Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Unfamiliarity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 17:04:15 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." there was silence from all of them, before Tyson sighed.

"While the last option has a number of risks, it's probably the one that has the LEAST amount of risks." he said.

"Far be it for me to suggest defiling the dead, but randomly pushing buttons and pulling levers could result in something catastrophic." he reasoned further.

"....do what you gotta do." Vito replied.

"Indeed." AJ said. "This scene needs to be cleaned up post-haste. Vyn and I have already turned away people trying to come in and peer at this thing."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 21:16:30 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

". . . I really don't like the idea of desecrating the dead like that." Vyn commented. Aedan just shrugged.

"Best option really. Trust me, I'm not keen on it when I haven't been given express permission, but there really is nothing that we can do about it. You wanna go and try ---" Vyn cut her off.

"No. I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying that I don't like it." She clarified.

"Go do what you need to. " Aedan just nodded before waving and heading off.

"I'll make sure to not leave a mess!" she called as she slid down, figuring that it was a little thing, but it was a thing that she was sure would matter in the future.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:42:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson just sighed as Aedan slid back down to the craft.

"....taste the dead dude?" Vito asked.

"She's a zombie." Tyson told him. "She gets a taste of someone, she learns what they knew for a brief period." he said.

"That's... kinda morbid." Vito then said.

"It's VERY morbid." Tyson corrected him. "But sometimes it's all we have." he said further.

"Yep." AJ interjected.

"At this point, we can't really argue over methods, when the result is debatably all that matters." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 02:51:54 )

"As long as she doesn't devour like, half of the brain, and doesn't leave too much evidence of her having even acquired any of it." Vyn then said with a light sigh.

"If only just because that might be a legality that I really don't think anyone wants to deal with." She added with a light sigh.

They continued chatting about various things before the mages noticed a change in the air.

The barrier was gone.

"Well, she did it." Vyn commented as she looked toward the wreckage, just as Aedan was making her way out, a body on her back. It took her close to ten minutes to get back to the surface.

"Yo." She said as she got up there. "All good." She added before taking the one she had with her over to the other two. Before putting them down though, she paused.

"Should we take them back to the Unit, or elsewhere?" She asked, not putting the body down, since it wasn't really an isue for her to be holding... and she didn't want to have to bend over to pick them up again.

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they've got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 03:15:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Well, the safest and most secure place for them would probably be the medical wing of the Unit." Tyson replied. "They can get the medical treatment they need, and if they're hostile, we're well equipped to defend ourselves and contain them." he reasoned.

"I can't argue with that." AJ said.

"....right." Tyson then said, before taking out his cell phone and calling someone.

"Hal, it's Ty." he said when the phone was answered.

"We need securing team T here, as well as an S-rank cleanup team. ASAP. As in, NOW." he told him. A bit of conversation later, he hung up the phone.

"Their craft will be taken to the Unit for examination/containment, and this site will be cleaned up and normalised." he told them further.

"Ok, good." Vito muttered in response.

"How do you want to get back to the Unit?" he then asked the agents.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 03:19:18 )

"Mana would be quickest and easiest." Aedan commented.

"Ty - you or me, who is staying behind?" She asked after a moment.

"If Ty's willing, I can hang around." Vyn then said. "Should have someone in an official capacity here anyway."

♯Knock 'em in the teeth now // Never let your guard down // Get some of what they\'ve got // 'Have its' and the 'have nots'♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 03:39:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'll stay behind as well." Tyson said.

"At the very least, have a Unit representative here as well." he reasoned.

"I'll help cart the people to the Unit." AJ offered. "I'll then report to Dani about all this." he said further.

"And I'll help as well, before informing Miss Remmington about this." Vito commented.

"Right." Ty said.

"So she and I will be staying back." he said further, gesturing to Vyn. "And the rest of you will head back to the Unit." he went on.

"Aedan, be sure to tell Sharp about what happened here as well." he then told the zombie.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 03:55:37 )

Aedan nodded.

"Will do." She said before lokoing to the two men that were going back with her.

"Due to the mana, we'll likely end up at the gate." She commented after a couple of seconds.

"I'm ready whenever you two are. "

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:19:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

AJ and Vito nodded, before the three of them disappeared from where they were, appearing at the security gate where Jake was.

"Woah." he muttered.

"This looks serious." he said, checking everyone's mana.

"...right..." he then mumbled, looking at the 3 from the craft.

"I'm guessing at least 2 of them need medical attention?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:24:32 )

"All three are heading down there." Aedan commented

"But yes, only two are alive." She added before sighing.

"And this one didn't have a pleasant death, either." She muttered. After they were allowed in, she led the way down to the med wing, where they set the three down on different beds in a secluded part of the wing.

"all right..." She said with a light sigh.

"I need to check in with Sharp, and you two probably have work to do yourself." She then continued, meeting their gazes for a moment.

"Get going. I got things here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:31:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yep, I need to check in with Dani." AJ said.

"And I need to tell Miss Remmingon about this." Vito added.

With that, the two of them stepped away from her, and apart from each other, before they disappeared from where they were; AJ in a burst of black flames, Vito in a sand-laced mana burst.

That left Aedan on her own, to tell Sharp about all this.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:33:32 )

Aedan just sighed lightly before pulling her phone out of her pocket. She quickly sent a text off to Sharp, knowing that he needed to know, but she didn't know what he was doing.

Yo. Aedan here. Have an update regarding the whole thing that Ty and I were tasked with. When you get a chance, I'm in the medwing. Call or show up so we could chat about this, unless you want it all via text.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:42:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

She was waiting for about 30 seconds, before she received a response.

I had a feeling I'd be needed, so I'm in my office. he told her.

I'll be there momentarily. he then sent.

And so, he was. About a minute later, he showed up in the medical wing, and easily found Aedan.

"All right." he said.

"Give me the full details." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 04:49:55 )

Aedan, who was sitting in a chair - in a far more chill pose than usual for her - looked over when he made his presence known.

"Yo." She said before sighing and giving him the information.

"So... we found three people, two alive, one dead, and a crashed space ship of some sort." She truncated afterward. She'd given a lot more information than that originally, as well.

"So it's a question of what country they're from and quarantine and all that jazz."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 05:10:52 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....hm." Hal muttered.

"I see." he said.

"Well, then we'll need to wait until they wake up." he told her.

"Also, a space ship 'of some sort'?" he asked.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked her. "Is the tech unidentifiable, or simply foreign?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 05:13:29 )

"Both, really." Aedan answered.

"Granted, I'm not a space person, not really. But no one there could rightly identify anything." She said.

"There was a manna suppressing barrier as well, and to figure out how the hell to disable it without causing the entire thing to explode. As a result... I had to taste the dead one, sadly. I left hardly any evidence of my actions, but ... just so you know."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 05:32:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Good to know." Hal replied.

"And the site should be cleaned up rather quickly." he said.

"Which is nice." he mumbled.

"Regardless, thank you for doing this on such short notice." he told her.

"You and Ty were the only ones I could count on for this." he reasoned.

"You'll have some extra in your next paycheque." he then said with a small smirk.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 05:37:42 )

"You know that's not necessary. Not like I was doing anything important." AEdan said with a light shrug.

"Anyway. you should make sure that the place is being taken care of. I"m not entirely sure of all the details at the moment." She then said. "Meanwhile, I'm just gonna hang out here. something tells me someone should be here when they wake, so that questions that they will inevitably have will be answered."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 05:56:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Good idea." Hal replied.

"I'm going to fill out the necessary paperwork that comes with this, as well as communicate with Hollie about it." he told her.

"And I recall the head of the Triad is there as well, so it won't be needed to call HER..." he went on, trailing off at the end, and then nodding to himself.

"Regardless, see you later, Aedan." he finished, before heading off.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 05:58:03 )

"Have fun." Aedan said with a light laugh.

"I'll probably be here for awhile." She added.

"Anyway, get lost. I got here down well enough." with that she waved and went back to her phone, while he left.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.