@superbearwars: Oh wow, this mention did not go through. :vanora_sweat: Sorry you were having a bad day. Hope It got better!

@Queen Prisma: That's cool! I need a yarn thing for my water cup for the same reasons.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 18:49:16 )
@AelloTyphoeus: I coped okay with friends and went to bed early, so here I am now.
@Queen Prisma: I just wanted to say that I'm not in the alien or yautja fandoms but I am a distant lurker and I respect your enthusiasm for your fandom(s)

that is all
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 20:00:31 )
@superbearwars: Yays for early bed?

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 21:33:53 )
@Alia Starchild: So, how are you liking Voltra so far? I was spending a lot of time here when it first opened In some ways I like it a little better than Sapherna, but of course it's still pretty much another avatar site. xD I do like Saph's avatars better.

@Queen Prisma: That reminds me--I recently had to pay off my first speeding ticket. The cop told me that taking traffic school would be cheaper, and leave no points on my license. Long story short I ended up unable to take the class (which sucks, I'd have liked no points >.>) but, the class was going to be like $240 and my ticket was only $220. Needless to say I was like ???

@AelloTyphoeus: Lol well glad I was able to be of assistance! And to be fair you have a note in your signature letting people know they should ping you. So I wouldn't really blame you for spacing on a response and lurking instead... I honestly do it all the time. xD And then I'll wake up at 3 AM and be like, "I never responded to that person OMG"
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 21:35:48 )
@Vii: We got big heads here. I kinda get why, it looks good when they crop it down for just a head for notifications and stuff, but some of the hairs look... odd. D:

I feel like a Horatio.

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 21:40:47 )
@Vii: Yeah. The worst thing is she. The ping doesn't work. Then I feel like a real jerk, but I still normally troll my bookmarked threads just to check.

How're you today?

@Alia Starchild: Hiya, not gonna lie, in my thread stalking I couldn't help but notice how great your avie looks!
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.