Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Unfamiliarity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 04:49:12 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

And wait, they did. But only for about a couple of minutes, before Vito appeared in the designated area for people to teleport in, off to the side of the desk.

"Mm?" Jake muttered.

"Eh?" Ty said, seeing the man.

"Vito?" he asked, addressing him.

Vito looked a bit surprised, but nodded.

"Ah, agent King." he responded, before looking at Aedan.

"And you are...?" he asked her, unfamiliar with her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 04:52:05 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Aedan looked over to Vito with a bit of a puzzled expression. She hadn't expected someone new to show up.

"Uhh... Aedan Callimachi." She stated simply.

"Who're you?" She asked.

"Because.. I doubt I'm alone in not expecting a new person for whatever reason."

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 05:22:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Vito." Vito replied. "Vito Fenretti." he said further.

"Security at the Council, and personal bodyguard to Miss Remmington." he went on.

"Yep." Ty confirmed.

"He's got one HELL of a track record, and he's yet to meet the man he can't beat down." he said further.

"You flatter me, Agent King." Vito smirked.

"Vito and I met when I accompanied Agent Sharp to that large conference last year, where hundreds of influential people needed to meet to discuss affairs." Tyson then said to Aedan.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 05:23:22 )

". . . shit, that was last year?" Aedan asked.

"One of the problems of being as I am. Days blend together." She then said with a sigh.

"We waiting for anyone else, if either of you have any idea?" She asked, her voice curious.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 05:33:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"We are not." Vito responded.

"I need to take you to a very specific set of coordinates that were sent to me by Miss Remmington." he told them.

"So, if you'll make physical contact with me, we can go." he said further.

"Just a hand on my shoulder is fine." he continued.

"Got it." Tyson responded.

"You good to go, kid?" he asked Aedan.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 05:35:47 )

Aedan paused a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, I'm good." She said before laying one of her rather cold hands on Vito's opposite shoulder.

"I'm good whenever."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 05:56:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty placed his hand on Vito's other shoulder, and nodded.

"Let's go." he said.

Vito paused for a moment, glancing at Aedan, before nodding in response.

"Away we go." he told them, before they all disappeared in a burst of mana that seemed to have sand laced throughout it.

A few seconds later, they appeared at the edge of the impact crater.

"Holy crap." Vito said, upon seeing it.

"Wow." was all Tyson could get out.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 05:59:20 )

Aedan stepped up to the edge, and carefully over it, taking care to not lose her footing and slide down.

"That... is kinda unbelievable." She commented.

"all right, so how are we going to go about this? Just dive in and see what we find?" She asked before they heard someone approaching.

"Oh, hey Vito." Vyn said as she realised who it was. She approached from behind with AJ

"So you're the crew that was sent. All right then. Sand boy, don't go down there." She then said.

"I STILL feel like I'm about to keel over, and it's been a bit since I was down there." She added before looking to the other two.

"You two, Mana?" She asked. Aedan just paused.

"Uh... no. I don't have any." was the zombie's answer. Vyn nodded before looking to Ty.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 06:30:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Nope." Ty responded.

"What I can do is pretty much irreversibly carved into my DNA." he told her.

"Good." AJ said.

"Whatever's down there is projecting a field-like barrier that locks down and suppresses mana to the point of it being dangerous." he told them.

"So you want us to go down there and investigate." Ty said.

"Ah-yup." AJ confirmed.

"There's a craft down there, and if there are people inside it, they might need help." he told them. "But we can't do it, as the 'barrier' pretty much limits the time we can spend down there, and puts us in potentially serious danger." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 06:34:05 )

Vyn nodded with a sigh.

"While I was there, I WAS able to find out that anything that may be in there, and alive, is probably NOT in a good state at the moment." She commented.

"But I didn't find a door in before AJ here had to come save my ass. I literally couldn't climb up that damned incline after. It seems to actively attack while it suppresses." She paused a moment before looking to Vito.

"Meaning you are going to be put under lock and chain to avoid you going down there if I have to. The LAST thing I want to do is listen to your parents." She added with a bit of a smirk.

"Eesh, that definitely isn't fun." Aedan said before sighing.

"All right. We'll let you know what we find, if anything." She then said before lokoing to Ty. After a simple nod, she was on her way down, sliding down - and looking like she probably either was one to use a skateboard or a snowboard at some point in the past.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 06:42:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vito just rolled his eyes.

"Yuh-huh." he said.

Meanwhile, Ty had joined Aedan, but his sliding down the crater wasn't nearly as graceful. It was competent, and he was keeping his balance, but it was nowhere near as nice as the zombie's.

"Wow." he said as they got closer.

"This thing looks... unlike anything else I've seen before." he commented.

"I'd swear it was some kind of escape pod or something..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 06:44:49 )

". . . it really does." Aedan commented as she skidded to a stop at the bottom. She made sure to step out of Ty's way, since she really didn't want to have tha timpact.

"And the fire around here isn't pleasant either." She added before sighing.

"Did you feel the barrier we went through?" She asked, her voice curious.

"Because I did. But then again, being an alchemist, I'm kinda able to pick up on little things like that. I dunno if you did though."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 07:05:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ty shook his head.

"Not really." he replied.

"I just know the air around here feels more... oppressive... in a way." he then said.

"That might be related." he shrugged.

"Anyway, let's see what we can find out." he told her.

"We need to find a way to get into this thing, and check for survivors." he told her further, before starting to check over the spacecraft.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 07:14:47 )

"Yeah, let's see if we can get our butts in there." Aedan agreed with a light sigh before they set to work scouring the outside, hoping to find something, a way in, or a means to break the outside to get in.

Although since it looked like something for space, it really wasn't expected to be easy to get in.

They DID manage to get in, but it wasn't easy. In essence, they had to break a lock that was already half broken, but they had managed to get inside after a bit.

And once inside, they were both rather shocked to see what they did.

There was a good amount of blood, but it wasn't an extreme amount, and three people. Two in the seats, one on the floor.

"... I..." Aedan started before approachign the one on the floor, figuring that one would be the best to check first - most likely they had sustained more damage, she figured.

"Well one dead." She commented. "Looks like he was thrown around like a rag doll, too."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 07:39:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....eesh." Ty muttered.

"Yeah, seems so." he agreed.

"Poor fella." he muttered.

He then looked at the other two that were seated, before looking at the control panel.

"Hey, I'll bet one of these buttons controls the barrier field surrounding this thing." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 07:43:31 )

Aedan was silent for a moment before pausing.

"I... yeah. Probably." She agreed with a nod.

"But do we really want to dick around with them?" She asked.

"There's a decent chance we could make this thing burst or whatever if we hit the wrong thing, or the wrong combination." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 08:04:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"That's true..." Tyson muttered.

"Hmmmm." he mumbled further.

"Well, we'll see if any of them are labelled as such." he told her.

"But let's get these 2 survivors free of their safety belts." he then suggested.

"I'd wager they need serious medical treatment."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 08:07:16 )

"Considering the wreck this place is? Yeah... probably." Aedan agreed with a nod before heading over to one of the two living people and working to get them out of the belts. It really wasn't easy for either her or Ty, due to how they'd been damaged in the obvious crash, as well as the bodies that they had been protecting.

It took nearly half an hour before they were hauling the two living ones out of the wreckage. As Aedan managed to get back to the surface - through some witchcraft that the others couldn't even hope to identify or copy - she sighed.

"Yo. There's one more, not sure if Ty is bringing them or if I gotta go grab, and one dead." She told Vito, as he was the one that was near her.

"Two living, one dead." She then clarified.

"Not... sure what to do with them, though. Admittedly."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 08:26:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hmmm." Vito muttered, as they saw Ty following, carrying the other survivor in his arms.

"Right, one more left. And they're... well..." he started to say.

"-dead, yes, we were told." Vito finished.

"Right." Tyson muttered.

"What do we do with them?" Vito then asked.

"Well, the safest and most secure place for them would probably be the medical wing of the Unit." Tyson replied. "They can get the medical treatment they need, and if they're hostile, we're well equipped to defend ourselves and contain them." he reasoned.

"That... DOES make sense." AJ admitted, having heard that.

"What about the craft?" he asked. "Is there any way we can get close to it to try and examine it?" he asked further.

"Not while the barrier is still active." Tyson informed him.

"...there any way TO deactivate it?" AJ then asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 11:27:21 )

Aedan just sighed.

"Not entirely sure, admittedly." She responded.

"Probably? But we're not familiar with the controls." She added honestly.

"It's ... fuck, it's alien, I swear." She paused as she looked back to the crater, and the craft within it.

"The best I can suggest, is that Ty or I go in and start testing things. But that could cause it to explode." She then continued.

"Or I could taste the dead dude and I'd just know how to do it." She added with a sigh, knowing it was far from being an ideal option

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.