Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 11:00:47 )
@Tsundererra: Hey tsun whats going on?? :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/11 13:50:10 )

@Tsundererra: ... yeah... I echo Miss Sandman's concern... I haven't seen you go MIA like this since I've been on Voltra! Hope all is well??!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/16 13:58:29 )
guess who's up to 13k
omg

|D

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:31:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, sorry to anyone who I haven’t responded to. x__x I had a long week, and I had a buttload of notifications, but it only shows me the last 10 mentions, so RIP to the older pings. T__T I think I got everyone I missed on here, but ping me if you wanted to buy something and didn’t get a message from me.

@Miss Sandman: Omg giiiiiirllllllll, sorry for going MIA and taking forever to respond. I have been working long hours at work, and then my dad got a kidney stone, so I had to take him to the hospital and take care of him almost every day. I can’t wait for the weekend to come, because I will have 2 weeks off thanks to the holidays.
How have you been? ^^ Still playing the Sims 4?

@eerie: Omg, YAS!!! Congrats! You must have been posting like crazy to get that amount. :D What’s the next thing you’re aiming to buy? An astrologer? (Or was it astronomer? Omg I’m forgetting the names of items now xD)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:44:45 )

@Tsundererra: Tsun, bby, you're evil.
I'm trying to save up for an art contest, and then you have this thread with a buncha items I need.
//dies

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:46:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: What items do you need? I did offer you some of the items for free. And how much do you need for your art contest?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:06:10 )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:12:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Which ones do you need? I have a lot of extras. The ones I don’t have a lot of right now are cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, and Sagittarius.

Omg, how many volts have you saved up so far? You’re always posting in the rp forum, so you must be raking in that 50 volts per post.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:13:33 )
@Tsundererra: every thing is fine! If the rl happens it happens!!!! I hope your dad is fine again! Kidney stones hurt like hell!!!! And its great you finally will have a break from work! Here everey thing is okay! My bf and my dad will make space for the Baby next weekend she finally gets her room. so he can build her little Baby bed! :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:21:52 )

@Tsundererra: Oh, I'm totally makin' the max 50 per post.

But I sadly don't get THAT many posts in per day ^ ^;;

Beyond that, I'm trying to get up to 225k volts for the contest.
I have ~110kvolts at the moment. So... getting there. XD

Astrologer x2
Gemini x1
Libra x2
Taurus x1
Aquarius x2
Pisces x2
Unique Honey Hair x2
Unique Witch Hat x2
Unique Oversized Mug x2
Unique Bulky Knitted Scarf x2
Unique Baroque Skirt x2

Aries x2
Capricorn x2
Sagittarius x2
Libra x2
Gemini x2

Scorpio x2
Cancer x2
Virgo x1
Taurus x1
Aquarius x2
Pisces x2

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:49:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You’re right, but oooof man, all the stressful things just came at me all at once. I really hope the new event starts when my break from work starts. :’3

Omg, that sounds so exciting! Now you’ll have a place to store all those cute baby clothes and toys you’ve been buying and receiving. Will you be painting her room as well? I’m curious what kind of baby bed you have chosen for her and how her room will turn out.

@Amber Lynne: Did you want one or two Gemini? You have different quantities listed in the commons orb and the Aries orb lists. I’ll send a trade from my mule of all the extra stuff in a moment. I gots to wait for my inventory to load and see what I can send your way. xD

It seems like you’ve managed to save up quite a bit from posting already. All that posting has been paying off.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:18:27 )

@Tsundererra:.... That's because I forgot to double check that one. Lol.

I have one. Only need 1 more.

And the volts largely don't come from my posting, actually?
I get them from what few items I sell. Lol.
I tend to sell my volts on this account 9n art or items.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:31:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I sent the trade~ Sorry for the wait. :D

It’s good that you’ve accumulated so many items. I got a good bit of past event items I missed from your store I think. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:37:39 )

@Tsundererra: ........ You... you DO realise that I was NOT intending for any of that, right? DX

(I sitll have plenty of past event items, lol. bunch of the consumables too)

Just... wtf are you doing with that trade? DX

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:43:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I was sending you the stuff I have extras of for free. xD Just like I said I would.

I have a lot of extras of the events I’ve been present for just in case new peeps are looking for them. I regret not knowing about the goodie bags and bundles during my first event (breaker beach), so I have a disproportionate amount of event items clogging my mule’s account. So many monkeys, foxes, and deer butts, barely any dragons or fishies. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:46:23 )

@Tsundererra: Ok, I get the items, but the volts?
//dies

And yeah. The dragons rarely dropped, it seems.
I don't have any spares of 'em myself. I think I had to buy one of the ones I got for myself? I'm not sure anymore. Lol.
(I usually have to buy one or two of the rarer items when the random factor is a thing. XD)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:51:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: LOL, I was hoping you wouldn’t notice the volts. You said before you wanted to start the art contest by the start of the new year, and I have quite a bit of volts stored away that I don’t need. Merry Christmas~ ^^

The dragon and fishy were both stubborn drops. Had I known about the event consumables, I would’ve just spend all my event currency on those. xD I’m still buying fishies and dragons to give to others questing it because I don’t have enough to spare.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:58:31 )
@tsundererra: Tsuuunnnnnn, my shift is almost over OuO
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:58:36 )

@Tsundererra: I almost didn't notice them. LOL.
And.. I...

Eh, you could win 'em back anyway. XD
Because yes. With this, I can totally start that contest for Jan 1

Thank you so much Tsun~<3
And I'm not surprised you have a mountain of volts, to be honest. You post like a madwoman

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:11:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: Your shift is never over. NEVER!!! But keep posting during work. Yaaaassss, be baaaad.

@Amber Lynne: Hahaha, omg, I need to finish your art for you so I can get my librarian and merlantis. I want those more than the volts. (Even if I win, you can keep the volts and give them to those who need them. >3>) I got the outline kinda started on one of the pieces I’m making for you, but I’m still trying to finish one of the other commissions I have before going back to finish it. x__x Hoping I can focus this winter break. I should have the free time since I won’t have work until January.

Lol, most of the volts I got came from posting during the events and from selling items in my shop because I’m ohm rich. I usually spend the volts I make from shit posting on the milestone item or commons orb in the shop. That’s why I had like a billion Pisces and Taurus I was selling for 1k. xD I even bought 100 Vreg is King items at one point.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.