Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:16:51 )
@Tsundererra: NUUUUUU TSUNNY SO EVILLLLLLLLL ;w;

I CRI

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:21:38 )

@Tsundererra: Eh, no rush on the art. Get to it when you can.
But thank you for the update~<3

And fair!
That's... a really good way to get volts. Lol.
I just can't seem to do it myself. DX

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:35:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu:
Posting on here should be your only job.

@Amber Lynne: I wanted you to know I haven’t forgotten. I haven’t had time to draw because of work, so I’m really going to try to finish up stuffs as much as I can before it starts up again.

You’re not the only one, there are others on here who can’t just post a lot like that. It takes a lot of time and focus too. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:35:57 )
@Tsundererra: glad you're alive! sorry for your stressful week
just gotta hang on until Christmas break

yes it was the astrologer xD I actually haven't had much time to post so I'm pleased with my progress

e

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:43:12 )
@Tsundererra: OH NOOOOOO ALL DA EVILNESSSSSS

CORRUPTION +1000%

needs cleansing reee

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:46:20 )

@Tsundererra: Oh, I know. Tis why I give a lot of event items away, lol.

Beyond that, you're like... a madwoman, I swear.
100k posts? You're insane.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:48:25 )
@Amber Lynne: She is insane xD

she is called Tsunny for nothing

isnt that right? @Tsundererra:

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:08:18 )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:29:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@eerie: I’m so torn because I bought a new switch with games for Black Friday, but I haven’t had time to play anything yet.
If you want to buy an astrologer from me, I can bring down the price to 8-10k so you can spend the remaining volts on something else you’re questing, or just have a head start in saving up for something else. :)

@Kairu:
Ok, maybe I’m a little crazy, but we need a little crazy on here. MY EVILNESS CANNOT BE CLEANSED.

@Amber Lynne: I honestly didn’t know I was close to hitting 100k until I was 20k away. xD All my random emojis and copy/paste posts really add up. :’) I’m trying to see if I can hit 200k before anyone else hits 100k.

Btw, let me know when you start your new art contest thread. ^^ It will be something fun for people to join once the art exchange is finished.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:30:35 )
@tsundererra:
yas you will be cleansed

with bath soap OuO
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:33:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: NO. My evil Tsunny body oils cannot be washed away by puny body soap. I’m going to keep haunting Voltra with my evil presence.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:39:14 )

@Tsundererra: Check the testing forum. The thread is made, I just gotta move it and the like.
Will do so January first.
It'll last for 3 weeks, and then the last week and a bit will be for Colin and I to grade/whatever the images and pick winners for the announcement of Jan 31 =)

Beyond that, I can definitely ping you once I have it up and running =)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:42:25 )
@Tsundererra: ahhh Black Friday was weeks ago at this point. definitely get some gaming time in when you can. I'm sure games are relaxing while being exciting haha

I did plan on buying it from you xD but it's okay I'm not even sure what else I want
I'm kind of just on a one item at a time focus lol

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:55:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I didn’t even know you had everything written out and set. xD You worked quick! Will they just be your characters? Or will Colin’s characters be in there too? You can ping me if you remember. There are times when I don’t venture out of the undercurrent for days, and I might miss it. ^^;

@eerie: I’m hoping I get some time to play it for just a bit to relax. I’m so backlogged with art commissions, I prolly won’t have time to play with it for too long though. )’x But that’s my fault.

Ahhhh, I still can’t believe you don’t have a wishlist of items. But it can be easier to buy stuff one at a time. It’s not hard to get like... 97% of the items on here either. :>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 04:57:55 )

@Tsundererra: I did that up a couple weeks ago, so that it's done. XD
I just need to comm the banners/whatever from Anarchist Beauty and I'll be good =)

As for the characters, they're all of 'em. Most of his characters are jointed owned by me.
He has some on his own, yes, but every character listed in the page in my sig is available for arting for that.
I even outlined couples, because of the couple bonus prize.

I want to add more to prize pools, but ... I dunno if I can lol.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 05:16:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: At least she’ll have a couple of weeks to make the banners and anything else you need. :3

Omg, there are so many choices! I’m surprised that you have jointly owned chars with Colin, but I prolly shouldn’t be since you guys rp together a lot. I saw Jaden was on the couple list. He’s one of the characters I’m trying to draw for your commission. I didn’t know he had such a cute love interest. ^^

Yeah man, your prizes are niiiiice. People will be crazy not to join in. There’s even a bundle prize. 👀

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 05:20:59 )

@Tsundererra: Yessss
Desiree is the cutest character I have. And she's so dear to me that I can't corrupt her like I have most others. LOL.

(Jaden's pretty damn sweet himself though!)

And I just... I dunno if the prizes are enough.
I mean... they're volts, not ohms.
I'm sure people would prefer ohms instead. ^ ^;;

And the bundle is only for couple images.
Or if there are none, it'll ... I'll figure that out later. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 05:59:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: Yeah, she’s my type of cute that I like to draw. I think I saw her before when I was looking at all your chars, but decided to choose a char with fewer art.

There are a lot of good artists on here who would gladly do it for that much volts.

You could also offer the ohms used for buying the bundle instead of the bundle. You can even break that amount up among all the prizes, with the majority of it staying with the couple image submissions. You can also wait and see how many people submit stuff before changing the prizes. I’m sure it’ll be fine. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 06:04:44 )

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/17 06:10:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: It’s truuuue. Nothing is set in stone yet. You have quite a bit of time to decide stuff, and you can even talk it out with Colin if you need more advice. I personally think you’ll be fine going ohm-less for the prizes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.