Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 22:45:41 )

@Tsundererra: yes! Wonderful! Thank you!!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 00:08:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lina: Thank you as well for the purchase. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 00:31:44 )
@Tsundererra: OuO???

what ya mean by tsun tsun's back?

OWO

IS THIS PIGGY BACK TSUN PARTY??!!!!

I AM NOT INFORMED

REEEEEEEE

No, im talking about a real train but named Tsun Tsun xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 01:38:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: I mean like my back and spine. I will break in half if I do too many piggy backs. DO YOU WANT TSUN TO SPLIT INTO 2?!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 01:41:20 )
@Tsundererra:

Nah, I never thought of piggy backing Tsun Tsun xD

I was thinking about super ultra fast tsun train yesssss

Tsun clone? OuO????
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 04:34:12 )
@Tsundererra: good to knowww. it's definitely a little awkward if no one pops into a thread at all.

I find I don't care about asking so much anymore ahah but I definitely used to be like I can just figure it out myselfff

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 13:11:22 )

@Tsundererra: If you still have them available, I'm interested in buying...
Astrologer
Aries
Capricorn
Sagittarius
Virgo
... 60k?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 13:19:16 )

... and hello, by the way! :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 15:56:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: That’s good. xD Tsun may be fast like a train, but she isn’t strong like one. )’:

Oooof man, I don’t think the world is ready for two of me yet. Luckily, if I break into 2, it will just be my top half and bottom half, no cloning or watching the halves of my body regenerate.

@eleven: People will at least pop in to converse, even if they don’t buy art, so that’s another plus. xD

I used to be the opposite, but man... not sure if Korea is like this, but in Japan, if you ask too many questions, it doesn’t make you look good... so I had to train myself that it’s better to find stuff out on my own in order to save face. x__x

@Wildfire: Hello~ I only have two of those things available for sale for volts, and that’s the astrologer and Aries. I’m out of Sagittarius right now, and the Virgo and Capricorn are for trade only at the moment.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 16:31:28 )

@Tsundererra: Well, I'll take those two, if you're willing. 28k? 29k?
If the others become available, let me know? Of course I'll try to keep my eyes out too

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 16:56:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: I’m selling the rarest rigs at 15k minimum each, so is 30k ok? Sorry for the trouble. )x
I’ll try to let you know if I get more Capricorns and Virgos. I think there are 2 other people waiting on Capricorns and 1 other person waiting on a Virgo. I swear, the uncommon and rare items this season are more stubborn than the rarest.
I hope you do find one in the wild if I’m still unlucky in getting more. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 17:25:21 )

@Tsundererra: That's fine - I completely understand! Thanks Tsun <3
... and yes, that does seem to be the case, doesn't it? It's weird.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 18:54:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: Sorry if I kept you waiting long. I had to wait until my lunch break to add the stuff to the trade. You just got my last Aries until I buy again, congrats! xD

I’m hoping that luck will be kinder to me next time and give me lots of the uncommon and rare ones, but who knows.
Thank you for purchasing again. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 20:17:02 )

@Tsundererra: LOL... quit saying "sorry"! <3 We come, we go... I disappeared for a while there too because I had to go buy groceries (& clean the fridge 'cuz something is apparently leaking /eyeroll/ ) ... but I know you're "here", even if you're not here 5 seconds after I ping you! <3 Thanks for the trade. I needed to have Aries and Astrologer!! (more than the others, but I want them too!) Thanks for selling & for keeping me in the loop!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 23:59:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Wildfire: You’re so sweet. :) I haven’t been on as much as I usually am, so I don’t want peeps to think I’m leaving them hanging since my replies aren’t as fast or frequent.
I hope you managed to locate and clean whatever was leaking in your fridge. I hate when that happens and I don’t know what the mysterious liquid is. Dx

I’m glad I had the items you needed and could help you out~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 10:48:49 )
@Tsundererra: I'll add pwyw shop to the list (of now 2 xD) threads to make when I get time. xD at the very least it'll be another place to chat in

I definitely lived most of my life without asking questions and only now in recent years/months have I been asking more questions. I still feel so damn foolish but like I guess it's better to know than to fumble. but yeah trying to be confident in that regard |D

e

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 19:47:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eleven: If you want to make some art for people, but not be stressed by the obligation to finish it ASAP, there is a “Draw the Avi Above You” thread in the Artist Lounge forum. It’s nice because you can finish it whenever you want.

It’s definitely better to ask questions because it will help you avoid mistakes in the future. There’s nothing foolish about it at all, though some people might try to make you feel that way. I’m trying to relearn that it’s ok to ask questions or ask for help again now that I’m back in America, and we’re more accepting of stuff like that, but ooooof. It’s so hard.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:10:26 )

@Tsundererra: can i buy these things?

summer deer - 1.5k
summer fox - 1.5k
jawbreaker - 2k
rose princess - 3k
starkitty dress - 3k

total 11k

hello again

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:13:02 )
@Tsundererra: ah that's a nice thing to check out sometime. I think I want to just make more art in general. I'm always talking/thinking about it because no art, no improvement haha. but it's like there are a million excuses not to do it |D

it's funny that I'm only learning to ask questions now that I've left America xD I am encouraging my students to do the same because it's definitely so Asian to take everything point blank. and I'm like ah I feel so American pushing them to be creative

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 05:45:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@kegs: Sounds good to me. I’ll send the trade in a sec. :3

@eleven: Ooof, I know how that is. It’s like... you need to keep drawing to keep improving, but there are so many factors that might keep you from drawing even when you want to, like work, art block, mood, etc. Instead of opening a shop, you could just open a gallery if you want to draw for yourself at your own pace and post. Just so many options for whenever you want to draw.

Omggggg, I dealt with the same thing in Japan. I think it’s also a problem in China, but Asian countries are bad with critical thinking, and seem to get encouraged to memorize stuff or follow the flow of what everyone else is doing even if they don’t understand. I tried to have my students do an interview activity where they had to make their own questions... and oof, more than half the class copied each other’s questions and some didn’t even know what those questions meant... And this is baby stuff like “What color do you like?”, “Do you like cheese?”, “How old are you?”

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.